Take advantage of a 0% p.a. introductory rate on balance transfers and enjoy a low annual fee with a new ANZ Low Rate Credit Card.
The ANZ Low Rate Card is currently unavailable for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of ANZ credit cards here.
A new version of the ANZ Low Rate Card is set to launch on Monday, 28 May 2018.
The ANZ Low Rate Credit Card offers you value and savings on credit card costs, with a low ongoing interest rate on purchases plus a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for 15 months.
You can also look forward to essential card features including up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your previous balance in full, a low minimum credit limit of $1,000 and the option to add up to 3 additional cardholders at no cost.
ANZ Low Rate credit card review
The ANZ Low Rate card offers you both standard credit features and ways to save on credit card costs. It has a low purchase rate of 12.49% p.a. and offers up to 55 interest-free days on purchases, which can help you manage your month-to-month expenses.
Benefits of the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card
Here are some of the features you can enjoy with the ANZ Low Rate Card.
- Balance transfer offer. New cardholders can enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 15 months with no BT fee. Any unpaid balances at the end of the introductory period will revert to the standard balance transfer rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Low purchase rate. A variable rate of 12.49% p.a. on purchases means that you can save money on interest fees each month when compared to cards with higher purchase rates.
- Mobile payment technology. Apple Pay and Google Pay let you use your Apple or Android device to tap and pay with your eligible ANZ credit card.
- Up to 55 days interest-free. Enjoy up to 55 days interest-free on purchases made with the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card. This feature allows you to use the card for your day to day spending and settle the account at the end of the month without incurring any additional costs.
Features of the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card
- Annual fee. This credit card has a competitive annual fee of $58.
- ANZ Falcon. ANZ offers a 24/7 security service that helps protect customers from fraud by monitoring transactions and sending immediate alerts in the event of suspicious activity.
- Additional cardholders. You can request to add up to 3 additional cardholders on the account, with a $0 additional fee.
- ANZ fraud money-back guarantee. ANZ offers a money-back guarantee on all losses that result from unauthorised or fraudulent transactions on the account. ANZ also offers customer service 24 hours a day to further ensure protection.