The ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card combines a 0% p.a. balance transfer offer with platinum card benefits including a 24/7 personal concierge.
The ANZ Low Rate Platinum Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
For other similar offers, check out the ANZ Low Rate or ANZ Platinum Credit Card.
Get approval from ANZ for the Low Rate Platinum card and take advantage of a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for 15 months with no balance transfer fee.
This card also offers platinum benefits including complimentary insurances such as overseas travel, emergency medical and dental insurances.
ANZ Low Rate Platinum review
With the ANZ Low Rate Platinum card, you get all the benefits of having a platinum card, without the higher rates and fees that typically go with it. There is a $99 annual fee and an ongoing interest rate of 11.49% p.a. on purchases.
Benefits of the ANZ Low Rate Platinum
Compare the benefits of a variety of platinum cards to make sure you choose the right one for your circumstances. When it comes to the ANZ Low Rate Platinum, these benefits should stand out:
- Balance transfer offer. If you apply for an ANZ Low Rate Platinum card and are approved, you can transfer your balances and pay 0% p.a. interest for 15 months with no balance transfer fee. Any unpaid balances at the end of the 15-months period will revert to the standard balance transfer rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Low interest rate. The 11.49% p.a. interest rate applied to purchases is competitive within the "low-rate" market. You are given up to 55 days after making the purchase before interest is applied. These interest-free days are only valid if you do not carry any balance on the card, including those from a balance transfer.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Travellers can take comfort in knowing they are covered for emergency medical and dental care while traveling overseas, and travel cancellations or lost luggage while travelling inside of Australia. You will also be protected from excessive rental car fees if you hire a vehicle from a major car rental company in Australia.
- Included insurances. This card includes purchase protection, extended warranty coverage and a 21-day best price guarantee. This means if you find an item purchased with the ANZ card somewhere else for cheaper within 21 days, the difference in price will be refunded to you. Any purchase made with your ANZ platinum card is protected for 90 days from theft, loss, or breakage.
- Mobile payment technology. Apple Pay and Google Pay let you use your Apple or Android device to tap and pay with your eligible ANZ credit card.
- 24/7 concierge service. As a Platinum cardholder, you have access to a personal concierge. This concierge is available to assist you at any time of the day or night, no matter where in the world you are, and will assist in organising and booking tickets, tours, transport and a range of other services.
Features of the ANZ Low Rate Platinum
In addition to looking at the benefits of different credit cards, you should also be comparing common features.
- Annual fee. You are charged $99 p.a. for the ANZ Low Rate Platinum.
- Additional cardholders. Add up to 9 additional cardholders to the account for $0 each.