Manage your business cashflow with up to 55 interest-free days and 9.99% p.a. on purchases (new cards only).
The St.George BusinessVantage is a low rate Visa credit card designed for small-to-medium businesses. It offers an unlimited number of cards linked to the facility and has a competitive annual fee of $55. It also includes comprehensive business reporting tools and complimentary insurance against credit card fraud and unauthorised use. Use this page to compare the rates, fees and features of this card so you can decide if it suits your needs.
St.George BusinessVantage Visa review
The St.George BusinessVantage Visa offers businesses affordable access to credit and tools to help simplify your accounting. New cardholders can enjoy a standard variable purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. and an annual fee of $55 per card linked to the account.
The comprehensive statements provide you with an overview of your account spending, as well as options for viewing expense summaries by department and division. You can also look at spending for specific cards linked to the facility. This can make it easier to monitor and manage business expenses and simplify your accounting.
Benefits of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- Competitive purchase rate. This card offers a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. for purchases.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. Pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer or promotional amount) by statement due date each month to take advantage of interest-free days on your purchases.
- Unlimited number of additional cards. You can request an unlimited number of BusinessVantage credit cards for your employees. Each additional card has an individual card number. All cards issued under the account share the same credit limit, and an annual fee applies for each card.
- Business expense reporting. St.George provides comprehensive business credit card statements and tailored reporting so you can view and manage your business expenses and cardholder spending.
- Complimentary insurance. This card comes with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance from QBE that offers annual compensation limits of up to the value of $10,000 per cardholder and $50,000 per account.
Features of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- Annual fee. The St.George BusinessVantage has an annual fee of $55 per card.
- Cash advance rate. This card has a standard variable interest rate of 17.15% p.a. for cash advance transactions. Cash advances are ineligible for interest-free days.
- Cash advance fee. If you’re using your available credit limit, cash advances attract a 2% fee (capped at $150). If your account is in credit (has a positive balance), cash advances attract a fee of $2.50.
- Credit limit. This card offers credit limits from $1,000 up to $20,000.
- Minimum repayment. You’re required to pay at least 2% of your St.George BusinessVantage credit card balance each month.
- Contactless payments. The St.George BusinessVantage is Visa payWave enabled so you can tap and go for purchases up to $100 in value.
- Online access. Register for St.George Internet banking so you can view and manage your account from your computer or mobile device 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to apply for the St.George BusinessVantage Credit Card
You can apply for the St.George BusinessVantage online in around 10 minutes. Making sure you meet the application requirements and have all your details and documents on hand can help speed up the process.
- Age. You must be 18 years or older.
- Residency. You must be a permanent Australian resident to apply for this business credit card.
- Business registration. Your business must be registered in Australia.
Before you apply, make sure to have the following information handy:
- Business details. Provide your business name and address, as well as the ABN, ACN, ARBN or ARSN.
- Identification. You'll need to provide your full name, residential address, email address, contact number and driver's license number.
- Employment details. This includes your employment status, your salary and contact details. If you're self-employed, you may be required to provide additional information such as your accountant's contact details.
- Assets and liabilities. Provide information about income from any assets and your liabilities such as other credit card or loan debt.
The low purchase rate and interest-free days available on the St.George BusinessVantage offer affordable cash flow options for your business. However, the $55 annual fee becomes more expense as you add cards to the account. So make sure you compare a range of business credit cards to help you find one that suits your specific business needs.Back to top