Get rewards for your spending and enjoy interest-free days on purchases with the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card.
This Visa credit card comes linked to Latitude’s Infinity Rewards program, earning 1 point per $1 spent uncapped. It also offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement. Plus you can enjoy the convenience of contactless payments and worldwide acceptance through the Visa payment network.
After severing its ties with Myer in June 2017, the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card replaced the Myer Card issued by Latitude. Holders of the Myer Card automatically received this Latitude Infinity Rewards Card in replacement and if used, would accumulate Infinity Rewards instead. Macquarie Bank took over the retail partnership and now issues the Myer Credit Card.
|Product Name||Latitude Infinity|
|Rewards Program||Latitude Infinity Rewards|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||20.69% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$69 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||20.69% p.a.|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$69 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Cash Advance Fee||$1.95 or 3% (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$4|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Number of Additional Cardholders||9|
- Earn uncapped reward points with no expiry.
- Enjoy 0% interest-free on purchases for 55 days.
- Protect your account spending with Shopper's Protection insurance.
- There is no balance transfer feature offered with this card.
- The standard purchase rate of 20.69% p.a. is relatively high.
|Rewards Program||Latitude Infinity Rewards|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Review of the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card
With this rewards credit card, you can get more flexibility through uncapped rewards and no point expiry. Similar to many other credit card reward programs, you’ll be able to redeem your points for a range of experiences, merchandise and gift cards.
Beyond rewards, the Latitude Infinity offers complimentary insurance cover for eligible purchases you make with the card. It also has a standard variable purchase rate of 20.69% p.a. and an annual fee of $69.
Features and benefits of the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card
Here are the highlights of this rewards credit card:
- Uncapped reward points. Collect 1 point per $1 spent on all your eligible purchases. Eligible purchases cover most everyday transactions but exclude cash transactions, cash equivalent transactions, extended interest-free promotional purchases, balance transfers, insurance premiums and interest, fees and charges.
- Rewards. Choose from a variety of rewards on the Latitude Infinity Rewards website. The dollar value of rewards varies between items but, as a point of reference, you can get a $20 Coles Myer gift card for 2,000 points.
- Shopper’s protection insurance. This insurance will cover the cost of loss or damage to eligible items purchased with your credit card. It also lets you claim the difference in price if an eligible item you’ve bought goes on sale at a reduced price within six months of when you paid for it. For full terms and conditions, refer to Latitude Financial’s Shopper’s Protection product disclosure statement for this credit card.
- Interest-free days. Enjoy up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account balance in full by the due date on your statement. Note that to get interest-free days, you must pay the full balance for the statement before your purchases were made and for the statement on which the purchases are listed.
Rates and fees of the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card
Compare these costs to decide if the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card is right for you:
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of $69.
- Additional cardholder fee. If you want to share your account with a partner or a family member, an annual fee of $9 per additional cardholder will apply.
- Purchase rate. This card has a standard variable purchase rate of 20.69% p.a.
- Cash advances. If you use this card to get cash out, or for any other cash advance transactions, a fee of $1.95 or 3% (whichever is greater) of the transaction amount will apply. Cash advance transactions will also attract a variable interest rate of 20.69% p.a. from the date they are made.
- International transaction fee. If you use this card for payments overseas or online in an international currency, you’ll be charged a fee worth 3% of the Australian dollar value of the transaction.
How to apply for the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card
You’ll be able to apply for the Latitude Infinity Rewards Card online from December 2017. You can speed up the process by checking that you meet these common application requirements and have all your relevant details and documents handy.
- Are you over 18 years old? You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a credit card in Australia.
- What is your Australian residency status? You usually have to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply for a credit card.
- Do you have a good credit history? You should have a good credit history before applying for a credit card.
Documents and details
- Personal information. You usually need to provide your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number and relationship status. You’ll also need to provide a valid form of ID such as your driver’s licence.
- Employment information. This includes your current job title, length of time you’ve been in that role, salary and your employer’s contact details. You may also need to provide recent pay slips or a tax assessment notice to verify your income.
- Financial information. You’ll need to provide details of any other sources of income as well as assets such as savings or shares. You also need to provide details of any debts and an estimate of your regular household expenses.
With uncapped points, no point expiry and an annual fee of $69, the Latitude Infinity Rewards Visa is a competitive entry-level rewards card. Compare its features, rates and fees to other rewards cards to decide if it’s right for your needs.Back to top