The St.George Corporate MasterCard offers online MIS reporting, there is no limit to the number of cards you can get, and cardholders can get up to 35 interest-free days on purchases.
The St.George Corporate MasterCard is no longer available for new applications. However, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers.
If you would like to compare the current range of St.George credit cards, click here.
The Corporate MasterCard that St.George provides brings with it high levels of efficiency in reporting, giving you easy means to monitor your business expenses. You can use this card for just about any purpose, from procurements for your business, to travel, to entertainment. When used in the right manner, cardholders get up to 35 interest-free day on purchases. Get an unlimited number of cards under a single account, and get the flexibility of setting individual limits.
St.George Corporate MasterCard review
Businesses looking at getting credit cards for their employees can consider applying for the St.George Corporate MasterCard. You can get multiple cards linked to a single account and, by setting different limits for each card, you get to decide who can spend how much. MasterCard Connections Online simplifies keeping track of card usage, with as many as 20 different reporting functionalities on offer. Cardholders can get up to 35 interest-free days on purchases if you pay the account’s closing balance in full each month.
Benefits of St.George Corporate MasterCard
- Interest-free days on purchases.I f you continue paying the account’s closing balance completely at the end of every billing cycle, your cardholders can get up to 35 days interest-free days on purchases.
- Complimentary insurances. All cardholders get complimentary insurance covers in the form of liability insurance and transit accident insurance.
- MIS Reporting. MasterCard Connections Online offers MIS reporting, and this Internet-based system provides more than 20 different reporting functions from which to choose. This platform comes with GST management capabilities and enables you to download data for use with compatible financial systems. This platform gives you the ability to connect with travel agencies and provide travel-specific data, allowing you to identify cost-saving opportunities and negotiate supplier pricing.
- Working with existing financial management systems. You don’t require any special software to integrate your existing accounting system with MasterCard Connections Online. While you have the option of transferring data electronically, you can also download data and reports into your own financial management system.
- Hierarchy management control. MasterCard Connections Online makes use of a hierarchical reporting structure, grouping departments, divisions, or cardholders in order to review transactions, generate reports and export transaction data. You, as the administrator, are at the high level in the hierarchy and have access to all data and functions.
- Complimentary insurance covers. Complimentary liability insurance provides cover against unauthorised transactions and transit accident insurance provides cardholders accidental injury and death cover in the event of any eventuality when they purchase travel tickets using this card.
Features of the St.George Corporate MasterCard
- Competitive rate. You'll enjoy a competitive cash rate of 17.45% p.a.
- Global acceptance. Use this credit card at any EFTPOS terminal or ATM in the world, as long as it displays the MasterCard logo.
- Unlimited cards. There is no limit to the number of cards you can get under a single account, as long as the sum of all individual limits does not exceed the facility’s limit.
- Individual limits. You have the flexibility to assign individual credit limits to different employees, between $500 and $250,000, and you can also assign daily ATM limits.
- Flexibility in reporting. Monitoring, auditing, and reconciliation of credit card usage become easy when you turn to MasterCard Connections Online. You can view transaction details within 48 hours of any given transaction. You can also schedule reports to run at desired frequencies like weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- MasterCard PayPass. This card makes use of PayPass technology, so you can make contactless payments of less than $100 at merchants who display the PayPass logo.
- Card security. An embedded microchip protects account related information, protecting your corporate purchases each time a card is used.