Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card
Save with $0 annual fee and a 4.99% interest rate for the first 5 months with the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card.
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus credit card combines cost-saving features with $0 annual fee and up to 46 interest-free days when you pay your account in full by the end of the statement period.
You can also cut interest costs on purchases and balance transfers with a low 4.99% rate for the first 5 months from the date that your account is approved. A 15.85% p.a. interest rate will apply to any remaining balances after this.
Balance transfer rate
for 5 months
for the first 5 months (reverts to 15.85% p.a.)
Interest free period
|Product Name||Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||4.99% p.a. for 5 months|
|Balance transfer revert rate||Purchase Rate (15.85% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate||4.99% p.a. for 5 months, reverts to 15.85% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||46 days|
|Cash advance rate||15.85% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Max credit limit||$20,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- $0 annual fee
- 4.99% interest rate for 5 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Exclusive discounts and benefits through Visa Offers and Perks
- Offers 46 days interest-free on purchases, compared to other cards that offer up to 55 days
|Minimum monthly repayment||2% of the closing balance or $20, whichever is greater|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$175|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$2|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
Sally McMullen is a creative content producer at Finder. Sally has written about credit cards for almost 5 years, authoring almost 900 articles on Finder alone. She has also been published in Yahoo Finance, Dynamic Business, Financy and Mamamia, as well as Music Feeds and Rolling Stone. Sally has a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies majoring in Journalism (Hons) from the University of Wollongong.
How to applyYou can apply for the Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus credit card online, but make sure that you check the eligibility criteria and necessary information you'll need to provide to complete the application.
- Age. You must be over 18 years old.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident in Australia.
- Income. Qudos Bank does not list a minimum income requirement for the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card but you must be in paid employment and be able to service the minimum credit limit of $1,000 to have your application considered.
- Credit history. You must have a good credit score with no history of being bankrupt.
- Personal information. You're required to enter your personal details and contact information such as your name, age, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Identification. You must verify your identity with Qudos Bank to complete the application online. You can do this using your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Income. You'll need to provide proof of your gross income and net salary as well as your details regarding your place of employment.
- Finances. This includes information about any assets (property, vehicles, expenses or superannuation), liabilities and expenses (loan balances, repayment amounts, credit limits).
- Balance transfer. If you're conducting a balance transfer, you'll need to provide information regarding the debt you're transferring including the amount and the institution you're moving it from.
- No annual fee. Qudos Bank does not charge an annual fee for the Lifestyle Plus Credit Card.
- Low interest rate. For the first 5 months you have the Qudos Bank LifeStyle Plus, all balance transfers and purchases will accrue interest at the promotional rate of 4.99% p.a. Once the introductory period is finished, the variable interest rate of 15.85% p.a. applies to all card transactions if you carry a balance.
- Online and mobile banking. You can view your transaction history, account balances and payments through online banking or the Qudos Bank app.
- Visa perks. You can use your card at millions of international locations wherever Visa is accepted, including at contactless terminals thanks to Visa payWave. You can also access exclusive discounts and benefits through Visa Offers and Perks.
- Security. Visa guarantees that you won't be held liable for any unauthorised transactions detected on your account courtesy of Visa Zero Liability. Your card is also protected by ORION 24/7 card monitoring, so you'll be alerted if any suspicious activity occurs on your account.
- Mobile payments. Whether you have an Android or Apple device, you can make contactless payments with your smartphone when you link your Qudos Bank Lifestyle Plus Credit Card to your Google Pay or Apple Pay account.
Rates & fees
- Credit limits. You can request a credit limit starting at $1,000 up to $20,000. Qudos Bank determines your credit limit based on your credit history, income and other lending criteria.
- Purchase rates. Outside of any promotions, your purchases, cash advances and balance transfers will attract a 15.85% p.a. interest rate.
- Free extra card. You can request an additional card for a family member at no extra charge. Primary and additional cards share the same credit limit but the card numbers and names are different. As the primary cardholder, you will still be responsible for managing and keeping the account in good standing.
- Interest-free days. You can save with up to 46 days interest-free on purchases if you pay your account in full by the statement due date each month. Please note that you can't take advantage of interest-free days if you're paying off a balance transfer debt.