This Hume Business Visa credit card offers a competitive interest rate when you secure the account against a residential property. It has a $60 p.a. annual fee and offers up to 9 additional cards for employee.
Hume Business Credit Card Residentially Secured
- Purchase rate
- 10.1% p.a.
- Reward point per $ spent
- Annual fee
- $60 p.a.
- Interest-free on purchases
- Up to 55 days
You can have your annual fee waived if the card spend on your account the previous year exceeds $24,000.
This card offers a low purchase interest rate of 10.1% p.a.
You can request up to 9 cardholders.
Charges a 2.85% foreign transaction fee
|Product Name||Hume Business Visa Residentially Secured Credit Card|
|Purchase rate p.a.||10.1%|
|Interest-free period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate p.a.||19.95%|
|Min credit limit||$5,000|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
|Rewards program||Hume Loyalty Program|
|Rewards points per $ spent||1|
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$20|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.85%|
|Number of additional cardholders||9|
How to apply
You can apply for the Hume Business Visa Residentially Secured credit card by visiting a branch. Alternatively, you can call 1300 004 863 or submit an online enquiry form and have a Hume Bank representative call you back to discuss your application.
As part of the application process, you will also need to meet the following eligibility criteria and provide the documents and details listed below.
- Business details. You must be the business owner, director or a partner to apply for this card. You will also need a valid ABN and/or other official business details.
- Hume Bank membership. You must be a member of Hume Bank to apply for this card or to get an additional card.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, phone number, residential address, marital status and number of dependents. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence number.
- Business details. This includes your ABN or other relevant business registration details, your business name, location and contact details as well as financial records. You may also need to provide details of your accountant.
- Low interest rate. Get a 10.1% p.a. interest rate on business purchases made with the Hume Business Visa Residentially Secured credit card.
- Loyalty program. Collect 1 point per $1 spent on eligible purchases, with every 500 points equal to cashback. This is equivalent to a 0.2% cashback rate.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the full closing balance on your account statement by the relevant due date, you can get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- Annual fee waiver. You can get the $60 annual fee waived for this account if you have spent $24,000 on purchases in the previous card year.
- Additional cardholders. Get up to 9 additional cards for employees, with the option of setting spending limits for each one.
- Mobile wallets. Register this card to an Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet so you can easily tap and pay using your eligible phone or device.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This account has a $60 p.a. annual fee, which is charged when you open the account and then each year on the anniversary of that date (unless you meet the annual fee waiver requirements).
- Cash advance rate. An interest rate of 19.95% p.a. applies for cash advance transactions. As these transactions are not eligible for interest-free days, interest will accrue from the date a cash advance transaction is added to your account balance.
- Currency conversion fee. A fee of 2.85% applies for transactions made overseas or online in a foreign currency.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked