Pensioner Bank Accounts
If you're receiving a pension, there are dedicated pensioner bank accounts you can open to manage your day-to-day transactions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Bank of Queensland Simple Saver Account
The Bank of Queensland Simple Saver Account offers an ongoing interest rate with no account conditions to meet. Open up to 9 accounts.
- Great Southern Bank Goal Saver Account (18-24 year olds)
The Great Southern Bank Goal Saver Account has an ongoing bonus rate on balances up to $50,000 for customers aged 18-24.
- Newcastle Permanent Smart Saver Youth Account (under 25s)
The Newcastle Permanent Smart Saver Youth Account has an ongoing bonus rate for customers under 25.
- Bank of Queensland Smart Saver Account (36+ year olds)
The Bank of Queensland Smart Saver Account has an ongoing bonus rate on balances up to $250,000 for customers over 36.
- Bank of Queensland Future Saver Account (14-35 year olds)
The Bank of Queensland Future Saver Account has a high ongoing bonus rate on balances up to $50,000 for customers under 35.
- The cost of raising kids 2022
Wondering how much to save for a child? Finder research reveals parents spend $18,255 per year on average.
- Disposable income in Australia
Finder analysed earnings and living expenses to find out where Aussies have the most disposable income and where is the best place to retire.
- Australian household spending statistics
Finder crunched the numbers on Australia's household spending statistics and found NT households are the nation's biggest spenders.
- Student finance statistics 2021
Finder's student finance statistics show that 87% of full-time students are stressed about their finances, and 1 in 3 struggles with rent.