St.George Corporate Mastercard
Keep track of business spending with additional cards for employees, customisable spending limits and accounting software integration.
The St.George Corporate Mastercard gives you a way to monitor and manage company spending through a single account.
It also offers up to 35 days interest-free on purchases, complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance and transit accident cover.
Interest free period
|Product Name||St.George Corporate Mastercard|
|Interest-free period||35 days|
|Cash advance rate||17.45% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Max credit limit||$250,000|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- No limit to the number of cards
- Complimentary liability and transit accident insurance covers
- Charges a 3% foreign transaction fee
- Offers 35 days interest-free on purchases, compared to other cards that offer up to 55
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for the St.George Corporate Mastercard by sending an email enquiry to the following address: SDGEN2@stgeorge.com.au. Get started by making sure you meet the key eligibility requirements for this type of account and have the documents and details needed for the application.
- Business requirements. Your business must be registered in Australia and you will need to provide the ABN (Australian Business Number), ACN (Australian Company Number), ARBN (Australian Registered Body Number) or ARSN (Australian Registered Scheme Number).
- Personal details. If you are applying on behalf of the company, you will need to provide some basic personal details. This includes your full name, email address, date of birth, driver's licence number, contact number and role within the business. Other owners or company directors may also need to provide basic personal information.
- Business details. This includes your business name, ABN or other official trading number, address, phone number and details of the number of employees that work there.
- Business financial details. You may be asked for financial reports to confirm the annual turnover and outgoing payments, as well as any debts, defaults or other liabilities. You may also need to provide contact details for your finance department or accountant.
- Additional cards. If you're requesting additional cards for employees, you will need to provide their names and contact information. You can also request and assign individual credit limits.
- Interest-free days on purchases. If you pay the account's total closing balance by the end of each billing cycle, you and your cardholders can get up to 35 days interest-free days on purchases.
- Mastercard Smart Data. This is a complete online expense management system, offering up to 20 customisable reports. It can help you save time on MIS and GST reporting, expense management and financial analysis. It also offers specific travel data that you can share with a selection of travel agencies, which could help you find ways to save on travel costs or negotiate supplier pricing.
- Integration with existing financial management systems. Mastercard Smart Data offers integration with your existing accounting software so that you can download data and reports directly, so that you can incorporate it into existing financial practises without spending a lot of time on additional training.
- Complimentary insurances. This account offers complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance and transit accident insurance.
- Unlimited cards. You can request an unlimited number of cards for this credit facility. This means that as your business grows, you can add more employees to the account.
- Cardholder spending controls. You can set individual credit limits for cards linked to this account, with options from $500 to $250,000 (subject to your account's total available limit). You can also assign daily ATM limits of between $0 and $2,000 and track spending through Mastercard Smart Data.
Rates & fees
- Cash rate. This card offers a cash rate of 17.45% p.a. for ATM withdrawals and other cash advance transactions.
- Foreign transaction fee. A 3% fee is applied to any transaction made in a foreign currency or that's processed outside Australia.
- Card security. As well as complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance, Mastercard Smart Data gives you the option of setting up a secure access hierarchy so that data is only shared with approved people in your company (such as the company directors, heads of departments and finance team).