Shop interest-free at Apple both in-store and online but watch out for the revert interest rate.
The CreditLine credit card from Latitude Financial offers interest-free finance for purchases of $150 or more at Apple. While actual offers vary by promotion, you can expect to up to 60-month 0% interest payment plans throughout the year – along with other seasonal offers of different lengths.
Similar to other interest-free finance products, this could be useful if you need to pay for big expenses but don’t have enough savings to pay for it all at once. But keep in mind that an interest rate of 22.99% p.a. applies if you don’t pay off the entire purchase by the end of the promotional period.
|Balance transfer revert rate||Cash Advance Rate (22.99% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate||22.99% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||0 interest free days|
|Cash advance rate||22.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
- Offers 0% interest offers on purchases of $150 or more at Apple
- Monthly fee is refunded when your outstanding balance is less than $10
- Includes flexible payment options
- No rewards program or perks
- Very high interest rate on purchases & cash advances
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $25, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$30|
|Cash advance fee||3% or $3, whichever is greater|
|Number of additional cardholders||1|
How to applyYou can apply for CreditLine online or in-store at Apple when you're taking out a 0% p.a. interest payment plan. It's a good idea to check that you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details needed to complete the application.
- Residency. Australian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Credit history. You should only apply for this card if you have a clean credit file. You can check your credit score for free through Finder.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, contact number, residential address and marital status. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence or passport.
- Employment details. You need to provide details of your employment status, salary, job title and your employer's contact details. You may also be asked to provide recent payslips to verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers your other financial details, including any other forms of income, assets and savings, along with existing debts, loans, cards or other liabilities. You also need to give an estimate of your share of regular household expenses, such as rent, mortgage payments, bills and groceries.
- Interest-free payment plans. These plans vary by purchase amount and promotional period, but as an example you could get 0% interest for:
- 6 months on purchases from $150 - $299
- 12 months on purchases from $300 - $599
- 24 months on purchases of $600 or more
- Instant activation. You don't need to wait for your physical card to arrive. If approved, you'll be able to shop with just your account number right away.
Rates & fees
- Monthly fee. The CreditLine credit card charges a monthly account service fee of $4.95. This will be waived if your balance is less than $10. If you pay the monthly service fee each month, it would add up to $59.40 over a year.
- Purchase rate. Outside of any promotions, this card charges a standard interest rate of 22.99% on purchases.
- Minimum repayment amount. Your monthly payment varies depending on your balance and how you've used the card.
- $0 if your closing balance is $0.50 or less
- The greater of $25 or 3% of the closing balance. This excludes any part of that balance made up of advances under unexpired buy now pay later promotions, unexpired instalment interest free promotions, or unexpired promotions
- Any existing arrears
- Any amount you owe that is over your credit limit
- Any instalment payment from a promotion for that period
- Cash advance rate. If you use this card to withdraw cash or make cash advance transactions, an interest rate of 22.99% p.a. will apply.
- Payment handling fee. A fee of $0.95 (online) and $2.50 (in-person) applies when you make payments towards the balance on this card. This includes BPAY payments. You can avoid this fee by paying via direct debit, mail or through the Online Service Centre.
Compare other credit cards with instalment plans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.