Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own.

Ask a Question

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our 1. Terms Of Service and 6. Finder Group Privacy & Cookies Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

2 Responses

    Default Gravatar
    HCSeptember 13, 2018

    If there is uncollected child endowment from 1971 to 1976 might I still be able to find it?

      JohnSeptember 14, 2018Finder

      Hi HC,

      Thank you for leaving a question.

      You can find out about unclaimed money and unclaimed money laws on the ASIC website. You may also call these numbers for more information on locating your uncollected claim: 1300 300 630 or +61 3 5177 3988. Please contact them during office hours.

      Hope this helps!


Go to site