Debit cards for kids
Help your kids understand money, learn responsibility and earn a little pocket money on the side with a debit card made just for them.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Westpac Flex Card
This 0% interest credit card from Westpac offers a $1,000 limit and a flat monthly fee that can be waived – plus you can use it as soon as you’re approved.
- CommBank Ultimate Awards Credit Card with Qantas Points
With 70,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer and up to 1.2 points per $1 spent, how do the features on this CommBank credit card stack up?
- Kid-vestors: Nearly 300,000 Aussie children are investing in the stock market
According to Finder’s Parenting Report 2021, 270,000 Australian kids have a share trading account in their name.
- In 9 years I’ve never paid credit card interest – here’s how
I've had 4 credit cards, earned a lot of points and used perks without ever paying a cent in interest – and you can too.
- Compare Delphi Bank savings accounts
Delphi Bank offers a range of personal banking products for customers in Australia.
- Generation Mobile: 1 in 3 kids under 12 has a smartphone
According to Finder’s Parenting Report 2021 more than 1 in 3 (35%) kids under the age of 12 has a smartphone.
- Pocket pay-raise: Aussie kids receiving $2 billion in allowance each year
Children are cashing in on their parents' earnings, according to new research from Finder.
- PayPal Rewards Card
The new PayPal Rewards credit card offers no annual fee and points per $1 spent. So how much value can you get from it?
- St.George Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
This card offers a low ongoing purchase interest rate, a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback offer.
- Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.