Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa Credit Card
Get a competitive interest rate of 10.49% p.a. on purchases and a low annual fee.
The Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa credit card charges a $30 annual fee and offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
It also offers mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Balance transfer rate
Interest free period
|Product Name||Endeavor Mutual Bank Visa Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate||10.49% p.a.|
|Purchase rate||10.49% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Cash advance rate||15.49% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||1%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- A low 10.49% p.a. interest rate on purchases and balance transfers
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- Access to Apple Pay, Google Pay & Samsung Pay
- No rewards program and travel insurance
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $25, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||1%|
|Cash advance fee||4%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||4%|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$4|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
The Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa gives you both low rates and a low annual fee. The 10.49% p.a. interest rate is on par with other low rate cards and applies to purchases and any debts you balance transfer to the account. You can also make purchases interest-free for up to 55 days in each statement period, as long as you pay off the account’s closing balance by the statement due date.
As a Visa credit card, it lets you make payments in-person, online and over the phone, anywhere Visa is accepted. You also added protection through Visa Security when you shop online and can add this card to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay if you want to make payments straight from your phone.
How to apply
You can apply for the Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa online by filling in a secure application form. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you need to complete the application.
- Australian residency status. You can apply for this card if you are an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Employment details. You must have a regular, permanent income.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, contact number and your relationship status. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your Australian driver's licence or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your regular income, this covers your profession, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also be asked for recent payslips or a tax assessment notice from the ATO (Australian Taxation Office).
- Financial details. This includes any other forms of income, savings or other assets, as well as existing debts, cards and loans. You also need to estimate your share of regular household expenses.
- Low interest rate for purchases. You get a 10.49% p.a. interest rate for purchases and balance transfers made with this card, which is competitive with other low rate credit cards.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the closing balance in full by the due date on each statement, you can take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free on purchases. If you're not sure how interest-free days work, this Finder guide gives you the lowdown.
- Mobile payments. Make payments straight from your smartphone or other devices by adding this card to your Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay account.
- Visa benefits. This card offers worldwide acceptance through the Visa network, which means you can use it in-store, online or over the phone with any business that accepts Visa. When you shop online, Visa Security will add a layer of protection to your payments. You can also take advantage of exclusive shopping, dining, travel and entertainment deals through Visa Offers + Perks.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The Endeavour Mutual Bank Visa credit card charges a relatively low annual fee of $30.
- Cash advances. If you withdraw cash or use this card for any other cash advance transactions, you'll be charged a fee worth 4% of the transaction. Cash advances also attract an interest rate of 15.49% p.a. from the date they are made.
- Credit limits. While this card has a minimum credit limit of $1,000, the actual credit limit you get is subject to lending criteria and approval.
- Foreign transaction fees. A fee of 1% applies to transactions you make in a foreign currency. This includes online purchases, as well as any shopping you do when you're travelling overseas.