Receive 90,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points, plus earn uncapped reward points for spending.
The BankSA Amplify Signature Credit Card offers new cardholders 90,000 bonus Amplify or Qantas points if they apply by 18 April 2018 and meet the spend requirements. Also look forward to earning rewards points per $1 spent, competitive interest rates and premium card features including complimentary airport lounge passes.
|Product Name||BankSA Amplify Signature|
|Rewards Program||Amplify Rewards|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.49% p.a.|
|Offer end date||18 April 2018|
|Annual fee||$279 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||20.24% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$279 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2%|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% of the value of the transaction or minimum charge of $2.50|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1|
|Rewards Program||Amplify Rewards|
|Bonus Points||90,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (AMEX)||0|
BankSA Amplify Signature Credit Card review
Receive bonus points, uncapped rewards, a birthday bonus and complimentary overseas travel cover for up to 6 months. This covers the cardholder and family and it includes your overseas medical expenses, trip cancellation and car rental excess.
Benefits of the BankSA Amplify Signature Credit Card
- Bonus points. Earn 90,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points when you spend $5,000 within 90 days of card approval. To take advantage of this offer, you must apply and be approved by 18 April 2018.
- Amplify Rewards. For each eligible dollar spent at an Australian retailer, you get to earn 1.5 Amplify Points. If you make purchases at an overseas merchant, you earn the same rate of 1.5 Amplify Points.
- Amplify Qantas. If you are a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, you can choose to accumulate Qantas reward points instead of Amplify rewards. However, the earnings ratio is less. You earn 0.75 Qantas Points for every dollar spent with transactions made with both Australian and overseas merchants.
- Redeeming Points. Amplify Points can be redeemed for gift cards, retail vouchers, home wares and much more. Qantas Points on the other hand can be redeemed to access more than 3,000 products, vouchers and experiences offered by the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
- Extended warranty insurance. You get an extended warranty period on your Australian manufacturer's warranty. If for example an item you purchased comes with a 6-month warranty, the entire warranty period will be 1 year and 6 months.
- Price guarantee cover. The price guarantee is only available with eligible purchases. If your find a cheaper price on an item bought within 21 days you can claim the price difference.
- Hotel benefits. Credit card holders get to enjoy hotel benefits such as VIP guest status, automatic room upgrades, best rate guarantee and other benefits. These benefits are available as part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection when you take your trip with Amplify Signature.
- Relax pre-flight. Enjoy first class pre-flight treatment courtesy of the complimentary lounge passes. This is available with both Amplify Qantas and Amplify Rewards. If you accumulate Amplify Rewards, you are eligible to 2 Priority Pass lounge visits every year. If you are enrolled for the Amplify Qantas program, you get access for two to a Qantas Club lounge.
- Dedicated customer service line. Cardholders have access to a dedicated Signature Priority service line and this is available 24/7.
Features of the BankSA Amplify Signature Credit Card
Below are some of the notable features that you can access with this credit card:
- Exclusive Signature benefits. The credit card offers a wide range of Signature benefits. They vary from free lounge visits for two to hotel benefits such as VIP guest status, extended checkout time and much more.
- Annual fee. This card attracts a standard annual fee of $279.
- Complimentary insurances. There are 3 complimentary insurance policies available. These are overseas travel insurance, extended warranty insurance, and price guarantee.
- Security. The credit card is protected by a 24/7 fraud monitoring service.
- Additional cardholder. You can add 1 extra cardholder to your credit card free of charge.
- Rewards. Two rewards programs are available namely: Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas. You can also earn bonus rewards or double rewards when you spend your credit card internationally.
How to apply for the BankSA Amplify Signature Credit Card
The application process should take approximately 10 minutes. To start the application process, you must first complete an online application. You'll also need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 18 years or older
- A permanent Australian resident
You can save your application if you don't have all the information required to complete it. You have 30 days to complete your application. The following information will be required:
- Your driver's licence number
- Information on your assets, investment and savings
- Information on your liabilities and these include: credit cards and store accounts
- Weekly income details (after tax)
Existing BankSA customers will not need to update their personal details when applying for the credit card. If you need to change your personal details, you can get in touch with customer service.Back to top