P&N Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card
Who else wants a platinum card that charges a low variable rate and offers a bunch of extras?
The P&N Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card is a platinum card with a difference, given that it charges a low variable rate. The low rate applies to purchases and cash advances, and you can also get up to 45 interest-free days on purchases. Cardholders get 24/7 access to a platinum concierge service as well as a comprehensive insurance package.
Balance transfer rate
Interest free period
|Product Name||P&N Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||11.49% p.a.|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate||Cash Advance Rate (19.99% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||11.49% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||45 days|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$6,000|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$99 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% of the closing balance outstanding|
|Late Payment Fee||$5|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5|
Benefits of the P&N Bank Platinum VISA Credit Card
- Low rate. While most platinum cards tend to charge high interest rates, this platinum card charges a competitive variable rate of 11.49% p.a. This rate applies to purchases as well as cash advances, and if you have balances rolling over from one month to the next, you can save on your interest repayments.
- Complimentary insurance covers. When you make a purchase using this card it receives protection through complimentary purchase security insurance as well as extended warranty insurance. When you book travel tickets using this card, you receive complimentary interstate flight insurance, overseas travel insurance, and transport accident insurance.
- Platinum concierge service. Platinum cardholders can access this 24/7 global service in different languages. It can help you in making travel plans, which include booking flight tickets and making hotel reservations. The service can help you locate restaurants and reserve tables, it can assist you in booking tickets for sporting events, concerts, and live shows and it can also help you with your business needs.
P&N Bank Platinum VISA Credit Card features
- Annual fee. P&N Bank Platinum Visa cardholders have to pay an ongoing annual fee of $99.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your card’s outstanding balance in full before every due date you can get as many as 45 interest-free days on purchases.
- Complimentary insurances. Use this card to book travel tickets and get complimentary travel insurances. Purchases you make using this card also receive complimentary insurance covers.
- Platinum concierge service. As a platinum cardholder, you can access a round-the-clock global concierge service for assistance with travel, business, dining, and entertainment.
- Visa Premium. This service, provide by Visa, gives you access to a plethora of lifestyle, entertainment, and travel privileges.
- Free card replacement. Emergency card replacement is free, globally.
- Additional card. You can get an additional card linked to your P&N Platinum Visa card. Keep in mind you remain liable for all transactions made using the given card.
- Credit limit. The minimum credit limit for this platinum card is $6,000. P&N Bank assigns a limit to your card after taking your existing financial situation into account.
- Visa payWave. Your new P&N Bank Platinum Visa credit card is payWave-enabled, so you can make contactless payments for purchases under $100.
- Verified by Visa. This online security program provides additional safety every time an online transaction makes use of your credit card’s details.
How to apply for the P&N Bank Platinum VISA Credit Card
You can apply in person, by visiting your nearest P&N Bank branch, you can speak to a P&N Bank lending specialist over the phone or you can apply online. Establish if you meet the following application criteria before you begin your application:
- You’re at least 18 years old.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, and have a Western Australia mailing and residential address.
You need access to different types of information to complete the application, and this is what you should have close at hand.
- A primary photo ID like your passport or driver’s licence, or a primary ID without a photo like a birth certificate or citizenship certificate along with a secondary ID like a utility bill
- Details of your income
- Your current employer’s contact details
- Details about your assets and liabilities
- If you’re self-employed you’ll have to provide financial statements and tax assessments for the last two years.
This platinum credit card, with its low variable rate on purchases and cash advances, can be a good card to consider for your credit needs. As there are other cards that offer similar features, comparing a few before applying makes sense.Back to top