Latitude Low Rate Mastercard
No longer offered in the market
The Latitude Low Rate Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. We have kept the information on this page for the benefit of existing customers. You can compare the current range of Latitude credit cards here.
Interest free period
|Product Name||Latitude Low Rate Mastercard - DISCONTINUED|
|Purchase rate||9.89% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||18.89% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
- 9.89% p.a. on purchases
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- Purchase insurance, price protection and extended warranty cover
- Does not feature travel insurance or access to a rewards program
|Minimum monthly repayment||2.22% of the closing balance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$30|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||3% or $1.95, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||3% of transaction amount or $1.95 (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$4|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
How to apply
You can apply for the Latitude Low Rate Mastercard online in a few minutes and should get a response within 60 seconds of submitting your completed application. Before you do that, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details needed to apply.
- Residency. You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident. If you are a temporary resident and want to apply, you must have a valid visa with at least 12 months remaining.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, phone number, residential address, marital status and number of dependents. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence number.
- Employment details. This covers your employment status, salary, job title and employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips, bank statements or other documents that verify this information.
- Financial details. This includes other forms of income, such as pension or government payments, your assets and savings, as well as any existing loans, cards and debts. You also need to share details of your regular household expenses, such as rent or mortgage payments, bills and groceries.
- Purchase interest rate. This card has a competitive 9.89% p.a. purchase interest rate.
- Price protection. When you use your card to make an eligible purchase and the price drops within 30 days, Latitude will refund the difference.
- Purchase protection. You can shop with peace of mind thanks to purchase protection. If an eligible purchase is accidentally damaged or stolen within 90 days, Latitude will help with the cost to repair or replace it.
- Extended warranty. You'll receive an additional one-year warranty on eligible purchases that have an existing one- to two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your balance in full by the statement due date, you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Mobile payments. You can use this card to make payments straight from a mobile device with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay or Garmin Pay.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of $69 p.a.
- Cash advances. If you use this card to make a cash advance (such as an ATM withdrawal), you'll be charged interest at the 18.89% p.a. cash advance rate. You will also be charged a fee of 3% of transaction amount or $1.95 (whichever is greater).
- International transaction fee. You'll be charged 3% of the Australian dollar value if you use your card to make foreign transactions online or overseas.
- Additional cardholder. You can request additional cardholders for $0.