The Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card combines low-cost features with rewards, offering an equivalent to 0.66% cashback on eligible spending. You can add it to Apple Pay and Google Pay for mobile payments and get access to exclusive offers on shopping, dining, travel and entertainment through Visa Offers + Perks. You can also share the account with your partner by getting an additional card at no extra cost.
Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card
- Purchase rate
- 14.45% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $89 p.a.
- Interest-free on purchases
- Up to 55 days
The Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card offers both rewards and a relatively low variable interest rate of 14.45% p.a. for purchases and cash advances. It earns 1 rewards dollar for every $150 of eligible spending, which is credited to your account each month. Both its interest rate and annual fee are competitive with low-cost credit cards. But other rewards credit cards may also offer other perks such as complimentary insurance and airport lounge passes that can help justify higher rates and fees if they’re features you’ll use.
Earns 1 My Rewards dollar for every of eligible spending
14.45% p.a. interest rate
Apple Pay and Google Pay
$89 annual fee
3.65% international transaction fee
|Product Name||Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card|
|Purchase rate p.a.||14.45%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||14.45%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $20, whichever is greater|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.65%|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$4|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
How to applyYou can apply for the Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card online when you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Residency. This card is only available to Australian citizens and permanent Australian residents.
- Employment. You must currently be in paid employment.
- Credit history. You'll need a good credit history with no evidence of bankruptcy.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, residential address, contact details, marital status and number of financial dependents.
- Identification. You'll need to verify your identity by supplying copies of your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Employment. Confirm your current place of employment and annual after-tax income. You may need to confirm this with recent payslips or bank statements.
- Finances. You'll also need to include information regarding any assets or liabilities you may have.
- Cashback rewards. This card offers 1 rewards dollar for every $150 of eligible spending, which is equivalent to 0.66% cashback. The rewards dollars are credited back to your account each month, with no need to redeem them as you typically would with other rewards cards.
- Interest-free days. You'll get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases if you pay the total account balance listed on your statement by the due date.
- Visa benefits. You can use this card in over 200 countries and regions around the world when you see the Visa logo. You'll also access exclusive shopping offers and pre-sale tickets to events with Visa Offers + Perks.
- Mobile payments. The Queensland Country Bank Visa My Rewards Credit Card can be added to your Apple Pay and Google Pay wallets.
- Security. Visa's Zero Liability Policy offers protection against fraudulent transactions made with this card.
Rates & fees
- Interest rate. This card's 14.45% p.a. variable interest rate applies to both purchases and cash advances and is competitive with other low rate credit cards.
- Annual fee. This card has an $89 annual fee.
- Additional cards. If you want to share this account with a partner or family member, you can request a card linked to your account with a $0 additional cardholder fee.
- International transaction fee. A 3.65% fee applies for overseas purchases made with this card.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked