Set limits for each additional card and control your business' spending with ANZ Business Low Rate.
The ANZ Business Low Rate Card attracts an annual fee of $100 and $0 for supplementary cards.
You can set monthly spending caps for each additional card to match your business budget — cash can be restricted on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
|Product Name||ANZ Business Low Rate|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||12.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$100 p.a.|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||14.49% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$100 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $25, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||Greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the cash advance amount|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||Greater of $1.50 or 1.50% of the cash advance amount|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
- A low interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on purchases
- Provides Unauthorised Transactions Insurance, which protects your business against misuse of your cards
- There is no interest-free period with this card.
- This credit card does not offer any introductory rates on purchases and balance transfers.
- You cannot earn rewards for your spending.
ANZ Business Low Rate review
The ANZ Business Low Rate Credit Card gives you a low-cost and effective way to control your business spending. All of your account information is displayed on your monthly statement. Details for fees, charges, spending and payments are displayed for each individual card.
The ANZ Business Low Rate Card also has a number of insurance policies included, which can protect you in the event of fraud or other circumstances. Transit accident insurance is a handy feature that protects the card holder while travelling to and from work.
Features and benefits of the ANZ Business Low Rate
The following ANZ Business Low Rate review should help you know whether this card is right for your business.
- Complimentary insurances. Unauthorised transaction insurance offers cover up to $37,500 for each cardholder, and a total of $200,000 p.a. for the entire account for a range of events. Check the terms and conditions (available on request) for further information about this cover. This also comes with a Transit accident insurance which pays up to $250,000 to cardholders in the event of an eligible accident while on a journey that was paid for with the account. This gives your employees added protection in the event that they must take a trip for work.
- ANZ Falcon. ANZ Falcon offers around the clock monitoring of your account for suspicious transactions. If a suspicious transaction is detected, ANZ will notify you to confirm whether you have authorised the card use. If you can’t be contacted, a decision will be made about blocking your account.
Rates and fees for the ANZ Business Low Rate credit card
- Annual fee. This business credit card attracts a standard annual fee of $100.
- Purchase rate. The ANZ Business Low Rate account has a purchase rate of interest of 12.99% p.a. This is charged when you are not eligible for any interest-free days and you use the card for purchases.
- Cash advance rate. Although still a somewhat high rate of interest of 14.49% p.a., the cash advance rate of interest (applies when the card is used to withdraw cash at an ATM, for example) is still lower than most cash advance rates on personal and business credit card products.
- Additional cardholder. Request for an additional cardholder at no extra cost.
How to apply for the ANZ Business Low Rate credit card
The online application should only take about ten to fifteen minutes to finish, and once you’ve submitted the application, ANZ will be in touch on the email you provided to inform you about the status of your application. Your application will be approved, declined or conditionally approved. You should receive notification of the outcome of your application within 7-10 business days.
You can confirm your eligibility for the product by reading the following information.
To be eligible for the ANZ Business Low Rate Credit Card, you need to be applying on behalf of a business entity, which is either a:
- Sole trader, partnership or company
- A trust, association or co-operative
You must also:
- Be authorised to open the account on behalf of the business
- All proprietors must be permanent Australian residents and over the age of 18
- Agree to use the card wholly for business purposes
A minimum of two people must apply if the business entity has two or more directors proprietors or partners. If you’re a sole trader, the principal of the business must apply.
Make sure you have the following information on hand before you start the application.
- The registered business name, business number (ABN or ACN), trading address and mailing address and the business structure (partnership, company or a sole trader for example).
- Information of your existing business accounts and products held with other lending institutions
- Personal information about each of the authorised applicants who wish to apply for the account
- Information about each additional card holder and signatory you want to add to the account
After you apply
The nominated ANZ Business Low Rate applicants may be required to verify their identity at an ANZ branch to complete the verification process.Back to top