Enjoy the same interest rate on purchases and cash advances, manage your finances online and safeguard your spending with a Latitude Mastercard.
The Latitude Mastercard comes with worldwide acceptance at millions of ATMs and merchants around the world. You'll also enjoy no monthly account-keeping fees and a credit limit to suit your financial needs.
|Product Name||Latitude MasterCard|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||24.50% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$69 p.a.|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||24.50% p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement|
Credit rating requirement is provided only as a guide. Understanding your credit file helps you make more informed decisions in regards to your finances. Learn more about what this means here.
|Annual Fee||$69 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Over Limit Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee||Greater of $1.95 or 3% of the cash advance amount|
|Overseas Emergency Replacement||$0|
|Overseas ATM Balance check||$0|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$4|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)||3% of transaction value|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0 p.a.|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||9|
|Internet Banking Transfers||No|
Latitude Mastercard Review
This card does not charge any establishment fee or monthly account-keeping fee, although you do have to pay a nominal annual fee. Suitable for cardholders who pay their balance in full each month, this card has an interest rate of 24.5% p.a. You can also request additional cardholders to be added to the account for no additional cost.
Benefits of using a Latitude Mastercard
- Easy access to funds. Mastercard finds acceptance at over 28 million locations the world over, so you can use this card almost anywhere your travels take you. You can use it at EFTPOS terminals and ATMs that display the Mastercard logo, and you can also use it to make online and over-the-phone transactions.
- Easy to track. The Latitude Mastercard Online Service Centre gives you easy access to all account-related information. Through this service you can receive your statements online, you can view and print current and past statements and you keep track of bills you pay via BPAY.
- Additional cardholders. You can get up to 9 additional cards linked to your primary card at no extra cost. Details of transactions made using all cards appear on a single consolidated statement.
Latitude Mastercard features
- Annual fee. The Latitude Mastercard requires that you pay a $69 fee each year you hold the card.
- Multiple repayment options. You get various options when it comes to making repayments, which include mailing cheques, making payments at Australia Post outlets, setting up payments via BPAY, and setting up direct debits using just about any Australian bank account.
- Online account management. You can access account-related information at any time of the day or night using the Latitude Mastercard Online Service Centre. Through this service you can maintain your account profile, go through your transaction history, and even apply for an increase in your card’s limit. You can grant access to the Online Service Centre to additional cardholders, as well.
How to apply for the Latitude Mastercard
You can apply for the Latitude Mastercard by visiting your closest Latitude Financial Services branch. To apply for this credit card you have to meet certain eligibility criteria, which include the following:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You have good credit history
The application requires that you provide a host of information, so prepare to bring along certain information to the branch. This may include identification documents, details of your employment and income and information surrounding your financials.
- Proof of identification such as your passport, driver's licence or medicare card.
- Details of your income, including any assets or government payments.
- You'll need to provide your employer's contact information. If you're self-employed, include your accountant's details.
While the Latitude Mastercard offers international acceptance and additional cardholders for free, you should compare other options to ensure you're choosing the right card before you apply.Back to top