Manage your business cash flow with up to 55 interest-free days and 9.99% p.a. on purchases (new cards only).
The St.George BusinessVantage is a low rate Visa credit card designed for small-to-medium businesses. It offers an unlimited number of cards linked to the facility and has a competitive annual fee of $55. It also includes comprehensive business reporting tools and complimentary insurance against credit card fraud and unauthorised use. Use this page to compare the rates, fees and features of this card so you can decide if it suits your needs.
|Product Name||St.George BusinessVantage Visa|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||9.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||17.15% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2%|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% of each cash advance amount and all transfers|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$55|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||9|
Benefits of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- Competitive purchase rate. This card offers a variable rate of 9.99% p.a. for purchases.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. Pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer or promotional amount) by statement due date each month to take advantage of interest-free days on your purchases.
- Unlimited number of additional cards. You can request an unlimited number of BusinessVantage credit cards for your employees. Each additional card has an individual card number. All cards issued under the account share the same credit limit, and an annual fee applies for each card.
- Business expense reporting. St.George provides comprehensive business credit card statements and tailored reporting so you can view and manage your business expenses and cardholder spending.
- Complimentary insurance. This card comes with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance from QBE that offers annual compensation limits of up to the value of $10,000 per cardholder and $50,000 per account.
Features of the St.George BusinessVantage card
- Annual fee. The St.George BusinessVantage has an annual fee of $55 per card.
- Cash advance rate. This card has a standard variable interest rate of 17.15% p.a. for cash advance transactions. Cash advances are ineligible for interest-free days.
- Cash advance fee. If you’re using your available credit limit, cash advances attract a 2% fee (capped at $150). If your account is in credit (has a positive balance), cash advances attract a fee of $2.50.
- Credit limit. This card offers credit limits from $1,000 up to $20,000.
- Minimum repayment. You’re required to pay at least of your St.George BusinessVantage credit card balance each month.
- Contactless payments. The St.George BusinessVantage is Visa payWave enabled so you can tap and go for purchases up to $100 in value.
- Online access. Register for St.George Internet banking so you can view and manage your account from your computer or mobile device 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to apply for the St.George BusinessVantage Credit Card
You can apply for the St.George BusinessVantage online in around 10 minutes. Making sure you meet the application requirements and have all your details and documents on hand can help speed up the process.
- Age. You must be 18 years or older.
- Residency. You must be a permanent Australian resident to apply for this business credit card.
- Business registration. Your business must be registered in Australia.
Before you apply, make sure to have the following information handy:
- Business details. Provide your business name and address, as well as the ABN, ACN, ARBN or ARSN.
- Identification. You'll need to provide your full name, residential address, email address, contact number and driver's license number.
- Employment details. This includes your employment status, your salary and contact details. If you're self-employed, you may be required to provide additional information such as your accountant's contact details.
- Assets and liabilities. Provide information about income from any assets and your liabilities such as other credit card or loan debt.
The low purchase rate and interest-free days available on the St.George BusinessVantage offer affordable cash flow options for your business. However, the $55 annual fee becomes more expense as you add cards to the account. So make sure you compare a range of business credit cards to help you find one that suits your specific business needs.Back to top