The NAB Rewards Business Signature Card offers worldwide Visa acceptance and can be used with digital wallets including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. It also gives you access to commercial unauthorised transaction insurance, transport accident insurance and a 24/7 concierge service that can help with booking travel, events and more. Its 18.5% p.a. interest rate for purchases is similar to other business credit cards and means you'll typically get the most value out of it when you pay off your entire balance by the due date on each statement to get interest-free days on purchases.
NAB Rewards Business Signature
- Bonus points
- Purchase rate
- 18.5% p.a.
- Reward points per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $175 p.a.
100,000 bonus points offer
Earns between 1.25 and 3.75 NAB Rewards Points per $1 spent
Access to a 24/7 concierge service and Visa Premium offers
$175 annual fee per card
Does not offer overseas travel insurance or lounge passes
|Product Name||NAB Rewards Business Signature Card|
|Purchase rate p.a.||18.5%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||21.74%|
|Min credit limit||$5,000|
|Max credit limit||$50,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||NAB Rewards|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1.25|
|Rewards points cap||Uncapped|
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||3% or $3, whichever is greater|
|Additional cardholder fee||$175|
How to applyYou can apply for the NAB Rewards Business Signature Card online by filling in a secure application form. Or, if you have a MYOB or Xero account, you can use your login details to connect securely to the application and save time uploading the required business documentation.
Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the other required information and documents on hand.
- Business structure. You can apply for this card if you're a sole trader, someone in a partnership with up to 2 partners, or a director of a company with up to 5 directors. But your business must be registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and to apply for this account.
- Business annual turnover. Your business must have an annual turnover of at least $75,000
- New customer. The bonus points offer is available if you're a new NAB Rewards Business Signature Card customer and have not held a NAB business card within the last 12 months.
- Age and residency requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age and an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Business details. This includes your ABN or ACN, registered business address and tax information.
- Personal identification. Whether you’re applying for the card as a sole trader, or on behalf of a larger company, you’ll need to provide basic details including your full name, date of birth and identification such as your driver’s licence or passport. Personal details are also required for all directors and shareholders (when applicable).
- Financial details. You'll need to provide current copies of your business transaction history, profit and loss sheet and balance sheet. If you use Xero or MYOB Essentials, you'll be able to provide this information quickly and securely by following the prompts to log in to your account. Otherwise, you can upload the relevant details from another source.
- 100,000 bonus NAB Rewards Points. The NAB Rewards Business Signature Card offers 100,000 bonus points when you apply as a new customer and spend $4,000 on eligible business purchases in the first 60 days of account opening. The bonus points will be added to your account balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria. While NAB does not list an end-date for this offer, it may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- NAB Rewards. Each card linked to this account earns 1.25 points per $1 on everyday business purchases (including with the ATO), 2.5 points per $1 spent in major department stores and hardware stores in Australia and 3.75 points per $1 on eligible overseas spending (including online). Points are credited to a single NAB Rewards balance, which you can redeem for rewards including travel with Webjet, merchandise, gift cards and point transfers to Velocity Frequent Flyer, Asia Miles, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles, Air New Zealand Airpoints and Flybuys.
- Cards for employees. The NAB Rewards Business Signature offers additional cards for employees, with custom spending limits and detailed monthly statements, which could help save time on expense claims and accounting tasks.
- Concierge service. The 24/7 global concierge service available through this card can help you organise and book travel, events, cultural events and restaurant reservations both locally and when you're travelling.
- Complimentary insurance. This card gives you access to NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance and NAB Commercial Cards Transit Accident Insurance. Eligibility requirements apply for these insurances, so make sure you refer to the policy booklets for detailed information.
- Digital wallet options. You can add your NAB credit card to Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay to make payments straight from your mobile phone and devices.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The NAB Rewards Business Signature has a $175 annual fee per card. So, if you only had a card for yourself, you would pay $175 p.a. If you had 3 cards (1 for you and 2 for employees), the annual fees would total to $525, and so on.
- Purchase rate. This card has a 18.5% p.a. variable purchase rate that is on par with other similar business cards.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement, you'll get up to 44 days interest-free on business purchases.
- Foreign transaction fees. A fee worth 3% of the total transaction is applied when you make purchases overseas or online with a retailer that's based overseas. Make sure you factor this in when considering the value of earning points for overseas spending.
- Cash advances. This card charges a cash advance interest rate of 21.74% p.a. Note that the cash advance rate applies to transactions including withdrawing money from ATMs or at the checkout, buying foreign currency and gambling or gaming. You'll also pay a fee of 3% or $3, whichever is greater.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
March 07, 2019
First time getting a business credit card and the sole purpose is for points, flights or gift cards. How does it work if we were to spend $100,000 per month? How many points do I get for that spend in that 1 month and what does that amount of point equal and buy? Can points be transferred to a family member?
Show more Show less
March 07, 2019
Thanks for getting in touch with Finder. I hope all is well with you. 😃
If you are asking about the NAB Rewards Business Signature credit card, its rewards points per $1 spent on eligible business purchases are 1.25. Thus, for $100,000 spent, you would earn 125,000 points. Moreover, if you get approved for the NAB Rewards Business Signature and spend $4,000 on eligible business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening, you would also earn 100,000 bonus points.
Now, the value of your NAB rewards points would depend on which offer or gift you want to redeem. To give you an example, 3 NAB Rewards is equivalent to 1.5 Velocity Points; 3 NAB Rewards is equal to 1 Asia Mile, and 3 NAB Rewards is equal to 0.015 Air New Zealand Airpoints.
That’s just for flights. The value of NAB Rewards points would also differ for gift cards, NAB Rewards store, and other items.
According to NAB’s website, for this card, you can only transfer your points to another related body corporate or another person who holds a personal rewards card account. To transfer points, you may call NAB’s customer support.
I hope this helps. Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out again.
Have a wonderful day!
Show more Show less