Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you meet the spend requirement. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of interest-free days and rewards points earning with the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
The NAB Qantas Business Signature Card is designed with business spending in mind, giving you access to quick finance for your business purchases while rewarding you at the same time. The card is linked to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, through which you’ll earn rewards for whatever you and your additional cardholders spend.
Additionally, you'll get 100,000 bonus Qantas Points if you apply and get approved for the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card by 25 February 2018, and spend $3,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening.
|Product Name||NAB Qantas Business Signature Card|
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||18.50% p.a.|
|Offer end date||25 February 2018|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$295 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2.5% of the closing balance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||$2.50 or 2% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$2.50 or 2% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$4|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1000|
- Get 100,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on everyday business purchases in the first 60 days of account opening.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1.50 spent on eligible business purchases.
- This card features a 24/7 concierge service.
- This card charges a relatively high annual fee of $295.
- This card comes with only up to 44 days interest-free on purchases, as opposed to most credit cards that offer up to 55 days.
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Bonus Points||100,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.66|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||33,000|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (AMEX)||0|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||N/A|
NAB Qantas Business Signature Card review
This is a Visa card and is widely accepted worldwide. Cardholders can enjoy up to 44 interest-free days on business purchases, which exclude cash advances. You can add up to 1,000 additional cardholders onto your account, plus you can also get access to complimentary liability insurance.
Benefits of the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- 100,000 bonus points offer. Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points on a new NAB Qantas Business Signature Card if you apply and get approved by 25 February 2018, and spend $3,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening. Note that business purchases do not include transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes.
- Rewards. Your NAB Qantas Business Signature Card will be linked to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. By earning Qantas Points, you’ll be able to redeem them for travel-related rewards, vouchers, shopping, merchandise, events, and more. You make the decision as to who is credited with the points earned on your account, giving you the option to use it as an employee incentive, redeem rewards for your business, or even just for personal use. Earn 0.66 Qantas Points per $1 spent, capped at $50,000 per statement period. Keep in mind that whoever you decide to credit the points to, they’ll need to have a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account.
- Interest-free days. As already mentioned, you’ll receive up to 44 days interest-free on purchases, which excludes cash advances. This feature is available if you pay back your balance in full every statement period.
- Visa privileges. Visa provides an access to exclusive discounts and complimentary gift items at duty-free retailers and shopping centres plus special offers on VIP airport lounge access and travel assistance programs.
Features of the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- Rates and fees. This card comes with a purchase rate of 18.5% p.a. and an annual fee of $295.
- Additional cardholders. For each additional cardholder you add to your account, you can set individual credit limits and cash advance access for them. You will also receive monthly statements for each cardholder to assist you with business expenditure and reporting.
- Complimentary liability insurance. You’ll also receive complimentary liability insurance through QBE insurance to protect you against unauthorised transactions. Please see the NAB insurance policy document to see exactly what's covered and what you're eligible for.
- Global concierge services. If you’re travelling and in need of assistance, you can take advantage of global concierge services any time of the day or night. They can help you with anything from restaurant reservations, event bookings and travel information.
- Secure shopping. When shopping online with your Visa, you have access to Verified by Visa for no extra cost to add an extra layer of security to your purchase.
- Access. You’ll be able to access your account online through NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect, as well as access your money through ATMs, EFTPOS and NAB phone banking.
How to apply for the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
If you’ve compared your options and decided that the NAB Qantas Business Signature Card is right for you, you can get the application process started by clicking "Go to site". You’ll need the following information handy:
- At least 12 months of your business financial statements
- Copies of any interim financial figures
- Copies of personal tax returns for all business partners or directors
- The value of personal assets and liabilities of all business partners and directors
- Outstanding balances of any existing business loans or lines of credit
Once your application is received NAB will notify you within 48 hours to advise you on your application’s process. You’ll be required to sign any necessary consents required by NAB and also complete a Cardholder Establishment Details form, as well as a Director’s Guarantee of your business is a company.Back to top