HSBC Corporate Card
Manage your businesses spending and cash flow with real-time reporting features and interest-free days for purchases.
The HSBC Corporate Card is designed to help large businesses track and manage spending across different departments, with multiple cards for employees, customisable spending limits and real-time data on transactions. It also offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases and worldwide acceptance through the Mastercard network.
Interest free period
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||HSBC Corporate Card|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- Complimentary insurance covers
- Provides access to detailed reporting through Visa IntelliLink
- 24-hour toll-free telephone support service
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
Amy Bradney-George is the acting editor for credit cards and has more than 13 years’ experience writing about personal finance. She has bylines in publications including The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC News and The Equity Magazine. A passionate writer, she’s also acting editor for Finder X and senior writer for Finder Green. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University, and when she’s not writing she spends her time as an actress.
How to apply
If you want to get the HSBC Corporate Card for your business, you can start the application process by filling in a contact request form on the HSBC Commercial Banking website. Alternatively, you can call HSBC Commercial Banking on 1300 300 437. You can get ready for the application by preparing the following documents and details.
- Personal information. The person applying on behalf of your business will need to provide their your full name, date of birth and contact details. Additional cardholders will also have to provide some basic personal details to make sure they are eligible for a card.
- Business information. This includes your business's name, email address, length of time operating in Australia, main state or territory for operations and the country of incorporation.
- Finances. You'll need to provide details of the annual turnover for your business and may be asked for estimates of your typical expenditure.
- Spending control. Set permanent and temporary spending limits for each card linked to the account. You can also manage card and PIN replacements or temporary cancellations in real time through HSBC's MiVision online portal.
- Billing flexibility. This account lets you choose when your statements are issued and nominate a specific payment date (within the defined billing cycle).
- Security. Get the protection of fraud detection software for this account, as well as zero liability for misuse (underwritten by Allianz).
- Custom reports. The online portal for this account allows you to set up customised widgets that give you an overview of different account activities. You can also create transaction reports with over 200 data elements and access up to 7 years worth of historical data.
- Mastercard benefits. Enjoy worldwide acceptance through the Mastercard network, as well as exclusive offers on entertainment, dining, travel and other shopping options through Priceless Cities.
- Travel insurance. This account offers protection against a range of unexpected travel costs, including accidents, delays, loss of luggage, loss of travel documents, car rental collision damage and emergency medical assistance. Make sure you read the policy documents provided for full details of when the cover applies and who is covered.
Rates & fees
- Interest-free days. The HSBC Corporate Card offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- Foreign transaction fee. This card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the transaction value.