Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card
Get a low rate of 13.45% p.a. and a low annual fee with the Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card.
This low rate credit card from Woolworths Team Bank is available to anyone who works for a Woolworths Group Limited company, as well as family members. It charges a $25 annual fee and offers the same low rate for purchases and cash advances.
You can also get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases if you pay off the total amount you owe by the due date on each statement.
Interest free period
|Product Name||Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card|
|Purchase rate||13.45% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||13.45% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$2,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Low ongoing 13.45% p.a. interest rate on purchases
- Fee-free balance transfers
- Compatible with Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay
- No rewards program and travel insurance
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance outstanding|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Cash advance fee||$1.50|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to applyYou can apply for the Woolworths Team Bank Visa Credit Card online or by completing a PDF application form and emailing it to email@example.com. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need on hand.
- Woolworths Group Limited employee. You can only apply for this card if you work for a Woolworths Group Limited company or are a family member of someone employed by Woolworths Group Limited.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, phone number and number of dependents. You also need to show a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you need to share details of your current job title, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also be asked to submit recent payslips, bank statements or other documents that help verify these details.
- Financial details. This includes any other forms of income, savings and other assets, as well as existing credit cards, loans and other debts. You also need to share details of your regular household expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, utility bills and grocery shopping.
- Low interest rate. The Woolworths Team Bank Visa charges a competitive 13.45% p.a. interest rate for all your transactions.
- Contactless and mobile payments. You can tap to pay with this Visa credit card, or pay straight from your mobile device when you add it to your account with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Visa benefits. As well as worldwide acceptance through the Visa network, you’ll get an extra layer of security online through Visa Secure. You can also take advantage of exclusive deals on shopping, travel, dining and entertainment through Visa Offers + Perks.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the full amount listed on your statement by the due date, you’ll get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases. Learn more about how this credit card feature works in Finder’s guide.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The $25 annual fee on this card is competitive with other low rate and no-frills options.
- Cash advances. A fee of $1.50 is charged when you use this card to withdraw cash or make any other cash advance transactions. Note that cash advances will also be charged interest from the date they are added to your account.
- Currency conversion fee. A 2.5% fee applies when you use this card to make a payment in a foreign currency.