Maximise your Qantas rewards with a competitive earn rate and balance transfer offer on the Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card.
Important InformationThe Citi Qantas Prestige Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Citi credit cards here.
The Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card is a super-premium rewards option designed for high earners. With this card, everyday purchases also earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent.
As well as reward points for your spending, this super-premium frequent flyer credit card offers access to exclusive airport lounges, complimentary accommodation at some of the world’s best hotels and comprehensive travel insurance for you and your family. Find out more, compare your options and apply for the Citi Qantas Prestige here.
Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card review
As Citibank’s top-tier rewards credit card, the Citi Qantas Prestige delivers on travel benefits and premium perks. But with a $700 annual fee (halved in the first year), you'll need to make sure the features outweigh the costs.
Eligible purchases on the Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card are rewarded with a competitive 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent. Other travel benefits include complimentary international travel insurance, Priority Pass membership, a complimentary night in a Citibank partner hotel and VIP transfers at select Asia Pacific airports.
Benefits of the Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card
- Earn Qantas Points. Get rewarded with 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on eligible purchases using the Citi Qantas Prestige Card. Note that you need to opt-in to the Citi Qantas Rewards program to earn Qantas Points.
- One complimentary night in a hotel. Citi Qantas Prestige cardholders get one complimentary night’s stay in a premium Citibank partner hotel. Partner hotels include the Tokyo Grand Pacific, Mercure Sydney and Sheraton Abu Dhabi.
- Luxury airport transfer service. Arrive for your flight in style with a complimentary one-way luxury transfer to or from select Asia Pacific airports twice per year.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership. The Citi Qantas Prestige entitles you to unlimited visits to any Priority Pass lounge in the world. You can also bring a guest with you free of charge. Just activate your Citi Qantas Prestige Card to receive your Priority Pass membership.
- Complimentary golf club green fees. Enjoy three complimentary green fees at participating golf clubs around the world each calendar year.
- Balance transfers. Transfer your credit card debt to the Citi Prestige Card and pay 0% p.a. interest for 6 months. You can use up to 80% of credit limit of your available Citi Qantas Prestige Card credit limit towards a balance transfer, and you can transfer balances from up to 4 other non-Citi credit cards. At the end of the balance transfer promotional period, any remaining debt will accrue interest at the cash advance rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Complimentary insurances. You and your family could be covered with international travel insurance for up to six months when you charge the cost of your return overseas travel ticket to your Citi Qantas Prestige Card. This card also offers interstate flight inconvenience insurance, transit accident insurance, purchase cover insurance and extended warranty insurance.
- Interest-free days. This frequent flyer credit card offers up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your balance in full for every statement period. Cash advances and balance transfers are ineligible for interest-free days.
Features of the Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card
- Annual fee. The Citi Qantas Prestige Credit Card offers a reduced annual fee of $350 in the first year ($700 thereafter).
- Citi Qantas Rewards fee. Citi Qantas Rewards has an annual program membership fee of $49.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme. Get reimbursed up to $500 if you buy an eligible item with your card and find it at a lower price in another store within the same geographic area.
- Purchases interest rate. The standard purchase rate for this card is 20.99% p.a. (variable).
- Cash advances. Cash advance transactions are charged at 21.74% p.a. (variable).
- Minimum repayment. You’re required to repay at least 2% of your Citi Qantas Prestige Card balance each month, whichever is higher.
- Late payment fee. Citibank charges a $10 late payment fee if you fail to make the minimum repayment by the statement due date.
- Visa premium credit card benefits. As a premium Visa credit card, the Citi Qantas Prestige gives you access to a range of exclusive benefits, including a 24/7 concierge service, lifestyle, travel and entertainment offers and pre-sale and preferential tickets through Visa Front Line Access.
- Visa payWave. This card is also Visa payWave-enabled. Tap and go without the need for a PIN when you make purchases up to $100 in value.