BankSA Visa Business Credit Card
Manage business spending with a 9.99% variable purchase rate and additional cards for employees.
The BankSA Visa Business credit card offers detailed statements that can help you keep track of expenses and complimentary insurance against unauthorised transactions.
It also offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your account’s closing balance by the due date on each statement.
Interest free period
|Product Name||BankSA Visa Business Credit Card|
|Purchase rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||17.15% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$1,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Complimentary insurance against unauthorised transactions
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- Charges a 3% foreign transaction fee
|Late payment fee||$15|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
|Number of additional cardholders||9|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for the BankSA Visa Business credit card by calling 1800 804 411 or visiting a branch. Get started now by checking that you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the details and documents you need for the application.
- Business details. Your business must be registered in Australia.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, contact details and a valid form of ID. You also need to provide basic details for each additional cardholder.
- Business details. This covers your business name and address, as well as the ABN (Australian Business Number), ACN (Australian Company Number), ARBN (Australian Registered Body Number) or ARSN (Australian Registered Scheme Number). You also need to provide financial details for your business, such as the annual turnover, profit and loss statements and contact details for your accountant.
- Employment details. This includes your employment status, your salary and contact details. If you're self-employed, you may be required to provide additional information such as your accountant's contact details.
- Assets and liabilities. This includes any other income or assets – such as shares or savings – as well as existing debts, loans or other financial liabilities.
- Simple expense reporting. The BankSA Visa Business credit card gives you comprehensive statements that help you monitor and manage expenses. You also have the option of getting consolidated summaries by department or division.
- Up to 10 cards linked to the account. Keep track of business spending and manage expenses with up to 9 additional cards for employees.
- Complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance. If you get additional cards for employees, this cover offers you protection against unauthorised transactions made by other cardholders.
- Low purchase rate. If you want the flexibility to pay off spending over time, the 9.99% p.a. variable purchase rate on this card could help you save on interest charges compared to business credit cards with higher interest rates.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. This account offers up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when you pay the full closing balance on your statement by the due date.
- Visa benefits. Make contactless payments at the checkout and get access to exclusive travel, shopping and entertainment offers through the Visa website.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. The BankSA Visa Business charges an annual fee of $55 p.a. per card.
- Cash advance rate. This card has a variable interest rate of 17.15% p.a. for cash advance transactions. Note that cash advances are ineligible for interest-free days.
- Cash advance fee. If you use this card to withdraw cash, you will be charged 2% of the cash advance amount (minimum $2.50 and maximum $150).
- Foreign transaction fee. A fee worth 3% applies for any transactions made overseas or online in a foreign currency.