P&N Bank Credit Cards
Compare the low rate and platinum credit cards from the customer-owned P&N Bank.
Comparison of P&N Credit Cards
Types of credit cards from P&N Bank
P&N Bank offers two credit cards, both of which charge a low interest rate to purchases and cash advances.
P&N Bank Visa Classic
This is P&N Bank's "no frills" credit card offering. It charges a competitive 11.31% p.a. purchase interest rate and low ongoing annual fee of $49. The P&N Bank Visa Classic has a low minimum credit limit of $1,000. You can link your card with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay to use your eligible device to make contactless payments.
P&N Bank Visa Platinum
The P&N Bank Visa Platinum is the bank's premium product, with a bigger credit limit starting at $6,000. Cardholders can save and enjoy peace of mind with complimentary overseas travel insurance. You can also take advantage of the 24/7 Visa Platinum Concierge Service for everything from booking restaurants, getting concert tickets or organising your next holiday. This card charges a $99 annual fee and is one of the few low rate platinum cards on the market.
The benefits of banking with P&N Bank
Use the financial services of P&N Bank and you get access to the following benefits.
P&N Bank is a customer-owned bank and its members can help contribute to how the bank is run. There are 15 P&N Bank branches located in WA.
P&N Bank are partnered with Visa, meaning you can use them at millions of locations around the world. Some of the other Visa perks you can expect include:
- Visa payWave. You can make contactless payments of up to $100 without entering a PIN when you tap and pay.
- Security. Your purchases will be protected by Verified by Visa and the Visa Zero Liability Policy.
- Visa Perks + Offers. You can save with discounts with partnered brands, enjoy exclusive travel deals and access pre-sale ticket events through Visa Perks + Offers.
How to apply for a P&N Bank credit card
You can apply for a P&N Bank credit card online in around 10 to 15 minutes. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria and provide the necessary information to apply:
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Western Australia to apply.
- Age. This card is only available to people who are at least 18 years old.
- Income. You must receive a regular income.
Details and documents
- Identification and contact information. If you’re a new P&N Bank member, provide your driver’s licence or Australian Passport. You may also use a primary form of identification without a photo (such as your birth certificate) with a secondary form of identification (such as a utility bill). You'll also need to list your contact information and address.
- Income and assets. Provide information about your income and the contact details of your current and previous employers. If you’re self-employed, provide tax assessments and financial statements for the last two years. You'll need to list any assets like motor vehicles, bank accounts, shares and property.
- Expenses and liabilities. Outline information about regular and ongoing expenses like child support, food budget, loan repayments and other credit cards you may want to include in a balance transfer to a P&N Bank credit card.
What happens after applying for a P&N Bank credit card?
Once you submit your application for a P&N Bank credit card, you should receive a confirmation email informing you about the status of your credit card application. If you haven’t received a response regarding your credit card application, call a P&N Bank customer service agent and quote your application reference number. This is provided to you on the first or second page of the online application. A P&N Bank team member can then search for your application and let you know whether you’ve been approved or declined for a credit card. If your application is conditionally approved, you may need to provide P&N Bank with more information about your finances before you’re granted full approval. You can expect to receive your credit card about 10 business days after a successful application. You can activate your card over the phone, which you'll need to do before you use the card.Back to top
Frequently asked questions
We’ve listed frequently asked questions about P&N Bank credit cards below. If you can’t find an answer, ask us a question using the form at the bottom of the page or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Image: P&N BankBack to top
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.