The BankSA Amplify Business credit card offers a $0 first-year annual fee and up to 3 additional cards to manage your employee spending.
BankSA Amplify Business Credit Card
- Purchase rate
- 19.49% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
- Annual fee for the first year ($89 p.a. thereafter)
- $0 p.a.
- Interest-free on purchases
- Up to 55 days
The BankSA Amplify Business credit card is designed to reward your business spending with points that you can then use for business travel, to reward employees and more. This card also charges a low annual fee compared to some other business rewards cards, but it has a high purchase interest rate and is best suited to cardholders who pay their balance in full each month.
$0 annual fee for the first year
Uncapped points on business purchases
Complimentary transit accident, business inconvenience and unauthorised transaction insurances
Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%
Relatively high purchase rate of 19.49% p.a.
|Product Name||BankSA Amplify Business Credit Card|
|Purchase rate p.a.||19.49%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||20.24%|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Max credit limit||$20,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Amplify Rewards / Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Annual fee||$0 first year ($89 after)|
|Late payment fee||$0|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||3%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||3% of each cash advance amount|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
|Number of additional cardholders||3|
How to apply
You can apply for the BankSA Amplify Business credit card online in 10 minutes and receive a response instantly. Before you get started, check if you and your business meet the eligibility criteria and that you have the necessary information to complete the application.
- Residency. You must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Business use. Confirm that you're using the card for business or investment.
- Age. This card is only available to applicants who are at least 18 years old.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, driver's licence number, residential address and contact details.
- Finances. You'll also need to provide details of your income and employment.
- Business information. This includes your ABN or ACN, annual business income and expenditure, business contact information and details of your tax agent or accountant.
- Additional cardholders. If you have employees that you wish to include as additional cardholders for this account, you will need to provide personal details including their full name and contact information.
- Frequent flyer. If you're earning Qantas Points, include your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in the application so that your points can be credited to your account.
- First-year annual fee waiver. Save with a $0 annual fee for the first year. The standard annual fee of $89 p.a. will be debited to your account 12 months from your first transaction and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
- Reward points. BankSA Amplify Business cardholders can choose to earn either Amplify Rewards or Amplify Qantas rewards. If you choose Amplify Rewards, you'll earn 2 points per $1 with international merchants, 1 point per $1 spent in Australia and 0.5 points per $1 for government charges (including ATO payments). Amplify Qantas offers 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent with international merchants, 0.5 points per $1 spent with Australian merchants and 0.25 points per $1 for government charges. You will need to be an existing Qantas Frequent Flyer member or sign up to become a Qantas member before you can earn Amplify Qantas rewards. Both rewards programs offer uncapped earn rates.
- Simplified tax reporting. You can directly export expense data into MYOB or BAS. You can also download your transactions into Microsoft Excel for simplified expense monitoring and tax reporting.
- Complimentary business inconvenience insurance. This card offers complimentary coverage for scenarios including business premise invasion, recruitment costs and temporary replacement of employees.
- Unauthorised transaction insurance. This insurance covers you against unauthorised transactions made by additional cardholders for your BankSA Amplify Business credit card account.
- Transit accident insurance. This includes cover for accidental death and injury as a passenger on a plane, bus or ferry while overseas. To get coverage, cardholders must pay for the entire trip on their BankSA Amplify Business Credit Card before leaving Australia. The insurance is also extended to spouses, providing the terms and conditions are met.
- Mobile payment technology. Simply add this credit card to your Google Pay, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay wallet to enjoy making contactless payments with your compatible phone or device.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. Outside of any promotions, the BankSA Amplify Business credit card charges a standard annual fee of $89 p.a.
- Purchase interest rate. This card has a variable interest rate of 19.49% p.a. for purchases if you carry a balance.
- Interest-free days. Pay your account balance in full by the due date each statement cycle to get up to 55 days interest-free on new purchases.
- Cash advance rate. If you use your card for cash advances, such as ATM withdrawals, you'll be charged the 20.24% p.a. variable interest rate. You'll also be charged a cash advance fee of 3% of the transaction if your account is in credit.
- Foreign transaction fee. If you use your card to make a purchase overseas or to shop online with an international merchant, you'll be charged a 3% foreign transaction fee.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked