Get a competitive 14.69% p.a. interest rate for purchases made with the Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card.
This low rate card from Regional Australia Bank offers an annual fee of $40 and up to 55 interest-free days. It also offers reduced interest rates if you have an eligible Regional Australia Bank mortgage.
|Product Name||Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)|| 14.69% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$40 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period is the maximum number of days during which interest is not charged on new purchases. This only applies if you pay your closing balance in full by the statement due date.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||14.69% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit limit you can be granted. It is possible to request a higher credit limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$40 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||$20 or 2.50% whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$0|
|Cash Advance Fee||$0|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
Benefits of Your Choice Credit Card
- Low interest rate. This card has an interest rate of 14.69% p.a. If you have a Regional Australia Bank home loan, you can get a 3% discount on your attached Your Choice credit card interest rate. A discount of 5% is also available if you have a Partnership Advantage Home Loan and your card's credit limit is $5,000 or more.
- Interest-free days. Up to 55 interest free days are provided by the card. By sticking to the payment schedule regularly cardholders can reduce their interest cost to absolute zero.
- Low annual fee. Annual fee of $40 is charged on the card which is one of the lowest in its category.
Features of the Your Choice Credit Card
- Annual fee. Pay a low annual fee of $40 for this card.
- Interest-free days. Receive up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your monthly statement in full.
- Verified by Visa. Cardholders can participate in “Verified by Visa” program where an additional layer of security is provided when making purchases. This is available at all the participating stores.
- Global acceptance transfer. This card is accepted widely in Australia and overseas.
- Additional cardholder. If required, an additional cardholder can be nominated who will be provided the card for $0 p.a.
How to apply for Your Choice Credit Card
If you have decided that Your Choice Credit Card suits your needs you can click ‘Apply Online’ button on their site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be permanent resident of Australia.
- Personal information needs to be provided including name, date of birth and contact details.
- Employer details include place of work and contact details.
- Details about income and asset have to be provided.
This is an ideal card for users looking for low interest and maintenance costs. With the rock bottom interest rate and interest free days cardholders can rest assured that the overall cost of this card will be bare minimum.Back to top