The ANZ Qantas Business Rewards Credit Card offers complimentary membership to the Qantas Business Rewards program, which has a standard $89.50 annual fee. This program unlocks a range of benefits for businesses, including flight discounts, additional points for eligible flights and the ability to transfer points to any personal Qantas Frequent Flyer account. This card’s 20.24% p.a. interest rate for purchases is similar to other business credit cards, and you can get up to 55 days interest-free if you pay the total balance listed on each statement by the due date.
- Bonus points
- Purchase rate
- 20.24% p.a.
- Reward points per $ spent
- Annual fee for the first year ($375 p.a. thereafter)
- $0 p.a.
Everyday business spending on this card also earns 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 for the first $15,000 in a statement period and 0.5 points per $1 after that. You also get 0.5 points per $1 for government charges, and all points are pooled in a central Qantas Business Rewards account – with complimentary membership. Other benefits include a fast-track to Qantas Business Rewards Level 2 and complimentary travel insurance options. While you'll save on annual fees in the first year, after that there is a $300 annual fee for the account and a $75 yearly rewards fee for each card, which could add up if you want to get cards for employees.
100,000 bonus Qantas Points offer
Fee savings of at least $375 in the first year
Up to 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 on eligible spending
Offers fast-track to Qantas Business Rewards Level 2 for 12 months
$375 annual fee after the first year ($300 annual fee and $75 yearly rewards fee)
$75 yearly rewards fee for each additional card
Earn rate for eligible purchases drops after the first $15,000 in a statement period
3% overseas transaction fee
|Product Name||ANZ Qantas Business Rewards|
|Purchase rate p.a.||20.24%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||21.74%|
|Min credit limit||$5,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Qantas Business Rewards|
|Rewards points per $ spent||0.75|
|Annual fee||$0 first year ($375 after)|
|Late payment fee||$35|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||1.5% or $1.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||1.5% or $1.50, whichever is greater|
|Additional cardholder fee||$75|
How to applyYou can apply for the ANZ Qantas Business Rewards Credit Card online in around 20 minutes through ANZ GoBiz. For this option, you need to connect your accounting software (Xero, MYOB or Intuit QuickBooks).
Alternatively, you can request a callback through the ANZ website. Before you apply, make sure you and your business meet the eligibility requirements and have the necessary information to complete the application:
- ABN and ACN. You must have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) to apply.
- Business use. You must agree to use the card for business purposes. The person applying must also be authorised to open an account on behalf of the business.
- Residency. At least one director, partner or proprietor applying for the account must be a permanent Australian resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- ANZ GoBiz online application requirements. If you're applying through ANZ GoBiz, you need to have been operating under the same ABN or ACN for at least 6 months, have at least 6 months of reconciled financial data in Australian dollars and be registered for GST if your business turnover is at least $75,000 per annum. Your annual turnover also can't be over $10 million.
- Personal information. You'll need to provide personal details for each person applying for the account, including additional cardholders. This includes your full name, date of birth, address, contact details and proof of identity.
- Business details. This includes the business name, address and contact details.
- Finances. You may be asked to provide details about your ongoing expenses, assets, liabilities and any other forms of income.
- 100,000 bonus Qantas Points. You'll earn 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months from card approval. Eligible purchases include most everyday business spending but transactions that are not eligible include BPAY payments, cash advances and account fees and charges. The bonus points are added to your Qantas Business Rewards member account within 3 months of meeting the spend requirement. But keep in mind that ANZ may withdraw or vary this offer at any time.
- Waived annual fees in the first year. You'll save at least $375 in the first year you have the ANZ Qantas Business Rewards Credit Card. After that, the account has a $300 annual fee and $75 yearly rewards fee, with each additional card also attracting a $75 yearly rewards fee.
- Additional cards for employees. The ANZ Qantas Business Rewards Credit Card offers unlimited additional cards. Just remember to factor in the $75 yearly rewards fee for each one.
- Qantas Points per $1. For most everyday business spending, you'll earn 0.75 Qantas Points per $1 on eligible spending up to $15,000 in a statement period, then 0.5 points per $1 for the rest of the statement period. You also earn 1 additional Qantas Point per $1 on eligible Qantas spending. And for government payments (e.g. the ATO), you get 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 uncapped.
- Qantas Business Rewards membership offers. If you're not a member of Qantas Business Rewards, you can get complimentary membership with this card to save on the usual $89.50 joining fee. You also get an automatic upgrade to Level 2 of the program, with benefits including up to 8% off eligible flights, additional points for flights and 30% off Qantas Club lounge membership.
- Complimentary insurances. This card gives you access to unauthorised transaction insurance, domestic travel insurance and international travel insurance.
- ANZ Global Business Concierge. This 24/7 service is available in 12 languages and can help you save time on travel plans and other requests, including priority restaurant bookings and priority access and discounted tickets for trade shows, sporting and special events.
Rates and fees
- Annual fee. Outside of any promotions, the ANZ Qantas Business Rewards Credit Card has a $375 annual fee. This is made up of a $300 annual fee and $75 rewards program fee, which applies for each card linked to the account. As an example, if you had a total of 4 cards, the cost would be $600 ($300 annual fee plus $300 worth of yearly reward fees).
- Interest rate for purchases. The 20.24% p.a. interest rate for purchases is similar to other business credit cards that offer rewards.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the closing balance listed on each statement by the due date, you'll get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases made with this card.
- Cash advances. A 21.74% p.a. interest rate applies for cash advances. There's also a cash advance fee worth 1.5% of the transaction (minimum $1.50).
- International transaction fee. A 3% fee applies for overseas transactions, which can include transactions made online and processed overseas.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked