Take advantage of 100,000 bonus points, a reduced annual fee of $49 in the first year, and a competitive rewards program with this exclusive Finder offer.
No longer offered in the market
The Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card - Exclusive Bonus Points Offer is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Citi credit cards here.
The Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a range of premium features, including rewards that can also be converted to frequent flyer points, complimentary insurance covers and the ability to balance transfer personal loan debt.
Benefits of the Citi Rewards Platinum Credit Card - Exclusive Bonus Points Offer
- Bonus points. You can boost your rewards with 100,000 bonus Citi reward Points when you apply through Finder and spend in the first 90 days. To give you an idea of your rewards potential, you could exchange 100,000 bonus Citi Points for 40,000 Velocity Points or make up most of the cost of a $500 Flight Centre voucher (worth 104,200 points).
- Earn Citi reward Points. You'll earn 1 Citi reward Point per $1 spent in Australia and overseas. The earn rate is capped at 10,000 on domestic spend. You can redeem your Citi reward Points for merchandise, gift cards, frequent flyer points with Velocity, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Emirates Skywards, credit back on your account and more.
- Reduced first year annual fee. When you apply by 30 June 2019, you'll save with a $49 first year annual fee (which reverts to $149 p.a. thereafter).
- 0% balance transfer offer. New Citi customers can repay existing debt and save on interest with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 15 months. A 1% balance transfer fee applies and any remaining debt will attract the cash advance interest rate at the end of the introductory period. You can transfer up to 80% of your approved credit limit from non-Citi credit and store card accounts as well as personal loans.
- Complimentary international travel insurance. You can travel with peace of mind and save on necessary costs with complimentary international travel insurance. If you use your card to purchase your overseas travel ticket, you'll be covered for up to 6 months for medical, unexpected expenses, trip cancellation, and personal loss/liability. This insurance also covers your spouse or any dependent children travelling with you. See the terms and conditions for more details regarding the eligibility requirements, exclusions and claims process.
- 24/7 personal concierge service. Whether you need help booking your family holiday, making a last minute restaurant reservation or organising a gift for a loved one, you can contact your personal concierge service for assistance 24/7 and from anywhere around the world.
- Citi Dining Program. You'll receive a free bottle of wine every time you dine and pay with your Citi card at one of the hundreds of partner restaurants across the country.
- Samsung Pay. Link your Citi account with Samsung Pay and you can use your Samsung device to tap and pay at contactless terminals. Learn more about Samsung Pay in this guide.
Rates, fees and other features
- Annual fee. This card charges a standard annual fee of $149.
- Purchase interest rate. This card charges a 20.99% p.a. interest rate on purchases.
- Interest-free days. You can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days if you pay your balance in full by the statement due date. Interest-free days don't apply if you're paying off a debt from a balance transfer.
- Cash advance interest rate. If you use your card to make a cash advance (such as an ATM withdrawal), you'll immediately attract the 21.74% p.a. interest rate.
- Cash advance fee. As well as the interest rate, you'll be charged 3.5% of the transaction amount or $3.50 (whichever is higher) when you do a cash advance in Australia. A $5 fee applies to overseas cash advances.