The St.George Corporate Mastercard offers online MIS reporting, there is no limit to the number of cards you can get, and cardholders can get up to 35 interest-free days on purchases.
The Corporate Mastercard that St.George provides brings with it high levels of efficiency in reporting, giving you easy means to monitor your business expenses. You can use this card for just about any purpose, from procurements for your business, to travel, to entertainment. When used in the right manner, cardholders get up to 35 interest-free day on purchases. Get an unlimited number of cards under a single account, and get the flexibility of setting individual limits.
|Product Name||St.George Corporate Mastercard|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 35 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||17.45% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||No|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||Unlimited|
St.George Corporate Mastercard review
Businesses looking at getting credit cards for their employees can consider applying for the St.George Corporate Mastercard. You can get multiple cards linked to a single account and, by setting different limits for each card, you get to decide who can spend how much. Mastercard Connections Online simplifies keeping track of card usage, with as many as 20 different reporting functionalities on offer. Cardholders can get up to 35 interest-free days on purchases if you pay the account’s closing balance in full each month.
Benefits of St.George Corporate Mastercard
- Interest-free days on purchases. If you continue paying the account’s closing balance completely at the end of every billing cycle, your cardholders can get up to 35 days interest-free days on purchases.
- Complimentary insurances. All cardholders get complimentary insurance covers in the form of liability insurance and transit accident insurance.
- MIS Reporting. Mastercard Connections Online offers MIS reporting, and this Internet-based system provides more than 20 different reporting functions from which to choose. This platform comes with GST management capabilities and enables you to download data for use with compatible financial systems. This platform gives you the ability to connect with travel agencies and provide travel-specific data, allowing you to identify cost-saving opportunities and negotiate supplier pricing.
- Working with existing financial management systems. You don’t require any special software to integrate your existing accounting system with Mastercard Connections Online. While you have the option of transferring data electronically, you can also download data and reports into your own financial management system.
- Hierarchy management control. Mastercard Connections Online makes use of a hierarchical reporting structure, grouping departments, divisions, or cardholders in order to review transactions, generate reports and export transaction data. You, as the administrator, are at the high level in the hierarchy and have access to all data and functions.
- Complimentary insurance covers. Complimentary liability insurance provides cover against unauthorised transactions and transit accident insurance provides cardholders accidental injury and death cover in the event of any eventuality when they purchase travel tickets using this card.
Features of the St.George Corporate Mastercard
- Competitive rate. You'll enjoy a competitive cash rate of 17.45% p.a.
- Global acceptance. Use this credit card at any EFTPOS terminal or ATM in the world, as long as it displays the Mastercard logo.
- Unlimited cards. There is no limit to the number of cards you can get under a single account, as long as the sum of all individual limits does not exceed the facility’s limit.
- Individual limits. You have the flexibility to assign individual credit limits to different employees, between $500 and $250,000, and you can also assign daily ATM limits.
- Flexibility in reporting. Monitoring, auditing, and reconciliation of credit card usage become easy when you turn to Mastercard Connections Online. You can view transaction details within 48 hours of any given transaction. You can also schedule reports to run at desired frequencies like weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Mastercard PayPass. This card makes use of PayPass technology, so you can make contactless payments of less than $100 at merchants who display the PayPass logo.
- Card security. An embedded microchip protects account related information, protecting your corporate purchases each time a card is used.
How to apply for the St.George Corporate Mastercard
You can apply for the St.George Corporate Mastercard by visiting any St.George branch. To apply, you should meet certain eligibility criteria, which includes the following:
- You should have an Australian registered business.
- Your business should not have poor creditworthiness.
- Name, phone number, and address of your business
- Financial details of your business
- Details about its registration
The St.George Corporate Mastercard can simplify how you monitor and streamline employees’ expenses while also offering you considerable control. Compare this card with other corporate cards before you apply, because there are cards that offer similar features and competitive interest rates.[/fin_hide]Back to top