Earn 19,500 bonus More Rewards Points when you meet the spend requirement. Plus, earn points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
You can earn 19,500 bonus points every year you hold the card when you spend at least $24,000 on eligible purchases annually.
This card also lets you earn 1.5 Bankwest More Rewards Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases and offers a 0% p.a. for 6 months balance transfer, with a 1% balance transfer fee. These benefits come with an annual fee of $100.
|Product Name||Bankwest More Mastercard|
|Rewards Program||Bankwest More Rewards Program|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||0% p.a. for 6 months with 1% balance transfer fee|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Standard Balance Transfer Revert Rate (19.99% p.a.)|
|Balance Transfer Limit||95% of available credit limit|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$100 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|2.95% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$100 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $20, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$25|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of transaction amount or $4 (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% of transaction amount or $4 (whichever is greater)|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$0|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||3|
- Earn 19,500 annual bonus reward points when you spend at least $24,000 on eligible purchases within the year.
- This card gives you access to a rewards program. Earn 1.5 reward points per $1 you spend on eligible purchases.
- Consolidate your debt with its 0% p.a. for 6 months balance transfer offer.
- A high annual fee of $100 applies.
- A one-time 1% balance transfer fee applies.
|Rewards Program||Bankwest More Rewards Program|
|Bonus Points||19,500 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||150,000|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||N/A|
Bankwest More Mastercard review
The Bankwest More Mastercard is Bankwest’s entry level rewards credit card. This card rewards you with 1.5 Bankwest More Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. You'll also earn 19,500 annual rewards points when you meet the minimum spend requirement.
Benefits of the Bankwest More Mastercard
- Annual bonus points. Earn 19,500 annual bonus points when you spend at least $24,000 on eligible purchases within the year.
- 1.5 Bankwest More Reward Points. This card allows you to earn points and redeem for the rewards you want. When you make an eligible purchase with the Bankwest More Mastercard, you will earn 1.5 Bankwest More Reward Points for every dollar spent.
- Save money and repay your debt with a balance transfer offer. Save money on interest repayments by transferring your existing non-Bankwest credit card, store card or charge card balance to this account and get 0% p.a. for 6 months under a balance transfer promotion. Note that a 1% balance transfer fee applies. Any remaining balances after the promotional period will be charged at the rate of 19.99% p.a.
- Transfer up to 95% of your approved credit limit. Bankwest allow you to use up to 95% of your credit limit towards a balance transfer facility. Cardholders that are given a credit limit of $10,000 by Bankwest, for example, can transfer up to $9,500 from other credit cards, store cards and charge cards.
- Eligible for Google Pay. The Google Pay feature allows Bankwest cardholders to tap and go at the checkout with their Android device.
Features of the Bankwest More Mastercard
- Annual fee. The Bankwest More Mastercard has an annual fee of $100.
- Rewards program. Earn 1.5 Bankwest More Reward Points per dollar spent on eligible purchases made with the Bankwest More Mastercard. Eligible purchases include everyday purchases like buying clothes, food and petrol.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 44 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account in full each month.
- Balance transfer. Transfer your non-Bankwest credit card, store card or charge card debt to the Bankwest More Mastercard when you apply and you get a balance transfer promotion of 0% p.a. for 6 months. A 1% balance transfer fee applies.
- Emergency card replacement. Free overseas emergency card replacement if your Bankwest More Mastercard is lost or stolen while you’re abroad.
- Security. Mastercard Zero Liability Guarantee gives you a full reimbursement if you’re the victim of credit card fraud. There’s further protection through the card’s chip, PIN and Bankwest’s account monitoring services.
- Contactless payments. The Bankwest More Mastercard is Paypass enabled. Tap your card against contactless terminals for purchases under $100.
How to apply for the Bankwest More Mastercard
To apply for this account, press the apply button this page. You will be redirected to the secure bank page from Bankwest where you can sign up for this card offer. It takes about ten minutes to complete the application and Bankwest get in touch with you on the email you provided to let you know the status of your application right after you hit submit on the application.
Bankwest do not publish the application requirements for the Bankwest More Mastercard, however, to apply you need to be:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Able to service the minimum credit limit on this account: $1,000.
- A permanent resident (for online applications). Temporary residents on a Visa will need to speak to a Bankwest credit manager.
- Have a good credit rating.
- Your drivers licence, passport, Medicare card and Australian Birth Certificate are all forms of accepted identification.
- Have your two most recent pay slips on hand to send to Bankwest if they need to see proof of the information you provided in your online application. You can scan and email or fax these documents to Bankwest.
- This includes living expenses, like rent and food, information about other credit cards or loans and any income you get from assets like shares, property or interest bearing accounts.