Coastline Visa Credit Card
Save with 0% on balance transfers for 6 months with the Coastline Visa credit card.
If you need to repay existing debt, you can request a balance transfer and pay no interest for a promotional period with the Coastline Visa credit card. This card also offers up to 55 interest-free days on purchases and a competitive annual fee of $75.
Balance transfer rate
for 6 months
Per $ spent
Sally McMullen is a creative content producer at Finder. Sally has written about credit cards for almost 5 years, authoring almost 900 articles on Finder alone. She has also been published in Yahoo Finance, Dynamic Business, Financy and Mamamia, as well as Music Feeds and Rolling Stone. Sally has a Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies majoring in Journalism (Hons) from the University of Wollongong.
The Coastline Visa gives you access to essential credit card features, along with a 6-month balance transfer offer. It also offers rewards through the Rewarder Loyalty Program but, with each 1 point earned equal to 0.0066 cents of cashback, it is not as competitive as some other rewards credit cards.
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, but make sure that you meet eligibility requirements and have the necessary information to complete the application.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or resident.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Product selection
- Balance transfer offer. Save with a 0% p.a. for 6 months when you transfer a balance to this card.
- Security. You have added security when making online transactions with Verified by Visa.
- Online and telephone banking. You have access to both phone and online banking facilities free of charge.
- Mobile wallets. Link your account with Apple Pay and Google Pay to tap and pay with your smartphone or compatible device.
- Rewarder loyalty program. This card earns 1 point per $1 spent on eligible purchases. These points are automatically converted to cashback at a rate of 0.0066 cents per 1 point earned.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This card charges a $75 annual fee. (Waived if you spend more than $12,000 p.a.).
- Purchase interest rates. Your purchases will attract an interest rate of 17% p.a.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay your balance in full by the statement due date. Note that interest-free days don't apply when you're carrying debt from a balance transfer.