LoungeKey Airport Lounge Program
You can get access to over 1,100 airport lounges worldwide with a credit card that offers LoungeKey membership.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The LoungeKey program gives you complimentary access to over 1,100 airport lounges worldwide when you have an eligible credit card. Depending on your card and the lounge you want to visit, you may also be able to bring guests travelling with you into the lounge. It doesn't matter what airline you're flying or what class ticket you have. Here's how to make the most of this complimentary extra.
What lounges can I access with LoungeKey?
You can search for a lounge by country, city or airport through the LoungeKey website or mobile app. To give you an idea of your options, here are some of the locations available in different parts of the world.
|Australia. Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney airports.||Asia. Bali (Denpasar), Beijing, Hong Kong, Phuket and Singapore international airports.|
|Canada. Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg.||Europe. Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Prague and Stockholm.|
|New Zealand. Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.||United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah.|
|United Kingdom. Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow and Liverpool.||United States. Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington.|
Compare credit cards that offer LoungeKey airport lounge access
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How does LoungeKey work?
You can enjoy unlimited visits to participating lounges when you show your eligible credit card and let the customer service member know that you are a LoungeKey customer. Here are the basic steps you need to set up and use this service:
- Create a LoungeKey account. Go to the LoungeKey web address provided by your credit card issuer.
- Verify your card details. As part of your account registration, you will need to enter your card’s 16-digit payment number to confirm you are eligible for the LoungeKey program.
- Search for participating lounges. When you have a trip planned, you can use the LoungeKey website or mobile app to find lounges that offer you complimentary access.
- Request entry to the lounge. When you’re at the airport, go to your chosen lounge and let them know you are a LoungeKey customer. You will then need to show or swipe your card to gain access. Depending on the lounge, you may also need to show your valid boarding pass and passport.
LoungeKey access for guests
Many of the participating LoungeKey lounges allow a guest or guests to enter the lounge with you. But there could be additional costs or restrictions depending on the specific lounge. These details are usually shown when you search for lounges via LoungeKey, giving you a way to plan ahead and budget for any fees that may apply.
Lounge access and services
Lounge availability and services vary between locations and depend on the LoungeKey partners. For example, the lounge partners listed for Sydney include MoVida and Peroni Bar, which are open to the public. At these locations, showing your LoungeKey card entitles you to other benefits, such as a discount on your final bill.
In many other airports, LoungeKey gives you access to exclusive airport lounge areas, such as Plaza Premium Lounges at Heathrow (terminals 2 and 4) or the Wingtips Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport (terminal 4). So searching via the LoungeKey app or website will help you find out exactly what lounges and services are available for any trips you have planned.
What else do I need to know about the LoungeKey program?
Keep these details in mind so you can make the most of this program:
- Card requirements. You must present a valid, eligible credit card at participating lounges to gain access through the LoungeKey program. If you don’t have your credit card on you, or if it has expired, you won’t be able to visit a lounge.
- Lounge requirements. All airport lounges have individual requirements that guests must meet before they are allowed to enter. This could include dress codes, fees for guests and time limits on your visit. You can find details for individual lounges by searching through the LoungeKey website or app or by contacting participating lounges directly. You may also be able to refer to these details in-person when you visit a lounge.
- Additional charges. Charges for any lounge services or guest fees may apply. Remember to look for these details when you are searching for specific lounges so that you can budget for these charges.
Having a credit card that offers complimentary lounge access through LoungeKey gives you a way to enjoy luxury between your flights all around the world. But with similar services available through Priority Pass and Veloce Program, it’s worth comparing different lounge and credit card options so that you can find one that suits your needs.Back to top
More guides on Finder
July’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Australians are paying interest on over $20 billion of credit card debt, but you can save with one of these 0% balance transfer offers for up to 36 months.
June’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Get your credit card balance sorted in time for the end of financial year with one of these 0% balance transfer offers that lasts up to 36 months.
CommBank Neo Business Interest-Free Card
This no interest, flat-fee credit card gives you a way to manage your business spending with predictable costs.
How to invest in cryptocurrency
Learn how to get started investing in cryptocurrency, the methods available to you, and what to keep in mind before making your first purchase.
American Express Cashback Credit Card
This Amex card puts money back in your pocket, earning 1% cashback per $1 on most purchases – plus a bonus 5% in the first 3 months.
Best multi-tools in Australia
If you’re looking for a versatile tool to tackle a wide range of odd jobs around the house, we’ll help you find the best multi-tool for your needs.
April’s best balance transfer credit card offers
While the average credit card interest rate remains high, you can switch and save with 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 36 months.
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
March’s best balance transfer credit card offers
These balance transfer offers give you a way to switch and save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
Response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right
Finder's submission in response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right.
Ask an Expert