P&N Bank is a mutual bank that is owned by its members in Western Australia. It offers a choice of credit cards with low-cost features and platinum perks.
Comparison of P&N Credit Cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from P&N Bank
Low rate credit card
The P&N Bank Visa Classic is a low rate credit card with a 11.99% p.a. purchase interest rate. It also offers an ongoing annual fee of $49 that's competitive with other low rate credit cards.
Platinum credit card
The P&N Bank Visa Platinum is the bank's premium product, with a minimum credit limit starting at $6,000. It also offers complimentary overseas travel insurance and access to the 24/7 Visa Platinum Concierge Service for everything from booking restaurants, getting concert tickets or organising your next holiday. This card has a $99 annual fee and relatively low rate compared to other platinum cards on the market.
Benefits of getting a credit card from P&N Bank
P&N Bank is a customer-owned bank, which means profits go back to members and the bank's products, rather than shareholders.
P&N Bank credit cards offer worldwide acceptance through the Visa card network. Other benefits include:
- Visa payWave. You can make contactless payments of up to $100 without entering a PIN when you tap and pay.
- Security. Purchases are protected by Visa Secure when you shop online, as well as the Visa Zero Liability Policy for fraudulent transactions.
- Visa Perks + Offers. You can get access to exclusive travel, shopping, dining and entertainment deals through Visa Perks + Offers.
How to apply
You can apply for a P&N Bank credit card online in around 10 to 15 minutes. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria and provide the necessary information to apply:
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident who resides in Western Australia to apply.
- Age. This card is only available to people who are at least 18 years old.
- Income. You must receive a regular income.
Details and documents
- Identification and contact information. If you’re a new P&N Bank member, provide your driver’s licence or Australian Passport. You may also use a primary form of identification without a photo (such as your birth certificate) with a secondary form of identification (such as a utility bill). You'll also need to list your contact information and address.
- Income and assets. Provide information about your income and the contact details of your current and previous employers. If you’re self-employed, provide tax assessments and financial statements for the last two years. You'll need to list any assets like motor vehicles, bank accounts, shares and property.
- Expenses and liabilities. Outline information about regular and ongoing expenses like child support, food budget, loan repayments and other credit cards you may want to include in a balance transfer to a P&N Bank credit card.
What happens after you apply?
Once you submit your application for a P&N Bank credit card, you should receive a confirmation email informing you about the status of your credit card application. If you have any questions, contact P&N Bank on 13 25 77.
Credit card brands similar to P&N Bank
If you want a credit card from a member-owned bank or one based on WA, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare with P&N Bank:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
Image: P&N BankBack to top
More guides on Finder
Best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today: Up to 70% off
Black Friday is now over, but you can still pick up stacks of Cyber Monday deals that are every bit as good.
How a pink trading platform dominated New Zealand
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
Woolworths vs Coles: Which paid membership is better? [VIDEO]
Is it worth spending more with Everyday Extra or Coles Plus?
Savings with Sarah #10
Aussies are predicted to spend $30 billion this festive season. Here's 7 key tips on how you can save on gift-buying.
Cyber Monday laptop deals 2023
Access deals and discounts of up to 65% off laptops from Dell, Microsoft, HP and more in the 2023 Cyber Monday sale event.
Standing desk sale: 35% off at Omnidesk for Cyber Monday
Upgrade your home office this Cyber Monday with 35% off ergonomic standing desks from Omnidesk.
Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2023
If you're looking for iPhone deals in this year's Cyber Monday sales, check out our roundup of the very best discounts around.
Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
Can you get a red-hot deal for the red centre?
How to avoid a Christmas debt hangover
11% of us are putting our holiday shopping on plastic.
Black Friday Weekend: Today’s 25 best deals
From cutting-edge gadgets to deluxe mattresses, these are the best Black Friday deals you can get over the weekend.
Ask an Expert