Earn ANZ Reward Points, enjoy premium travel perks and manage your business’ finances with the ANZ Business Black credit card.
Give your business greater financial flexibility and uncapped rewards potential with the ANZ Business Black credit card. You can kickstart your business’ rewards balance with every reward point you get from all eligible purchases. With complimentary overseas insurance, ANZ’s Global Business Concierge and up to 55 interest-free days on purchases, your business could enjoy a balance of financial freedom and benefits.
|Product Name||ANZ Business Black|
|Rewards Program||ANZ Rewards Program|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||20.24% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$300 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$300 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||Greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the cash advance amount|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||Greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the cash advance amount|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
- Enjoy up to 55 interest-free credit on purchases.
- Earn up to 1.5 ANZ Reward Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- Request for an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- Access to the ANZ 24/7 Global Business Concierge service.
- A high annual fee of $300 applies for using the card.
- This card does not offer any introductory rates on purchases and balance transfers.
|Rewards Program||ANZ Rewards Program|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1.5|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
ANZ Business Black credit card review
The ANZ Business Black credit card could be a useful way to manage your business expenses. To keep the finances in check, you can set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to fit with your budget. You’ll be charged 20.24% p.a. on purchases, but you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days if you pay your balance in full. You can rack up to 1.5 ANZ Reward Points for every $1 you spend in Australia and 0.5 point for taxation payments. The card has an annual fee of $300, so you’ll want to make sure that the benefits you receive outweigh the cost.
Perks of the ANZ Business Black credit card
- Rewards. Cardholders can earn 1.5 ANZ points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases domestically up to $10,000 per statement period, and 1 Reward Point for every $1 spent thereafter (excluding taxation payments). You will earn 0.5 ANZ Reward Points for every $1 on taxation payments. You can redeem these rewards for flights with Qantas and Velocity, gift cards, cashback and more.
- Complimentary overseas insurance. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you’ll receive complimentary overseas travel and medical insurance issued by QBE Insurance.
- Cardholder transit insurance. If you’re in an accident during a journey purchased with the card, you, your spouse and any dependent children will be covered with up to $250,000 under the Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance policy.
- ANZ Global Business Concierge service. Enjoy wholesale rates on travel, 24/7 booking support for business travel, entertainment and trade shows courtesy of the business concierge.
- Mobile payment technology. Apple Pay and Google Pay let you use your Apple or Android device to tap and pay with your eligible ANZ credit card.
Features of ANZ Business Black credit card
Compare the following fees and features associated with the card:
- Annual fee. The card has a standard annual fee of $300.
- Additional cardholder annual fee. You can get an additional card at no cost.
- Minimum credit limit. There is a minimum credit limit of $10,000.
- Purchase interest rate. Your purchases will collect 20.24% p.a.
- Interest rate on cash advances. Cash advances, such as ATM withdrawals, will accrue 21.74% p.a.
- Interest-free days. You can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days if you repay your balance in full by the end of the statement period.
- Additional cardholders. Give your staff more financial freedom with additional cards and manage their spending with monthly spend caps. You’ll receive one simple monthly statement that summarises the fees, charges and payments made under the one account.
- Security. Your card will be protected by ANZ Falcon, which will monitor your card for suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas. Any fraudulent purchases will be covered by Unauthorised Transaction Insurance for up to $37,500 per cardholder and $200,000 p.a. for the card.
- Data feeds. You have the option to simplify your accounting processes with direct daily data feeds to accounting software providers including Xero, MYOB, Sage and more.
How to apply for the ANZ Business Black Card
If you've compared your options and decided the ANZ Business Black Card is right for you, you can click on the green 'Go to Site' button. This will take you to a secure online application. Before you apply, make sure you have the following details handy:
- Personal information. Including your name, title and preferred contact details.
- Business details. You'll be asked to provide your full business name, the relevant contact and address details and the total limits for all loans for the business.
The ANZ Business Black card could be a great way to manage your business costs, earn rewards and benefit from additional features. As this isn’t the only business card on the market, you’ll benefit from comparing your options before applying.Back to top