MYER one rewards program
Shopping at Myer? This rewards program gives you a way to earn credits on your spending, with rewards you can spend in-store or online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
MYER one is a loyalty program suited to reward shoppers who regularly spend at Myer department stores and with its affiliate partners. Members of the program are issued a MYER one card that allows you to earn up to 2 shopping credits for each $1 spent at Myer (in-store or online).
For every 1,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a $10 Reward you can use online or in-store at the department store. Myer issues these on a quarterly basis, so the more points you earn, the more rewards you can get.
The different types of MYER one cards
You can earn MYER one credits with a MYER one loyalty card and a Myer credit card. We've broken down how you can earn points with each of these cards below:
- MYER one card. This is your loyalty card and allows you to earn 2 credits per $1 spent on eligible purchases when you scan it or enter the details online.
- Myer Credit Card (not currently on the market). The credit card allows you to earn MYER one shopping credits on eligible everyday transactions. When presented together with your MYER one card, 3 MYER one Shopping Credits for every dollar you spend at Myer and Myer affiliates and 1 Shopping Credit per $1 spent everywhere else, uncapped. Every 1,000 Shopping Credits you accumulate per Program Quarter will be automatically converted to a $10 MYER one Reward Card. See our review of the Myer Credit Card to learn more about the fees, interest rates and features of this card.
To earn maximum points at Myer and Myer affiliates, you’ll need to present both your Myer credit card and your MYER one card when making payment. Some transactions, such as gift card purchases, lay-by, credit card payments and spending at some food and service outlets, are not eligible for points.
How do I use a MYER one Reward Card?
If you’re shopping in-store at Myer and want to use a MYER one Reward Card, let the sales member know before you pay. They’ll instruct you to swipe or scan your Reward Card and then enter the access code into the pin pad. If you’re shopping online, you’ll need to provide the details of the Reward Card when making your payment. Here are some other key details to note about the reward process:
- A minimum of 2,000 points is required for a $20 reward card.
- Reward cards are automatically sent out on a quarterly basis.
- MYER one Reward Cards are valid for two years from the date they are issued.
- Reward Cards are valid for use at Myer department stores and online at myer.com.au.
- Reward Cards come with an access code for security purposes.
- MYER one Reward Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Any shopping credits short of 2,000 that are not redeemed in a quarter will be carried over, but have a lifespan of two years.
What are the levels of membership?
Depending on how much you spend at Myer, you can climb the MYER one status tiers to enjoy exclusive perks and rewards.
|Level||Spend requirement per membership year||Perks|
|Myer one||Up to $1,499.99|
|Silver||Between $1,500 and $5,999.99|
|Gold||More than $6,000|
|Platinum||Invitation only||Same as gold plus:|
How to join MYER one
You can join MYER one for free online or in-store. You'll need to provide your personal details including your full name, contact details and date of birth.
You can also apply for a Myer Credit Card online. You must be at least 18 years old, an Australian resident and earn at least $30,000 per year and have a good credit history to apply. See our review of the card for the eligibility criteria and fees that apply before you start the application.
The MYER one rewards program can help you get more value from your shopping if you're a regular Myer customer. It's free to join the MYER one program, but it's still important to compare your options and decide if it's the right loyalty program for you before joining. For more information visit the official MYER site.
More guides on Finder
September’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Standard credit card interest rates haven't changed much, but these balance transfer offers give you a way to save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
ANZ Cashrewards Max: How much cash can you get back?
If you have an ANZ credit card or debit card, you can now earn cashback when you shop with over 1,700 brands. Here's how it works.
Qantas Vaccine Rewards: Which one is the best value?
Points, Status Credits and discount vouchers compared.
9 important business trends for the new financial year [SPONSORED] Unpredictable times mean planning is more important than ever.
PayPal Rewards Card
The new PayPal Rewards credit card offers no annual fee and points per $1 spent. So how much value can you get from it?
August’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Ready to deal with credit card debt? Here's how you can save on interest with one of these 0% balance transfer offers that lasts up to 36 months.
ANZ Rewards Platinum – Exclusive Offer
This card offers a competitive rewards program, 150,000 bonus ANZ Reward Points, a first-year annual fee waiver and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
July’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Australians are paying interest on over $20 billion of credit card debt, but you can save with one of these 0% balance transfer offers for up to 36 months.
Coles Rewards Mastercard – Exclusive Offer
The Coles Rewards Mastercard offers a $0 first-year annual fee, $100 off a Coles Supermarket shop and 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 26 months.
Myer 1-day sale: 10-40% off Scanpan, Calvin Klein and more
MYER one members can bag themselves a major bargain at this exclusive sales event.
Ask an Expert