P&N Bank Visa Classic
Cut costs with a competitive interest rate and low annual fee with the P&N Bank Visa Classic credit card.
The P&N Bank Visa Classic credit card is suited to people who want to cut standard card costs with a low interest rate and annual fee. This card charges a 11.31% p.a. purchase rate and you can access up to 45 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your balance in full.
Balance transfer rate
Interest free period
|Product Name||P&N Bank Visa Classic Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||11.31% p.a.|
|Purchase rate||11.31% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 45 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Low variable rate of 11.31% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers
- Low annual fee of $49
- Protected against fraudulent transactions with Visa Zero Liability and Verified by Visa
- Only up to 45 days interest-free on purchases
- Not linked to any rewards program
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance outstanding|
|Late payment fee||$5|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||$5|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$5|
Sally McMullen is a creative content producer at Finder. Sally has written about credit cards for almost 5 years, authoring almost 900 articles on Finder alone. She has also been published in Yahoo Finance, Dynamic Business, Financy and Mamamia, as well as Music Feeds and Rolling Stone. Sally has a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies majoring in Journalism (Hons) from the University of Wollongong.
How to applyYou can apply for the P&N Bank Visa Classic credit card online in 10 to 15 minutes if you reside in Western Australia or are an existing P&N Bank member. Before you start your application, check if you meet the eligibility criteria and have the necessary information.
- Residency. You can only apply if you’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Income. You’ll need to receive a regular income.
- Personal details. This includes details such as your full name, date of birth and address. You’ll be required to confirm your P&N member number if you’re an existing customer.
- Proof of identification. You’ll be asked to provide two forms of identification which could include your Medicare card, driver’s licence or Australian passport.
- Finances. Confirm your regular expenses (including rent and living expenses), liabilities (such as credit cards, loans or mortgage payments) and assets such as the value of any savings, property and superannuation.
- Mobile wallets. You can link your card with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay to use your eligible smartphone or wearable device to tap and pay wherever contactless payments are accepted.
- Visa perks. This card is accepted at millions of locations wherever Visa is accepted. You can also take advantage of exclusive travel, entertainment and lifestyle deals and discounts through Visa Offers + Perks.
- Low minimum credit limit. You can keep your credit card expenses under control with a modest credit limit starting at $1,000.
- One card for two accounts. If you have a P&N savings account, you can link your credit card to your savings account so you only have to use one card.
- Security. Your account will be protected against fraudulent transactions with Visa Zero Liability and Verified by Visa security measures.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges a $49 annual fee.
- Purchase interest rates. Your purchases will attract a low interest rate of 11.31% p.a.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your balance in full by the statement due date, you can access up to 45 interest-free days on purchases.
- Cash advances. If you use your card to make a cash advance (such as an ATM withdrawal), you’ll immediately attract the 19.99% p.a. interest rate. You’ll also be charged a $5 cash advance fee.
- Foreign transaction fee. If you use your card to shop online or overseas in an international currency, you’ll be charged a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the transaction value.