Manage your business costs under one account and collect 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you meet the spend requirement.
The NAB Qantas Business Signature Card is designed to suit businesses that want to earn Qantas Points as they spend. You can boost your points balance from the get go if you apply and get approved for the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card by 17 June 2018, and spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening. As well as the bonus points offer, you and your additional cardholders can also earn Qantas Points for every dollar you spend on other eligible business expenses.
|Product Name||NAB Qantas Business Signature Card|
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||18.50% p.a.|
|Offer end date||17 June 2018|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2.5% of the closing balance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||$2.50 or 2% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$2.50 or 2% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$4|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1000|
- Get 100,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases in the first 60 days of account opening.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1.50 spent on eligible business purchases.
- This card features a 24/7 concierge service.
- This card charges a relatively high annual fee of $295.
- This card comes with only up to 44 days interest-free on purchases, as opposed to most credit cards that offer up to 55 days.
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Bonus Points||100,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.66|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||33,000|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (AMEX)||0|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||N/A|
NAB Qantas Business Signature Card review
You can cater the NAB Qantas Business Signature card to best suit your business' needs. Not only can you can request up to 1,000 additional cardholders for the one account, but you can also set individual credit limits for each one. You can also get detailed monthly statements per cardholders and one overall summary, making it easier to keep track of your corporate card expenses. As well as earning Qantas Points as you spend, you can also take advantage of Visa's 24/7 concierge service for everything from flight bookings to restaurant reservations.
Benefits of the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- 100,000 bonus points offer. If apply for a new NAB Qantas Business Signature cardholder and get approved by 17 June 2018, you could score 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Earn Qantas Points as you spend. As well as the bonus points offer, you'll also earn 0.66 Qantas Points per $1 spent, capped at $50,000 per statement period.
- Interest-free days. When you pay your balance in full, you will receive up to 44 days interest-free on purchases, which excludes cash advances.
- Visa privileges. Visa provides an access to exclusive discounts and complimentary gift items at duty-free retailers and shopping centres. You can also take advantage of special offers on VIP airport lounge access and travel assistance programs.
Features of the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- Purchase interest rate. This card comes with a purchase rate of 18.5% p.a.
- Annual fee. This card has an annual fee of $295.
- Additional cardholders. For each additional cardholder you add to your account, you can set individual credit limits and cash advance access for them. You will also receive monthly statements for each cardholder to assist you with business expenditure and reporting.
- Complimentary insurance. Your purchases will also be covered by NAB commercial cards unauthorised transaction insurance. This insurance is issued through QBE Insurance and you can see the NAB insurance policy document for more information regarding the inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions plus details on how to make a claim.
- Global concierge services. If you’re travelling and in need of assistance, you can take advantage of global concierge services any time of the day or night. They can help you with anything from restaurant reservations, event bookings, travel information and more.
- Secure shopping. When shopping online with your Visa, you have access to Verified by Visa for no extra cost to add an extra layer of security to your purchase.
- Account management. You’ll be able to access your account online through NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect, as well as access your money through ATMs, EFTPOS and NAB phone banking.
How to apply for the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
If you’ve compared your options and decided that the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card is right for you, you can apply for the card online. To ensure a smooth application process, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have the following information prepared:
- Eligible business. You can apply if you're a sole trader, in a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors or a trustee of an eligible trust.
- Registered ABN. You must have a registered ABN/ACN and must be registered for GST. You also must have a turnover of at least $100,000 per year.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residential status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Necessary information and documents
- Financial information. You must provide at least 12 months of your business financial statements and data from your accounting software. You should also include copies of any interim financial figures and copies of personal tax returns for all business partners or directors.
- Liabilities. Include information regarding outstanding balances of any existing business loans or lines of credit.
- Proof of identification. You'll need to provide proof of identity, so make sure to have your ID on hand.
Once your application is received NAB will notify you within 48 hours to advise you on your application’s process. You’ll be required to sign any necessary consents required by NAB and also complete a Cardholder Establishment Details form, as well as a Director’s Guarantee of your business is a company.Back to top