The Qantas Business Signature is designed to suit business owners who want to keep track of spending and earn Qantas Points in the process. You can boost your Qantas Points balance from the get go with 100,000 bonus points if you apply and spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening.
NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- Bonus points
- Purchase rate
- 18.5% p.a.
- Reward points per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $295 p.a.
100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases in the first 60 days of account opening
Earn 0.66 Qantas Points per $1 (1 point / $1.50) spent on everyday business purchases
Features a 24/7 concierge service
A relatively high annual fee of $295 p.a.
Points are capped at $50,000 spend per statement period
Does not offer lounge passes or overseas medical travel insurance
|Product Name||NAB Qantas Business Signature Card|
|Purchase rate p.a.||18.5%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||21.74%|
|Min credit limit||$5,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Rewards points per $ spent||0.66|
|Rewards points cap||33,333|
|Minimum monthly repayment||2.5% of the closing balance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Additional cardholder fee||$295|
|Number of additional cardholders||1,000|
How to apply
You can apply for the NAB Qantas Business Signature online. If you have a MYOB, QuickBooks or Xero account with 12 months of business financial data, you can apply for the NAB Qantas Business Signature online. Alternatively, you can request a call from a NAB Business Banker and complete the application that way.
- Eligible business. You can apply if you're a sole trader, in a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors or a trustee of an eligible trust.
- Registered ABN. You must have a registered ABN/ACN and must be registered for GST with a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
- New cardholder. To be eligible for the bonus points offer you must apply for a new card, meaning you cannot hold or have held a NAB business credit card with a special offer within the last 12 months.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residential status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Financial information. You must provide at least 12 months of your business financial statements and data from your accounting software. You should also include copies of any interim financial figures and copies of personal tax returns for all business partners or directors.
- Liabilities. These include information regarding outstanding balances of any existing business loans or lines of credit.
- Proof of identification. You'll need to provide proof of identity, so make sure to have your ID on hand.
- 100,000 bonus Qantas Points offer. If you apply for a new NAB Qantas Business Signature card and get approved, you will score 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $4,000 on everyday business purchases within the first 60 days of account opening. Your bonus points will appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 3 months of meeting the spend requirement. There is no specified expiry date for this offer but NAB may withdraw or vary it at any time.
- Earn Qantas Points as you spend. You'll earn 0.66 Qantas Points per $1 spent (awarded as 1 point per $1.50 spent), capped at $50,000 spend per statement period. If you're not already a member of Qantas Frequent Flyer, NAB Qantas Business Signature cardholders can sign up and avoid the $99.50 membership fee.
- Complimentary insurance. Your purchases will be covered by NAB commercial cards unauthorised transaction insurance. This insurance is issued through Allianz and you can see the NAB insurance policy document for more information regarding the inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions plus details on how to make a claim.
- Global concierge services. If you're travelling and in need of assistance, you can take advantage of global concierge services any time of the day or night. They can help you with anything from restaurant reservations, event bookings, travel information and more.
- Visa privileges. With your Visa card, you can access exclusive discounts and complimentary gift items at duty-free retailers and shopping centres. You can also take advantage of special offers on VIP airport lounge access and travel assistance programs.
- Mobile wallets. You can make contactless payments using an eligible device upon checkout if you link your NAB credit card with Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, or Garmin Pay.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges an annual fee of $295 p.a.
- Purchase interest rate. This card comes with a purchase rate of 18.5% p.a.
- Interest-free days. When you pay your balance in full, you will receive up to 44 days interest-free on purchases, which excludes cash advances.
- Additional cardholders. For each additional cardholder you add to your account, you can set individual credit limits and cash advance access for them. You will also receive monthly statements for each cardholder to assist you with business expenditure and reporting.
- Account management. You can access your account online through NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect, as well as access your money through ATMs, EFTPOS and NAB phone banking.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
October 17, 2023
I am the owners of the company and sole director and I have a Qantas frequent flyer account under my name and not under my company name. Can the Qantas points be directed to my account
Sarah Megginson Finder
October 17, 2023
Hi VJ, yes you choose where the business card Qantas points are credited, and they can be added to the account you hold in your own personal name.
March 25, 2023
As a businees with approx $800,000 plus a year what is the best card to use for Qantas points
Amy Bradney-George Finder
March 27, 2023
You can compare business frequent flyer cards on Finder to help choose one with features you want. If you use the table filters, you’ll be able to see cards that offer Qantas Points (typically through Qantas Business Rewards). I hope that helps.
Show more Show less
June 09, 2015
With a NAB Qantas business card do you get points for BPAY and ATO payments? Thanks
June 10, 2015
Thank you for your question.
According to the HSBC Qantas Rewards terms and conditions, BPAY is considered an ineligible transaction and, therefore, cannot be claimed for Qantas Frequent Flyer points. The terms and conditions do not explain whether you can earn Frequent Flyer points on ATO payments, so we would suggest contacting the customer service team directly to confirm this.
You may also wish to visit our guide on how to pay your tax bill by credit card to compare some of the cards that do allow cardholders to earn points on ATO payments.
I hope this has helped answer your question.
Show more Show less
January 05, 2015
We are a medium size business, our staff have credit cards for fuel and accommodation. We currently do not have the option to put limit cap on individual cards, we need 12 cards also can the points be directed to an individual card only. Thanks
Elizabeth Barry Finder
January 05, 2015
Thanks for your question.
You’re able to decide which Frequent Flyer account the points are credit to, so it will be possible for the points to be credited to a single account.
I hope this has helped.
April 30, 2013
Does this card have uncapped limit on points?
Does this card give you points if you load money onto the card to purchase goods?
May 01, 2013
Hi Judith. Thanks for your question. Yes, you can earn points if you’re making an eligible purchase and your card has a positive balance. This card does not have a cap on points. Jacob.