Enjoy convenience with an unlimited number of cards and simple expense reporting
The BankSA Visa Business Credit Card charges a low interest rate on purchases, and an interest-free period gives you the means to manage your cash flow more effectively.
You can get an unlimited number of cards linked to the primary account and you also get complimentary insurance cover to protect against fraudulent use and unauthorised charges.
|Product Name||BankSA Visa Business Credit Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||9.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||17.15% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$55 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2% of the transaction or $2.50, whichever is higher|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||9|
BankSA Visa Business Credit Card review
When you’re looking for a credit card as a business, one that gives you the ability to operate multiple cards through a single account can offer you convenience for your business spending, and this feature is offered with the BankSA Visa Business Credit Card. All cardholders can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases when they pay their balance back in full each statement period. The option to consolidate expense summaries as per divisions and departments also give you the opportunity to simplify expense reporting.
Benefits of BankSA Visa Business Credit Card
- Low ongoing purchase rate. The BankSA Visa Business Credit Card charges a low ongoing variable rate on purchases — just 9.99% p.a. This can lead to significant savings, especially if you don’t pay your outstanding balances in full each month.
- Simpler expense reporting. You get comprehensive statements that help you monitor and manage expenses, and you also have the option of getting consolidated summaries for different departments and divisions.
- Complimentary insurance. All BankSA Visa Business cardholders get complimentary insurance that protects them from unauthorised transactions as well as fraudulent use of their cards.
- Visa benefits. Cardholders have 24/7 access to the Visa Emergency Assistance Centre, and they can register for GoBiz to access special offers as well as a variety of business tools and tips. You can get account-related information at any time through online banking and this card is payWave enabled, so cardholders can make contactless purchases when making payments of under $100.
BankSA Visa Business Credit Card features
- Annual fee. You have to pay a $55 annual fee for each card, for up to nine cards. You can look forward to a waiver of this fee for up to three cards if you qualify for the BankSA BizPack.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the closing balance in full each month, you can get as many as 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Complimentary insurance. This business credit card offers cardholders protection against fraud and unauthorised usage.
- Additional cards. You can get an unlimited number of cards on the credit facility. Each card's minimum limit is $1,000.
- Card security. This is a microchip enabled card, so it offers more protection when compared to cards that still rely on magnetic strips. When you use this card to make online transactions, ‘Verified by Visa’ works as a secondary line of defence.
How to apply for the BankSA Visa Business Credit Card
If you want to apply for the BankSA Visa Business Credit Card you can visit any BankSA branch, or speak to a BankSA representative over the phone. To apply for this card, you have to meet certain eligibility criteria, which include the following.
- The registry of your business is in Australia
- Your business must be trading for a minimum of 1 year & you will need to provide minimum 1 year of tax return documents
- The name and contact details of your business
- Your business' registration details
- The financial details of your business
Businesses have specific requirements when it comes to credit cards, and the Bank SA Visa Business Credit Card addresses a number of business-specific concerns. Before you consider applying, take some time to compare this credit card with other similar offerings and see if it's the right fit for your business needs.Back to top