ANZ Low Rate Platinum
The ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card combines a 0% p.a. balance transfer offer with platinum card benefits including a 24/7 personal concierge.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The ANZ Low Rate Platinum Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
For other similar offers, check out the ANZ Low Rate or ANZ Platinum Credit Card.
Get approval from ANZ for the Low Rate Platinum card and take advantage of a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for 15 months with no balance transfer fee.
This card also offers platinum benefits including complimentary insurances such as overseas travel, emergency medical and dental insurances.
ANZ Low Rate Platinum review
With the ANZ Low Rate Platinum card, you get all the benefits of having a platinum card, without the higher rates and fees that typically go with it. There is a $99 annual fee and an ongoing interest rate of 11.49% p.a. on purchases.
Benefits of the ANZ Low Rate Platinum
Compare the benefits of a variety of platinum cards to make sure you choose the right one for your circumstances. When it comes to the ANZ Low Rate Platinum, these benefits should stand out:
- Balance transfer offer. If you apply for an ANZ Low Rate Platinum card and are approved, you can transfer your balances and pay 0% p.a. interest for 15 months with no balance transfer fee. Any unpaid balances at the end of the 15-months period will revert to the standard balance transfer rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Low interest rate. The 11.49% p.a. interest rate applied to purchases is competitive within the "low-rate" market. You are given up to 55 days after making the purchase before interest is applied. These interest-free days are only valid if you do not carry any balance on the card, including those from a balance transfer.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Travellers can take comfort in knowing they are covered for emergency medical and dental care while traveling overseas, and travel cancellations or lost luggage while travelling inside of Australia. You will also be protected from excessive rental car fees if you hire a vehicle from a major car rental company in Australia.
- Included insurances. This card includes purchase protection, extended warranty coverage and a 21-day best price guarantee. This means if you find an item purchased with the ANZ card somewhere else for cheaper within 21 days, the difference in price will be refunded to you. Any purchase made with your ANZ platinum card is protected for 90 days from theft, loss, or breakage.
- Mobile payment technology. Apple Pay and Google Pay let you use your Apple or Android device to tap and pay with your eligible ANZ credit card.
- 24/7 concierge service. As a Platinum cardholder, you have access to a personal concierge. This concierge is available to assist you at any time of the day or night, no matter where in the world you are, and will assist in organising and booking tickets, tours, transport and a range of other services.
Features of the ANZ Low Rate Platinum
In addition to looking at the benefits of different credit cards, you should also be comparing common features.
- Annual fee. You are charged $99 p.a. for the ANZ Low Rate Platinum.
- Additional cardholders. Add up to 9 additional cardholders to the account for $0 each.
More guides on Finder
Motorola Moto e7 review: Low cost phone with balanced compromises
The Motorola Moto e7 primarily sells on the fact that it’s rather cheap, and with that comes a well-balanced set of compromises.
HSBC Platinum Credit Card
This card offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 36 months, a discounted $29 first year annual fee and platinum benefits including airport lounge passes and complimentary insurance covers.
Kogan Money Black Card – Exclusive Offer
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers and get a $50 Kogan.com Credit with a new Kogan Money Black Card.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Qantas – Existing customer offer
With bonus Qantas Points and a range of complimentary insurance covers, the Westpac Altitude Platinum - Qantas is worth considering if you want more frequent flyer points.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card – Existing Customer Offer
Earn Altitude rewards with Westpac’s Altitude Platinum credit card, while enjoying the benefits and privileges of platinum status.
Tap-and-whoa: Aussies racked up $24 billion on credit cards in December
Funding Christmas festivities pushed Aussies $24.3 billion deeper into debt, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
0% Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers
Pay no interest on your credit card debt and clear it faster with a 0% balance transfer credit card. Compare and apply here.
ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a competitive rewards program, $0 annual fee for the first year, a $500 gift card, a balance transfer offer and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
5 tips to help you get the best credit card deal in 2020
SPONSORED: In a time of financial volatility, here are the key ways to find a credit card that offers you bang for your buck.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Platinum – Cashback Offer
A low rate platinum credit card that includes a cashback offer and perks such as complimentary travel insurance and purchase insurance.
Ask an Expert