Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card
Get an introductory interest rate of 4.99% for the first 5 months and pay no annual fee ever.
The Qudos Bank Lifestyle credit card offers a $0 annual fee and the same interest rate for all transactions. After the first 5 months, the introductory interest rate reverts to a variable rate of 12.34% p.a.
Balance transfer rate
for 5 months
for the first 5 months (reverts to 12.34% p.a.)
|Product Name||Qudos Bank Lifestyle Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||4.99% p.a. for 5 months|
|Balance transfer revert rate||Purchase Rate (12.34% p.a.)|
|Purchase rate||4.99% p.a. for 5 months, reverts to 12.34% p.a.|
|Cash advance rate||12.34% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Max credit limit||$20,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- $0 annual fee
- 4.99% for 5 months on balance transfers and purchases
- Free supplementary cards
- No interest-free days on purchases
|Minimum monthly repayment||2% of the closing balance or $20, whichever is greater|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for the Qudos Bank Lifestyle credit card online by filling out a secure application form. Get started by checking that you meet the eligibility criteria and have all the details you need to complete your application.
- Employment. You must currently have paid employment.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Bankruptcy status. You must not have been bankrupt.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, phone number, residential address, marital status and number of dependents. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence number.
- Employment details. This covers your job title, before-tax and after-tax salary information, how long you have been employed at your current job and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide supporting documentation, such as recent payslips or an income statement.
- Financial details. This includes any other forms of income, savings and other assets, as well as existing debts, loans and cards. You also need to provide details of your regular household expenses, including rent or mortgage payments, utility bills and grocery shopping.
- $0 annual fee. You'll never pay an annual fee on this card.
- Introductory interest rate. Take advantage of a interest rate for the first 5 months from the date your account is approved. At the end of the introductory period, the interest rate reverts to a variable rate of 12.34% p.a.
- Same interest rate for all transactions. While many credit cards charge different interest rates for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers, this card only has one interest rate. This can help you calculate your interest costs and budget for repayments.
- Visa benefits. Enjoy tap-and-go payments through the Visa network and get access to exclusive offers on travel, dining, entertainment and shopping around the world through Visa Offers + Perks. You can visit the Visa website to browse current offers.
- Security features. This card offers 24/7 card-monitoring through ORION to help keep your account safe, access to Visa's worldwide emergency hotline and Visa Zero Liability for fraudulent transactions.
- Mobile payments. Whether you have an Android or Apple device, you can make contactless payments with your smartphone when you link your Qudos Bank Lifestyle card to your Google Pay or Apple Pay account.
Rates & fees
- Additional cardholders. There is no annual fee for additional cardholders that you add to this account.
- Currency conversion fee. A fee of 3.65% applies when you make transactions overseas or online in a foreign currency. Note that this fee may apply even if an online store shows the price in Australian dollars but process the payment in a foreign currency.
- Minimum repayment. You'll be required to pay a minimum repayment of 2% by the due date each statement.