Do you want a card that comes with exclusive offers, a rewards program, invitations to special events, and up to 55 interest-free days on purchases? Consider the Myer Visa Card.
Myer Visa Card No Longer Available for Applications
As of 7 June 2017, the Myer Visa Card from Latitude Financial is no longer available for new applications. However, this information has been kept for historical purposes. If you're looking for the new version of the card, issued by Macquarie, check out the finder review.
Myer is amongst Australia’s leading retailers, boasting numerous outlets in every major Australian City. If you get the Myer Card, you get access to a range of exclusive offers and you can even look forward to getting VIP invites to special events.
This card comes with automatic membership to the MYER one program, allowing you to earn and redeem reward credits.
Myer Visa Card review
If you’re someone who likes shopping at Myer, getting the Myer Visa Card makes sense if you're in the market for a credit card to use as a shopping companion. Owing to its affiliation with Visa, you can use this card like any other credit card, and it comes with a number of benefits targeted at Myer customers. By paying your closing balance in full each month, you can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
Benefits of Myer Visa Card
- Earn reward points. When you use this card to shop at Myer, every dollar spent earns three Myer one Shopping Credits. When you shop at Myer affiliates, every dollar spent can earn up to 3 Myer one Shopping Credits. For all other eligible purchases made elsewhere, every dollar spent earns 1 Myer one Shopping Credit.
- Redeem reward points. When your accumulated Shopping Credits reach the 2,000 mark, Myer will automatically send a $20 Myer one Gift Card to you. They then continue to issue these gift cards in $20 increments. You can use these gift cards at all Myer stores, with the exception of certain Myer Concessions outlets.
- Buy now pay later. When you make purchases at Myer using the Myer Visa Card you have the option to take advantage of a ‘three months buy now pay later’ scheme. You can opt for this alternative at the payment counter.
- Myer one benefits. As a Myer one member you'll receive invitations to various VIP shopping events, you get access to exclusive offers, and you get a free copy of Emporium magazine with every purchase.
Myer Visa Card features
- Annual fee. You have to pay $69 every year for as long as you keep using your Myer Visa Card.
- Rewards. While you earn reward credits when you use this card at Myer and its affiliates, you also earn reward credits when you use it to make purchases just about anywhere. You get to shop at Myer when it comes to redeeming your accumulated Shopping Credits.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your account’s outstanding balance in full at the end of each billing cycle, you can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Additional cardholders. You can get an additional cardholder for any individual aged over 16 years, just keep in mind each card attracts an annual fee of $9.
Global acceptance. You can use this card anywhere in the world, as you would any other Visa credit card, at any EFTPOS terminal or ATM that displays the Visa logo.
- Card security. An embedded microchip works in securing your account information, and the Myer Visa Fraud Secure provides security against fraudulent use of your card.
- Visa payWave. This card makes use of Visa payWave technology, letting you to make contactless purchases of under $100.
- Shopper's protection insurance. This optional extra provides protection to your purchases and your finances.