Available exclusively through Finder, this introductory offer on the Kogan Money Credit Card gives you a way to shop interest-free for the first 14 months, with an introductory 0% interest rate for purchases. After that, the purchase rate goes to 20.99% p.a., which is higher than the current average standard credit card rate (19.94%, according to RBA data). So you’ll typically get more value from this offer if you can pay off what you spend before the 0% interest rate reverts. The Kogan Money Credit Card also has no annual fee for life and a rewards program that earns you up to 2 points per $1. You can redeem these points for shopping at Kogan.com, with 100 points equal to $1 value. If you’re already paying off a different credit card, this introductory offer also gives you a 0% interest rate on balance transfers for 14 months. But make sure you can pay off the balance transfer before the 21.74% p.a. balance transfer revert rate kicks in.
Kogan Money Credit Card – 0% Purchase and Balance Transfer Offer
- Balance transfer rate for 14 months with no balance transfer fee
- 0% p.a.
- Purchase rate for the first 14 months (reverts to 20.99%)
- 0% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $0 p.a.
The Finder exclusive offer expired on 29 June 2023. You can compare the current range of Kogan Money credit card options here.
0% p.a. on purchases for 14 months
0% p.a. on balance transfers for 14 months
Uncapped reward points
No annual fee
Complimentary Kogan First membership
Charges a one-time 0% balance transfer fee
Relatively high 20.99% p.a. interest rate for purchase after the introductory period
High 21.74% p.a. interest rate for balance transfers after the introductory period
Outside of introductory offers, no interest-free days if you have a balance transfer
3.4% foreign currency fee
|Product Name||Kogan Money Credit Card - 0% Purchase and Balance Transfer Offer - DISCONTINUED|
|Balance transfer rate p.a.||0% for 14 months, then 21.74%|
|Balance transfer limit||80% of available limit|
|Purchase rate p.a.||0% for 14 months, then 20.99%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||21.74%|
|Min credit limit||$6,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Kogan Rewards Program|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Rewards points cap||Uncapped|
|Minimum monthly repayment||2% of the closing balance or $30, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$30|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.4%|
|Cash advance fee||3.5% or $5, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$5|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
|Number of additional cardholders||4|
How to apply
You can apply for the Kogan Money Credit Card online in around 15 minutes as long as you meet the eligibility requirements and have the following information.
- Apply through the link on Finder. To get the 0% purchase and balance transfer offers, you need to apply through the link on Finder before 29 June 2023.
- Income. You must earn at least $35,000 per year.
- Residency. This card is only available to citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- New cardholder. To be eligible for the purchase and balance transfer promotions, you must be a new Kogan Money Credit Card applicant.
- Eligible balance transfer debt. If you are transferring a balance, you can request to transfer from $500 up to 80% of your available credit limit from credit cards, store cards, personal loans and lines of credit issued in Australia.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. Including your full name, contact details (including an Australian mobile number and valid email address), number of financial dependents.
- Proof of identification. You'll be required to provide at least one form of ID including an Australian passport or driver's licence.
- Income. Confirm your employment status and total annual salary.
- Finances. This includes your expenses, liabilities and assets.
- Balance transfer details. If you're transferring a balance to this card, you'll need to confirm how much you're requesting to transfer and provide details of the existing account(s) you're moving it from.
- 0% interest on purchases for 14 months. Get a 0% p.a. interest rate for purchases you make in the first 14 months when you apply for this card through Finder by 29 June 2023. At the end of the introductory period, the interest rate for purchases reverts to 20.99% p.a.
- 0% balance transfer. Apply through Finder by 29 June 2023 and you'll get 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 14 months. You must request your balance transfer within 90 days of approval to take advantage of this offer. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining charges will attract the cash advance rate, currently 21.74% p.a.
- Earn rewards. Collect 2 rewards points per $1 spent at Kogan.com and 1 rewards point per $1 spent on all other eligible transactions elsewhere. At a rate of 1 cent per point, you can use your points to pay at the Kogan.com checkout or for payments to your Kogan Money Credit Card.
- Complimentary Kogan First membership. You'll save with a complimentary Kogan First Membership. Perks include exclusive member deals, free delivery on thousands of eligible products, upgrades to express shipping and priority customer service.
- Additional cardholders. You can request up to 4 additional cardholders at no extra cost.
- Mobile wallets. You can add the Kogan Money Credit Card to Apple Pay and Google Pay, giving you a way to make secure payments straight from your mobile phone (or other devices).
Rates & fees
- No annual fee. The Kogan Money Credit Card has an ongoing $0 annual fee.
- Purchase rate. Outside of any promotions, this card charges a 20.99% p.a. variable purchase interest rate.
- Cash advances. If you use your card to make a cash advance, such as an ATM withdrawal, you'll be charged the cash advance rate of 21.74% p.a. and a cash advance fee of $5 or 3.5% of transaction value, whichever is higher.
- Interest-free days. When you pay your previous balance in full by the statement due date, you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days on purchases. You won't be eligible for interest-free days if you're paying off a balance transfer.
- Foreign transaction fee. If you use your card to shop overseas or online with an international retailer, you'll be charged a foreign transaction fee of 3.4%.
- Minimum credit limit. You can request a credit limit from $6,000.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
June 28, 2023
What is the maximum credit limit for this card?
Elizabeth Barry Finder
July 10, 2023
Thanks for your question.
Kogan does not provide the maximum credit limit for this card as it approves credit limits based on your serviceability of the repayments. The minimum credit limit for the Kogan Money card is $6,000.
Hope this helps,
June 25, 2023
Hi there, I have a question regarding this credit card’s balance transfer. In Ts&Cs it states: “Whilst you have a Balance Transfer, you will not be eligible for any interest free days” Does this mean the 0% interest free does not apply to the total amount that I have with balance transfer?
Show more Show less
Amy Bradney-George Finder
June 28, 2023
You would still get the introductory 0% interest rate for balance transfers with this offer, as well as the introductory 0% purchase rate. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balances will be charged interest. If you have a balance after the introductory period, you also won’t be able to get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases unless you pay the total amount listed on each statement by the due date. Finder’s guide to interest-free days explains how this feature works. If you have further questions about interest or these introductory offers, you can check with Kogan Money by using the chat service in the Kogan Money Credit Card Mobile App. I hope that helps.
Show more Show less
June 23, 2023
Hi Want to do balance transfer – can you help?
Sarah Megginson Finder
June 26, 2023
If you’d like to apply for a 0% balance transfer card, you have a couple of options.
To apply for this Kogan card, click the green “go to site” button and you can fill in the forms and get your application underway.
If you’d like to review other options for different 0% interest cards to see a few different offers and options, visit:
Hope this helps!
Show more Show less