Get your rewards off to a flying start with 65,000 bonus points and $50 back to your new ANZ Rewards Platinum after your first eligible purchase.
The ANZ Rewards Platinum earns up to 1.5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases and offers a range of premium extras, including complimentary travel insurance. You can also get a bonus 65,000 ANZ Rewards Points and $50 back on your card when you make one eligible purchase within 3 months from card approval.
|Product Name||ANZ Rewards Platinum|
|Rewards Program||ANZ Rewards Program|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||18.79% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$95 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||20.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Annual fee||$95 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% of the closing balance or $25, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Cash Advance Fee||The greater of 2% of cash advance amount or a minimum of $4.00|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||The greater of 2% of cash advance amount or a minimum of $4.00|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$65|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||9|
- Receive 65,000 bonus Reward Points and get $50 back to your card when you make an eligible purchase within the first 3 months from card approval.
- 24/7 personal concierge service.
- Complimentary insurance covers.
- You'll need to pay a $65 fee per additional cardholder.
|Rewards Program||ANZ Rewards Program|
|Bonus Points||65,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
Benefits and features of the ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers cardholders a number of perks, including:
- 65,000 ANZ Rewards Points. Receive 65,000 bonus points when you apply for an ANZ Rewards Platinum Card, are approved and make one eligible purchase within the first 3 months from card approval. As an example, 65,000 points is equivalent to 32,500 Velocity Points or $290 worth of Myer gift cards.
- Get $50 back. Get $50 back when you apply, are approved and make one eligible purchase within the first 3 months from card approval on the ANZ Rewards Platinum.
- Rewards program. You’ll earn 1.5 Reward Points per $1 spent up to $2,000 and then 0.5 Reward Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $2,000 per statement period. You can redeem your rewards for frequent flyer points with four airline loyalty programs including Velocity, cashback, gift cards and products from the ANZ Rewards store. See our ANZ Rewards program guide for more information.
- Complimentary insurance. This card comes with complimentary insurance including travel and medical insurance, purchase security insurance and extended warranty insurance. You’ll need to spend at least $250 on prepaid travel costs with the card to activate the travel insurance cover.
- Additional cardholders. You can request up to 9 additional cardholders, which can help you maximise the reward points you earn while you manage your family or business expenses. However, there is an additional $65 annual fee and a program services fee of $55 for each cardholder.
- Mobile payment technology. You can link your account with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay to make tap and go payments with an eligible smartphone.
Rates and fees on the ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card
Weigh up these costs to decide if the ANZ Rewards Platinum is right for you:
- Purchase rate. Purchases will collect interest at 18.79% p.a.
- Annual fee. This card charges a standard annual fee of $80 p.a.
- Interest-free days. You can take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account balance in full each statement period.
- Cash advance rate. Cash advances, such as balance transfers and ATM withdrawals, collect an interest rate of 20.99% p.a.
- Foreign currency conversion fee. If you use this card to make purchases overseas or when making foreign transactions online, you’ll incur a currency conversion fee of 3%.
- Minimum repayment. You’re required to pay at least 2% of your balance each month, but you should pay your balance in full if you want to avoid interest and take advantage of interest-free days.
How to apply for the ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card
You can apply for ANZ's platinum rewards card by completing the secure online application. Before you do, check you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Age. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum annual income. Earn at least $35,000.
- Residential status. Australian citizens, Australian residents or applicants holding a valid 457 working visa with at least 9 months remaining can all apply for this card. New Zealand citizens can also apply.
- Credit history. You must have a good credit history.
- Personal details. Your Australian drivers licence for identification purposes (don’t worry if you don’t have a licence, you can still apply).
- Income. You will need to provide information about your income, your expenses, assets and any liabilities. You'll also need to provide two recent pay slips for income verification. If you’re self-employed and you want to apply for the ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card, you will need to provide your account’s details.
The ANZ Rewards Platinum credit card gives you a way to earn rewards for your spending. If you've compared your options and are ready to apply now, you can also get a bonus 65,000 ANZ Reward Points and $50 back on your card when you make one eligible purchase in the first 3 months from approval.Back to top