NAB Rewards Business Signature
Collect 100,000 bonus NAB Rewards Points and keep track of expenses with the NAB Rewards Business Signature credit card.
Apply for the NAB Rewards Business Signature credit card and spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days to enjoy this bonus point offer.
This card also offers uncapped points per $1 spent, additional cards for employees, detailed monthly statements and account summaries, plus fast applications if you have at least 12 months of financial data in MYOB or Xero.
Per $ spent
|Product Name||NAB Rewards Business Signature Card|
|Rewards program||NAB Rewards|
|Purchase rate||18.5% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||44 days|
|Cash advance rate||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$5,000|
|Max credit limit||$50,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- 100,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases in the first 60 days of account opening
- Uncapped earn rate of 1.25 NAB Rewards Points per $1 spent
- Access to Visa Premium benefits and 24/7 concierge service
- $175 annual fee is relatively high
- Does not offer overseas travel insurance covers or lounge passes
|Rewards program||NAB Rewards|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1.25|
|Rewards points cap||Uncapped|
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2% or $2.50 , whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||2% or $2.50 , whichever is greater|
|Additional cardholder fee||$175|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to applyYou can apply for the NAB Rewards Business Signature online. If you have a MYOB or Xero account, you can use your login details to connect securely to the application and save time uploading the required business documentation. Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the other required information and documents on hand.
- Business structure. You can apply for this card if you’re a sole trader, someone in a partnership with up to two other partners, or a director of a company with up to five directors.
- Business requirements. Your business must be registered for GST, have a valid ABN/ACN and have an annual turnover of at least $75,000 to apply for this account.
- New customer. To be eligible for the bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Rewards Business Signature card and not have held a NAB business card within the last 12 months.
- Age and residency requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age and an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Business details. This includes your ABN or ACN, registered business address and tax information.
- Personal identification. Whether you’re applying for the card as a sole trader, or on behalf of a larger company, you’ll need to provide basic details including your full name, date of birth and identification such as your driver’s licence or passport. Personal details are also required for all directors and shareholders (when applicable).
- Financial details. You'll need to provide current copies of your business transaction history, profit and loss sheet and balance sheet. If you use Xero or MYOB Essentials, you'll be able to provide this information quickly and securely by following the prompts to log in to your account. Otherwise, you can upload the relevant details from another source.
- Introductory 100,000 bonus point offer. You will earn 100,000 bonus points when you apply and are approved for the NAB Rewards Business Signature, then spend $4,000 on eligible business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening. The bonus points will be added to your account balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria.
- Rewards. The points earned through this account are credited to a single NAB Rewards balance, which you can then use to reward yourself or your employees. Rewards available through the NAB Rewards program include travel with Webjet, merchandise, gift cards and frequent flyer points with Velocity, Asia Miles, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles or Air New Zealand Airpoints. You also have the flexibility to transfer them to another business or personal NAB Rewards account.
- Cards for employees. You can request individual cards and credit limits for your employees, while managing all your account spending under a single credit facility.
- Detailed statements. Track expenses with detailed monthly statements for each card, as well as an overall account summary.
- Personal concierge service. Get access to a 24/7 global concierge service that can help you with travel and lifestyle services including restaurant reservations, event bookings, cultural events and more.
- Visa retail and travel offers for businesses. Enjoy exclusive privileges such as savings on car rentals, accommodation bookings, special offers on VIP airport lounge access and exclusive retail discounts available through Visa Premium.
- Complimentary insurance. This card gives you access to NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance and transport accident insurance. Eligibility requirements apply for these insurance covers, so please refer to the policy booklets for detailed information.
- Mobile payment compatibility. You can link your NAB credit card with Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay or Garmin Pay to make contactless payments using your qualifying device at the checkout.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This account charges an annual fee of $175 per card. So, if you only had one card for yourself, you would pay $175 p.a. If you had a total of 3 cards (1 for you and 2 for employees), the annual fees would total to $525, and so on.
- Purchase rate. The NAB Rewards Business Signature charges a variable purchase rate of 18.5% p.a.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement, you'll can get up to 44 days interest-free on business purchases.
- Foreign transaction fees. This card charges a currency conversion rate worth 3% of the total transaction when you make purchases overseas or online with a retailer that's based overseas.
- Cash advances. This card charges a cash advance interest rate of 21.74% p.a. Note that the cash advance rate applies to transactions including withdrawing money from ATMs or at the checkout, buying foreign currency and gambling or gaming. You'll also pay a fee of 2% or $2.50, whichever is greater.