Got a big ticket purchase to make? Save on interest with a 4.99% p.a. promotional rate for the first 5 months with the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card.
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card is a no annual fee Visa product. A step above the Lifestyle Low Rate Credit Card, you can enjoy up to 46 days interest-free when you pay your account in full each month. As with other Qudos Bank credit cards, the Lifestyle Plus also offers a special introductory interest rate for 5 months. This low rate means you can save money when you pay for a holiday, do a balance transfer to pay down your credit card debt or buy a loved one something special. At the end of the 5 month intro period, the standard variable rate of 15.85% p.a. Is applied to all account balances.
|Product Name||Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||4.99% p.a. for 5 months|
|Balance Transfer Revert Rate|
The interest rate after the balance transfer ends.
|Purchase Rate (15.85% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||4.99% p.a. for 5 months (reverts to 15.85% p.a.)|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 46 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||15.85% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3.65% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% of the outstanding balance or $20.00 whichever is greater|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||US $175|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$2|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card review
Compared to other no annual fee products, the Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card offers a very competitive standard variable interest rate. It is, however, bare on value-adding extras like rewards or complimentary insurance. Virgin, Coles and American Express have no annual fee rewards credit cards and the 28 Degrees Mastercard waives travel fees. The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card sits in a middle point between no annual fee and low rate credit cards.
Benefits of the Qantas Staff Credit Union Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
- Low interest rate. For the first 5 months you have the Qudos Bank LifeStyle Plus Visa, all balance transfers, purchases and cash advances will accrue interest at the promotional rate of 4.99% p.a. Once the introductory period is finished, the standard variable interest rate of 15.85% p.a. applies to all card transactions if you carry a balance.
- Interest-free days. The Lifestyle Plus Credit Card gives you a 46 day interest-free period on purchases if you pay your account in full by the statement due date each month.
- No annual fee. Qudos Bank do not charge an annual fee for the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card.
Features of the Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
- Balance transfers. Any credit card debt you transfer to this account will accrue interest at the introductory rate of 4.99% p.a. for the first 5 months the account is open, then reverts to the standard variable rate of interest.
- Introductory rate. The introductory rate of 4.99% p.a. gives you a more affordable way to make credit card purchases for the first 5 months. If you have a balance transfer balance on your card, you will also be able to use the remainder of your available credit to make purchases at this lower rate.
- Standard variable rate. When the introductory period finishes, the standard variable rate of interest applies to all transactions on the credit card. The standard variable rate is currently 15.85% p.a.
- Credit limits. You can request a credit limit of just $1,000 through to $20,000. Qudos Bank determines your credit limit based on its lending criteria.
- Free extra card. You can add an additional cardholder to this account and get an extra Lifestyle Plus Visa for a family member to use at no extra charge. Primary and additional cards share the same credit limit but the card numbers and names are different. As the primary cardholder, you will still be responsible for managing and keeping the account in good standing.
- Online & mobile banking. Qudos Bank has a sleek, browser-based banking platform you can use to view your transaction history, account balances and make payments. It also provides a mobile banking app called QActive. This tablet and smartphone application is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Call Qudos Bank customer service on 1300 747 747 to set up online banking for your account.
- Visa acceptance. This Visa credit card can be used in millions of shops and ATMs all over the world and Visa guarantee that you won’t be held liable for any unauthorised transactions detected on your account. You can make purchases under $100 in seconds by tapping your Lifestyle Plus Credit Card against a contactless terminal.
How to apply for the Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
You can complete a secure online application for the Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card in under 15 minutes. If you’d like to add an additional cardholder to the account, make sure you have the second applicant’s details on hand.
You must also meet these eligibility requirements if you want to apply for this credit card.
- Age. You must be over the age of 18.
- Residency. You must be an Australian resident.
- Income. Qudos Bank does not list a minimum income requirement for the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card, however, you must be employed and you must be able to service the minimum credit limit of $1,000 to have your application considered.
Make sure you have your identification details ready to assist with your application, as well as information about your finances. You will need:
- Personal information. You’re required to enter your personal details and contact information such as your name, age, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Identification. You must verify your identity with Qudos Bank to complete the application online. You can do this using your drivers licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Financial information. Qudos Bank need to see proof of your income and information about any assets, liabilities and expenses. You may also need to provide your employer’s contact information.
The Lifestyle Plus Credit Card from Qudos Bank features both a low rate and no annual fee for life. But with so many other low rate, no annual fee credit cards available - including those with rewards - it’s important to compare your options to make sure you’re getting the right product for you.Back to top