ING Orange One Low Rate credit card
Save with $0 annual fee, low interest rates and flexible repayment options with the ING Orange One Low Rate credit card.
With no annual fee and up to 45 interest-free days, this ING credit card offers simple and affordable access to credit.
It charges no annual fee, a competitive variable interest rate of 11.99% p.a. and up to 45 interest-free days on purchases. You also have the option to use payment plans for larger purchases and save with foreign transaction fee rebates when you meet the eligibility requirements.
|Product Name||ING Orange One Low Rate|
|Purchase rate||11.99% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 45 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||11.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Max credit limit||$30,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- $0 annual fee for the life of the card
- Low variable interest rate of 11.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances
- Must hold an Orange Everyday account or request to open one to receive this card
- Several criteria to receive the ATM fee rebate and foreign transaction fee waivers
|Minimum monthly repayment||5% of the closing balance or $100, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$20|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Cash advance fee||3% or $3, whichever is greater|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$2.50|
|Additional cardholder fee||$10|
How to applyYou can apply for the ING Orange One Low Rate credit card online in a few minutes. Before you get started, check if you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required information on hand:
- ING account. You must have an active Orange Everyday bank account or apply for one at the time of credit card account application.
- Income. You need to earn at least $36,000 p.a.
- Credit history. You must have a good credit score and meet ING's credit lending guidelines to receive approval.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen with an Australian residential address.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this credit card.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address and contact number.
- Identification. You'll need to provide your driver's licence number or another valid form of identification (such as your passport or Medicare number).
- Employment information. This includes your current role, salary and your employer's name and contact details. You'll need to confirm your annual income with PAYG payslips.
- Financial information. You'll be asked to provide details of any other assets you have, such as savings or investments, as well as debts. You'll also need to include estimates of your everyday spending on essentials such as rent, transport, utilities and other household spending.
- No annual fee. This card offers an ongoing $0 annual fee.
- Currency conversion fee rebate. When you use your card overseas or to make a transaction in a foreign currency online, a foreign transaction fee of 2.5% will apply. However, you can take advantage of the foreign currency conversion fee rebate when you deposit at least $1,000 from an external bank account to any personal ING account under your name (excluding Living Super and Orange One) and make at least 5 eligible purchases using your ING debit or credit card in the previous month.
- Instalment plans. Pay off a large purchase or group of purchases over a time frame of your choosing and save with a lower interest rate with an instalment plan. This means you'll pay a fixed amount off the balance each statement and pay a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. on the instalment plan balance.
- Mobile payment. The Orange One Low Rate credit card is compatible with Apple Pay allowing you to use your smartphone to make contactless payments at the checkout.
- ATM fee rebate. If you use your credit card to make an ATM withdrawal, the $2.50 ATM fee will be rebated both in Australia and overseas when you meet the conditions. You must deposit at least $1,000 from an external bank account, such as your salary, to any personal ING account under your name (excluding Living Super and Orange One Low Rate) and make at least 5 eligible purchases using your ING debit or credit card in the previous month. Note that the cash advance interest rate and fee will still be charged.
Rates & fees
- Interest rate. The Orange One Low Rate card charges a variable rate of 11.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances.
- Interest-free days. Enjoy up to 45 days interest-free on purchases when you pay the "Amount Due" on each statement by the due date listed. The "Amount Due" is your full balance, minus any amount owing under Instalment Plans that is not due and payable for that statement period.
- Cash advance fee. A fee worth the greater of $3 or 3% of the cash advance amount will apply when you use your card to withdraw money or for any other cash advance transaction.
- Late payment fee. If you don't pay the minimum amount on your statement by the due date, a fee of $20 will be charged to your account.
- Additional cardholder fee. An annual fee of $10 applies for any additional cardholders you link to your account.
Sally McMullen is a creative content producer at Finder. Sally has written about credit cards for almost 5 years, authoring almost 900 articles on Finder alone. She has also been published in Yahoo Finance, Dynamic Business, Financy and Mamamia, as well as Music Feeds and Rolling Stone. Sally has a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies majoring in Journalism (Hons) from the University of Wollongong.