St.George BusinessVantage Visa
Manage your business cash flow with up to 55 interest-free days and 9.99% p.a. on purchases with a new St.George BusinessVantage Visa.
The St.George BusinessVantage credit card is a low rate Visa designed for small-to-medium businesses, with a competitive purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. for new cards only.
Interest free period
|Product Name||St.George BusinessVantage Visa|
|Purchase rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Cash advance rate||17.15% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Charges a competitive 9.99% p.a. purchase rate
- Up to 9 additional credit cards for your employees
- Complimentary insurance against unauthorised transactions
- Charges a 3% foreign transaction fee
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||2%|
|Additional cardholder fee||$55|
|Number of additional cardholders||9|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for the St.George BusinessVantage at a branch or by calling the bank on 13 38 00. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need for the application.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Business requirements. You must plan to use this card primarily for business expenses. Your business also needs to be registered in Australia.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- New cardholder. The variable purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. only applies for new cards.
- Personal details. This covers your full name, email address, date of birth, driver's licence number, marital status, number of dependents and contact number.
- Business details. Provide your business name and address, as well as the ABN (Australian Business Number), ACN (Australian Company Number), ARBN (Australian Registered Body Number) or ARSN (Australian Registered Scheme Number). You'll also need to provide financial details for your business, such as the annual turnover, profit and loss statements and contact details for your accountant.
- Employment details. This includes your employment status, your salary and contact details. If you're self-employed, you may be required to provide additional information such as your accountant's contact details.
- Assets and liabilities. This includes any other income or assets – such as shares or savings – as well as existing debts, loans or other financial liabilities.
- Competitive purchase rate. This card offers a low variable rate of 9.99% p.a. for purchases for new cardholders. If you're an existing cardholder, check your account or call St.George to find out what rate applies to purchases.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. Pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer or promotional amount) by the statement due date each month to take advantage of interest-free days on your purchases.
- Up to 10 cards linked to the account. You can request up to 9 additional credit cards for your employees, with customisable spending limits. An annual fee applies for each card.
- Business expense reporting. St.George provides comprehensive business credit card statements and tailored reporting so you can view and manage your business expenses and cardholder spending.
- Complimentary insurance. This card comes with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance that offers your business protection if unauthorised transactions are made by an additional cardholder.
- Visa benefits. Enjoy contactless payments at the checkout and get access to exclusive Visa offers on travel, shopping and entertainment.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The St.George BusinessVantage has an annual fee of $55 per card.
- Cash advance rate. This card has a variable interest rate of 17.15% p.a. for cash advance transactions. Cash advances are ineligible for interest-free days.
- Cash advance fee. If you're using your available credit limit, cash advances attract a 2% fee (capped at $150). If your account is in credit (has a positive balance), cash advances attract a fee of $2.50.
- Credit limit. This card offers credit limits from $1,000. Note that the credit limit is subject to lending criteria and approval.
- Foreign transaction fee. A fee worth 3% applies for any transactions made overseas or online in a foreign currency.
- Contactless payments. The St.George BusinessVantage is Visa payWave enabled so you can tap and go for purchases up to $100 in value.