Earn reward points that can be redeemed for gift cards, appliances and home wares when you apply for the Heritage Classic Credit Card.
The Heritage Classic Credit Card comes packed with a variety of bonuses including a maximum interest-free period of up to 55 days, access to Visa Entertainment and a wide range of payment options.
Other attractive features available with this credit card are access to Visa Entertainment so you can enjoy savings on a variety of events and attractions and the ability to earn Heritage Credits for every $1,300 spent per calendar month.
|Product Name||Heritage Bank Classic Credit Card|
|Rewards Program||Heritage Credit Rewards|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||17.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||17.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% or $30, whichever is the greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is the greater|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||$5.00 (plus overseas currency conversion service fee)|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||$5|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$7.50|
|Rewards Program||Heritage Credit Rewards|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.001|
Heritage Classic Credit Card review
The Heritage Classic Credit Card offers a competitive interest rate and allows you to earn reward points that can be used to claim gift cards, housewares, appliance and other items. Get up to 55 interest free days on all purchases, as long as you continue paying your balance off in full each billing cycle. The card also comes with access to Visa Entertainment so you can enjoy savings on a variety of events and attractions and allows Visa payWave for purchases under $100 for faster payment. This card has a credit limit of between $1,000 and $50,000.
Benefits of the Heritage Classic Credit Card
- Easy-to-meet obligations. Since the interest rate being charged on this card is competitive, it is easier to pay off the outstanding balance on your credit card. The result is less financial burden on your part on the first year that you have the credit card.
- Interest-free transactions for up to 55 days. The Heritage Classic Credit Card comes with up to 55 days interest-free. This allows you to use the card for everyday expenses such as grocery shopping - and then settle the balance without incurring any costs at the end of the month.
- Earn Heritage Credits. For every $1,300 spent in one calendar month, you will earn 1 Heritage Credit.
- Choose from a variety of reward options. Claim gift certificates, home wares, appliances, and other products from Heritage when you have enough Heritage Credits. These rewards can be claimed over the phone or online.
- Earn more points when you have other Heritage accounts. If you have other accounts from Heritage, it is faster to earn points. You'll be surprised by the variety of gift options available.
Features of the Heritage Classic Credit Card
- Annual fee. This credit card attracts an annual fee of $55. Annual fee is waived if Visa purchases within the calendar year exceed $25,000.
- Interest-free period. Enjoy up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Credit limit. A credit limit of between $1,000 and $50,000 is available on this credit card.
- Visa payWave for purchases under $100. This feature lets you make quicker payments when you buy products or services from thousands of participating merchants. The Visa payWave can be used for purchases that are under $100.
- Payment options. Different types of payment options are available.
- Use the card on 2,900 ATMs nationwide. Withdraw money from over 2,900 ATMs all over Australia without any problem with this credit card. As a Visa card, you can get access to credit 24/7.
- Monthly repayments. You'll need to pay a minimum monthly repayment of 3%.
- Access to Visa Entertainment. Be in on the latest in entertainment with this Heritage credit card. It comes with access to Visa Entertainment so you can enjoy savings on a variety of events and attractions.
How to apply for the Heritage Classic Credit Card
Applying for the Heritage Bank Classic Credit Card is simple and easy. If you've decided that this credit card is right for you, you must need to complete an online application form to start the process.
All Heritage credit card applications are subject to initial screening. Applicants need to meet these basic criteria to apply for the credit card:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a good credit standing
- Be a resident of Australia
Applying for a credit card at Heritage online takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. You will need to provide your personal details, employment information, as well as details of your income and liabilities. Below are some documentations you need to present:
- Australian driver's licence
- Employer's address and phone number
- Complete information on your personal finances, including assets and debts
The Heritage Classic credit card has a range of features that will help you pay less on everyday transactions while letting you earn reward points at the same time. Apply for this Heritage card to experience what it has to offer.Back to top