MYER one rewards program
Shopping at Myer? This rewards program gives you a way to earn credits on your spending, with rewards you can spend in-store or online.
MYER one is a loyalty program that's free to join and is suited to anyone that wants rewards for shopping at Myer department stores. Members of the program are issued a MYER one card that lets you earn 2 shopping credits for each $1 spent at Myer (in-store or online).
For every 1,000 shopping credits, you'll receive a $10 Reward you can use online or in-store at the department store. MYER one rewards are issued on a quarterly basis, so the more points you earn, the more rewards you can get.
How to earn MYER one credits
You can earn MYER one credits with a MYER one loyalty card and a Myer credit card. We've broken down how you can earn points with each of these cards here:
- MYER one card. This is your loyalty card and allows you to earn 2 credits per $1 on eligible spending when you scan it or enter the details online.
- Myer Credit Card (not currently on the market). The credit card allows you to earn MYER one shopping credits on eligible everyday transactions. When used alongside your MYER one membership card, you would earn 3 MYER one Shopping Credits per $1 spent at Myer and Myer affiliates and 1 Shopping Credit per $1 spent everywhere else, uncapped. Every 1,000 Shopping Credits you accumulate per Program Quarter will be automatically converted to a $10 MYER one Reward Card. See our review of the Myer Credit Card to learn more about the fees, interest rates and features of this card.
What is eligible spending?
With your MYER one membership card, you'll earn credits on most of your spending at Myer or through the Myer website. You won't earn credits for the following transactions:
- Purchases through the Myer eBay store
- Gift card purchases
- Non-merchandise Give Registry donations
- Lay-by payments or credit card payments
- Delivery fees
- Mural Hall
- Spending at some food and service outlets
If you have a Myer credit card, transactions that don't earn credits include cash advances, BPAY payments, balance transfers and government payments (including to the Australian Taxation Office).
Where can I check my MYER one balance?
MYER one credits balance
You can log in to the MYER one mobile app or on the MYER one website. If you have a Myer credit card, you'll find details of your credits by logging into your account through the app or online.
MYER one rewards balance
Every quarter, the MYER one rewards you earn will be added directly to the MYER one mobile app. If you don't have the app, rewards will be sent to the email address you've added to your account. Emails come from "MYER one Rewards", so make sure you check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.
How do I use MYER one rewards?
If you're shopping in-store at Myer and want to use a MYER one reward, let the sales member know before you pay. They'll instruct you to swipe or scan your Reward and then enter the access code into the pin pad. If you're shopping online, you'll need to provide the rewards number and access code when you're paying for your items.
Here are some other key details to note about the reward process:
- A minimum of 1,000 credits is needed for a $10 reward.
- MYER one rewards are valid for 1 year from the date they are issued.
- Rewards can be used at Myer department stores and online at myer.com.au.
- MYER one rewards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- If you earn less than 1,000 credits in a quarter, the balance will be carried over to the next quarter. Credits that are not converted into rewards will expire after 2 years.
MYER one membership levels
Depending on how much you spend at Myer, you can reach higher MYER one membership levels that offer more perks.
|Level||Spend requirement per membership year||Perks|
|MYER one member||Up to $1,499|
|Silver||Between $1,500 and $5,999|
|Gold||More than $6,000||Silver benefits, plus:|
|Platinum||By invitation||Gold benefits, plus:|
How to join MYER one
You can join MYER one for free online or in-store. You'll need to provide your personal details including your full name, contact details and date of birth.
How to decide if the MYER one rewards program is worth it for you
The MYER one rewards program is free to join and doesn't take much time to start using. But it does mean you'll have another membership account to keep track of – and you'll be sharing some basic personal data with the rewards program.
So if you're wondering whether to sign up, here are the key details to look at first:
- How much you'll shop at Myer. The main way you earn points is by making eligible purchases at Myer. If you don't earn enough points, you won't get any rewards. While you could still get exclusive offers and birthday rewards, that will only be worth it if you actually shop at Myer.
- Think about the value of rewards. You earn 2 credits per $1 spent at Myer, which means you would need to spend $500 to get enough credits for a $10 reward. That's equivalent to 2% cashback. In comparison, Flybuys and Everyday Rewards offer an equivalent of 0.5% cashback if you only earned the usual 1 point per $1 and redeemed 2,000 points for $10 off your shop at Coles or Woolworths.
Bottom line? If you already shop at Myer and think you'll spend at least $500 in a 2-year period, then MYER one gives you a way to get some extra value for your spending. But if you don't think you'll spend that much, it may not be worth signing up just for a birthday reward.
Start saving with MYER one points now
Already a MYER one member? The following offers can net you a swag of points while simultaneously saving up to 50% on the RRP.
Head to our MYER coupons page for the full list of deals.
More guides on Finder
Credit card churning in Australia
Well-known among frequent flyers and point chasers, this controversial strategy involves taking advantage of bonus point offers on different credit cards.
How to pay the ATO by credit card and earn points
Find out which credit cards offer points for payments to the ATO and how much the rewards are really worth.
Guide to Latitude Infinity Rewards
Reward your spending and redeem gift cards, merchandise and experiences with the Latitude Infinity Visa credit card.
Amplify Rewards Program
Learn how you can build points with St.George and Amplify Rewards to redeem them for gift cards, wine, travel and more.
Coles Flybuys vs Everyday Rewards comparison
Compare Coles Flybuys or Everyday Rewards to find out which one can offer you more rewards on your grocery shop.
Myer Credit Card
The Myer Credit Card earns MYER one Credits on eligible spending and interest-free offers at Myer, but it's not currently available for new applications.
How to earn reward points via PayPal
Link your credit card to your PayPal account and you could earn points while shopping online with buyer protection.
Credit Card Points Calculator
Credit card rewards and other loyalty programs have the potential to offer you extra value for your spending – here’s how to work out if you are getting it.
Flybuys credit cards
Use your credit card to earn up to 3 Flybuys points per $1 spent on everyday expenses and redeem a variety of flight and shopping rewards.
Ask an Expert