Make a right choice when selecting a credit card by choosing Your Choice Credit Card from Regional Australia Bank.
If you are looking for low annual fees, interest-free days and low interest charges then Your Choice Credit Card from Regional Australia Bank provides ideal terms. It comes with an annual fee of only $40 with 55 interest-free days and an interest rate of 14.69% p.a. In case you are a user of Regional Australia Bank mortgage this interest rate is further reduced to These terms not only help in reducing the interest and maintenance costs for a credit card but can also be used for balance transfers to reduce the interest charges on other debt.
|Product Name||Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||14.69% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$40 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period is the maximum number of days during which interest is not charged on new purchases. This only applies if you pay your closing balance in full by the statement due date.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||14.69% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit limit you can be granted. It is possible to request a higher credit limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$40 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||$20 or 2.50% whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee||$0|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
Benefits of Your Choice Credit Card
- Low interest rate. This is one of the main aspects of this card. It reduces the interest charges to an all-time low rate of 14.69% p.a. Customers can freely use the card without worrying about the high interest costs. A further discount of 3% p.a. is provided for Regional Australia Bank mortgage users.
- Interest-free days. Up to 55 interest free days are provided by the card. By sticking to the payment schedule regularly cardholders can reduce their interest cost to absolute zero.
- Low annual fee. Annual fee of $40 is charged on the card which is one of the lowest in its category.
Features of the Your Choice Credit Card
- Balance transfer. Cardholders can transfer their debt from other cards to Your Choice Credit Card and take benefit of low interest rates. The balance transfer rate is 14.69% p.a. with a 3% p.a. discount for Regional Australia Bank mortgage users. This debt consolidation move can save hundreds of dollars in interest charges and make overall budgeting of expenses much easier.
- Annual fee. Pay a low annual fee of $40 for this card.
- Interest-free days. Receive up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your monthly statement in full.
- Verified by Visa. Cardholders can participate in “Verified by Visa” program where an additional layer of security is provided when making purchases. This is available at all the participating stores.
- Global acceptance transfer. This card is accepted widely in Australia and overseas.
- Additional cardholder. If required, an additional cardholder can be nominated who will be provided the card for $0 p.a.
How to apply for Your Choice Credit Card
If you have decided that Your Choice Credit Card suits your needs you can click ‘Apply Online’ button on their site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be permanent resident of Australia.
- Personal information needs to be provided including name, date of birth and contact details.
- Employer details include place of work and contact details.
- Details about income and asset have to be provided.
This is an ideal card for users looking for low interest and maintenance costs. With the rock bottom interest rate and interest free days cardholders can rest assured that the overall cost of this card will be bare minimum.Back to top