Introductory rate savings accounts
Some savings accounts offer an introductory bonus rate with no strings attached when you first open the account. Here's how they work and the latest introductory rates available.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
I've had 4 credit cards, earned a lot of points and used perks without ever paying a cent in interest – and you can too.
- Super low 1.59% home loan rate – but what’s the catch?
Greater Bank has dropped some of their fixed rate home loans to just 1.59%. Find out if you're eligible to save thousands on your mortgage.
- A beginner’s guide to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
- No interest in saving: 29% of Australians moved money elsewhere
In the wake of record low interest rates, Australians are moving money out of savings accounts and into other investments.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Compare Citibank Australia transaction and savings accounts
Citibank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Great Southern Bank Home Saver Account
The Home Saver Account offers an ongoing bonus rate when you meet the account criteria. Learn how to get the bonus rate and apply online.
- September’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Standard credit card interest rates haven't changed much, but these balance transfer offers give you a way to save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- From $10K debt to $50K saved: How I fixed my finances in 4 years
How Eliza paid down her debt, cut up her credit card, saved $50,000 and started investing in a few short years (all while renting in Sydney!).
- Lowest home loan rates
Learn how to look for the cheapest home loans and how to pick them out from a broad selection on offer.