Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card
Get a 14.69% interest rate for purchases made with the Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card.
This low rate card from Regional Australia Bank offers an annual fee of $40 and up to 55 interest-free days. It also offers reduced interest rates if you have an eligible Regional Australia Bank mortgage.
Balance transfer rate
Interest free period
|Product Name||Regional Australia Bank Your Choice Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||14.69% p.a.|
|Purchase rate||14.69% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||14.69% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Discounted purchase rate of 9.69% p.a. if you have a Partnership Advantage Home Loan
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- No rewards program or travel insurance
|Minimum monthly repayment||2.5% of the closing balance or $20, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$0|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2%|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for the Your Choice credit card online through the Regional Australia Bank website. To get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the details and documents you need for the application.
- Residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, contact number, email address, residential address and relationship status. You also need to provide valid ID, such as your driver's licence or passport.
- Employment information. This covers your job title, length of employment, salary and your employer's contact details. You also need to submit documents that verify these details, such as recent payslips.
- Financial information. This includes other forms of income, such as pensions or government payments, as well as any assets, such as savings or investments. You also need to share details of your existing debts, credit cards and loans, as well as an estimate of regular household expenses including rent or mortgage payments, bills and grocery shopping.
- Discounted rates for home loan customers. If you have a Regional Australia Bank home loan, you can get a 3% discount on your attached Your Choice credit card interest rate. A discount of 5% is also available if you have a Partnership Advantage Home Loan and your card's credit limit is $5,000 or more.
- Visa benefits. Get access to exclusive travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers through Visa Offers + Perks, with current promotions listed on the Visa website. You can also make tap and go payments and get 24/7 support for lost or stolen Visa cards.
- Interest-free days. This card offers up to 55 days interest-free if you pay the total outstanding balance listed on your statement by the due date.
Rates & fees
- Interest rate. This card offers a 14.69% p.a. interest rate if you are not an eligible home loan customer.
- Cash advances. The cash advance interest rate on this card is the same as the rate for purchases. This means a rate of 14.69% p.a. will apply to cash advances if you don't have a qualifying home loan with Regional Australia Bank.
- Annual fee. The Regional Australia Bank Your Choice credit card has a $40 annual fee. This fee is waived for Partnership Advantage Home Loan customers.
- Currency conversion. A $2 fee applies to transactions made overseas or online with an international retailer.