Manage your business cashflow and save with 55 interest-free days and 9.99% p.a. on purchases
The St.George BusinessVantage credit card is a low rate Visa credit card for businesses registered in Australia. The BusinessVantage features a variable purchase rate of interest of only 9.99% p.a. and up to 55 days interest-free when you pay your account in full by the statement due date. Other features include comprehensive business reporting and complimentary insurance to protect your business account from credit card fraud and unauthorised use. Get the St.George BusinessVantage for an annual fee of only $55.
St.George BusinessVantage Visa review
The St.George BusinessVantage Visa card has been created with small and medium businesses in mind. An accessible product, the annual fee is $55 and the minimum credit limit is $1,000. The annual fee can be waived when the BusinessVantage is bundled with the St.George BizPack. The standout feature is the low purchase rate of interest. Compared to other low rate business credit cards, the variable purchase rate is among the lowest. Pay just 9.99% p.a. on credit card purchases if you’re ineligible for interest-free days.
Benefits of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- 9.99% p.a. on credit card purchases. The variable purchase rate of interest is 9.99% p.a. If you can’t pay your balance to make the most of interest-free days, the BusinessVantage purchase rate won’t break the bank.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. Pay your account in full by the statement due date and you can use the BusinessVantage to make interest-free purchases in the next statement period.
- $55 BusinessVantage annual fee. The low rate business credit card also has a low annual fee. You can avoid paying the annual fee for up to three BusinessVantage credit cards by bundling the account with the St.George BizPack.
- Unlimited number of additional cards. St.George can issue an unlimited number of BusinessVantage credit cards for employees of your business. Each additional card has an individual card number. All cards issued under the account share the same credit limit.
- Business expense reporting. St.George provides comprehensive business credit card statements and tailored reporting so you can view and manage your business expenses and cardholder spending.
Features of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- Annual fee. Pay an annual fee of $55 for this business account.
- Cash advance rate. Pay 17.15% p.a. for cash advance transactions. Cash advances are ineligible for interest-free days. If your account has a positive balance, cash advances attract a $2.50 fee. If you’re using your available credit limit, cash advances attract a 2% fee (capped at $150).
- Unauthorised transaction insurance. QBE provides complimentary cover for unauthorised credit card transactions. Report the matter to the police when you become aware of the fraud and QBE will provide compensation up to the value of $10,000 per cardholder and $50,000 per account.
- Credit limit. Apply for a credit limit as low as $1,000. The maximum credit limit is $20,000.
- Minimum repayment. You’re required to pay 2% of your St.George BusinessVantage credit card balance each month.
- Visa payWave. The St.George BusinessVantage is Visa payWave enabled. Tap and go for purchases up to $100 in value.
- Online access. Register for St.George internet banking so you can view and manage your account from your computer or mobile device 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to apply for the St.George BusinessVantage card
The application for the St.George BusinessVantage credit card can be completed securely on the St.George website. You will need to enter your personal information such as your name, date of birth and address, business details and financial information. The application takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
You’ll need to meet the following criteria to receive approval:
- Age. You must be 18 years or older.
- Residency. You must be a permanent Australian resident to apply for this business credit card.
- Business registration. Your business must be registered in Australia.
Before you apply, make sure to have the following information handy:
- Business details. Provide your business’ ABN, ACN, ARBN or ARSN, business address and full business name.
- Income and expenses. Select your employment status and enter either your before or after tax income. Also list your monthly expenses.
- Assets and liabilities. Provide information about income from any assets and your liabilities such as other credit cards or personal loan debt.
The low purchase rate and interest-free days make this a great product to use to cover short term cash flow for your business. If you’re looking for something more like rewards points or more insurance, compare business credit cards to find the right card to support your livelihood.Back to top