Earn flybuys points for your spending and save with no annual fee ever.
The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard lets you earn flybuys points on eligible purchases, everywhere you use the card. It also features a $0 annual fee for the life of the card and a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
|Product Name||Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Cash Advance Rate (19.99% p.a.)|
|Balance Transfer Limit||80% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|2.5% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||100% (if <$30) or varies (if >$30)|
|Late Payment Fee||$10|
|Cash Advance Fee||$1.95 (if <$65.00) or 3% (if >$65.00)|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
- Enjoy 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers.
- A $0 annual fee for the life of the card.
- Get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Earn rate of 0.5 flybuys point per $1 spent is relatively low.
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Benefits of the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard
Here's an overview of the benefits you can get with the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard:
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months. Save on interest charges and pay off your credit card debt faster with a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months. After the promotional period, the interest rate reverts to the cash advance rate, currently 19.99% p.a.
- No annual fee. The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard has a $0 annual fee for life.
- Earn flybuys points. Earn flybuys 0.5 points per $1 you spent on eligible purchases. Points are awarded in whole numbers and rounded down. If you're not already a member of the flybuys program, you will be automatically enrolled when you apply for the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard. If you earn or redeem points at least once every 12 months, your flybuys points do not expire.
- Enjoy $10 off at Coles Supermarkets. Enjoy $10 off at any Coles Supermarket after redeeming 2,000 flybuys points. This excludes purchases of smoking/tobacco related products and all gift cards.
- Up to 55 interest-free days. Save on interest charges with up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay the full balance by the due date on each statement. Interest-free days do not apply to cash advances or if you’re carrying a balance from month to month, including when you transfer a balance to a credit card under a balance transfer promotion.
- Free delivery when you order from Coles Online. Receive free delivery on your orders from Coles Online when you spend $100 or more with your Coles Mastercard from the online store. This excludes tobacco and tobacco-related products and remote delivery orders.
Features of the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard
Keep these features in mind when you're comparing the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard:
- Coles Mobile Wallet App. This free app for Android and iPhone allows you to manage your account and flybuys points 24/7.
- Foreign currency conversion fees. You will be charged 2.5% of the transaction amount for international purchases and cash withdrawals.
- Additional cardholders. If you want to share your account with your partner or a family member, you can request an additional card for $0 per card, per year. This may help you earn flybuys points faster. Just remember that if you're the main account holder, you'll be responsible for all repayments and account management.
- Card fraud protection. Mastercard Zero Liability Guarantee gives you a money back guarantee if you’re the victim of card fraud.
- PayPass payment technology. The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard is PayPass enabled. Tap your card against the contactless terminal for purchases under $100.
How to apply for the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard
You can apply for the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard online in around 10-15 minutes and should receive a response within 60 seconds of submitting your application. Before you apply, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have necessary documents and details on hand:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You earn more than $25,000 p.a.
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- Details of your income and employment
- Personal identification i.e. Australian driver’s license
- Your current flybuys number (if you have one)
The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard offers many ways to save on standard card costs, including the$0 annual fee, Coles shopping benefits and flybuys rewards. As this isn't the only no annual fee credit card on the market, make sure you compare your options before applying.Back to top