If you need to repay existing debt, you can request a balance transfer and pay no interest for a promotional period with the Coastline Visa credit card. This card also offers up to 55 interest-free days on purchases and a competitive annual fee of $75.
Coastline Visa Credit Card
- Balance transfer rate for 6 months with no balance transfer fee
- 0% p.a.
- Purchase rate
- 18% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $75 p.a.
The Coastline Visa gives you access to essential credit card features, along with a 6-month balance transfer offer. It also offers rewards through the Rewarder Loyalty Program but, with each 1 point earned equal to 0.0066 cents of cashback, it is not as competitive as some other rewards credit cards.
0% p.a. for 6 months on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
Ongoing $75 annual fee
No travel insurance
|Product Name||Coastline Visa Credit Card|
|Balance transfer rate p.a.||0% for 6 months, then 18%|
|Purchase rate p.a.||18%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||18%|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Rewarder Rewards Program|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Minimum monthly repayment||$20 per transaction|
|Late payment fee||$25|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Cash advance fee||$3.50|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$5|
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, but make sure that you meet eligibility requirements and have the necessary information to complete the application.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or resident.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Product selection
- Balance transfer offer. Save with a 0% p.a. for 6 months when you transfer a balance to this card.
- Security. You have added security when making online transactions with Visa Secure.
- Online and telephone banking. You have access to both phone and online banking facilities free of charge.
- Mobile wallets. Link your account with Apple Pay and Google Pay to tap and pay with your smartphone or compatible device.
- Rewarder loyalty program. This card earns 1 point per $1 spent on eligible purchases. These points are automatically converted to cashback at a rate of 0.0066 cents per 1 point earned.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges a $75 annual fee. (Waived if you spend more than $12,000 p.a.).
- Purchase interest rates. Your purchases will attract an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the statement due date. Note that interest-free days don't apply when you're carrying debt from a balance transfer.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked