Enjoy flexibility and control with individual spend limits, management features and multiple billing and statement options.
The HSBC Corporate Card gives established businesses easy means to manage expenses across their employee base. It comes with detailed information surrounding business expenses, both, at an individual cardholder and consolidated levels. What also helps is the ability to set individual spending limits for employees as per business requirements.
|Product Name||HSBC Corporate Card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Annual fee||$129 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.99% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$129 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||3% or $20 whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fee||$30|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
HSBC Corporate Card review
If you’re looking for a corporate credit card solution that allows you to set individual spending limits for your employees, you can consider taking a look at what this card has to offer. Detailed online reporting simplifies the analysis of aspects like employee spending as well as spending based on other parameters.
These cards come with liability protection to offer safeguard you and your business in different scenarios, and business travellers can take advantage of complimentary travel insurance covers.
Benefits of the HSBC Corporate Card
- Spend control. What sets this corporate credit card apart from many others is that while it enables you to set spending limits at individual employee levels, you can also do so as departmental and business unit levels. This gives you greater flexibility when it comes to setting financial control parameters.
- Management of expenses. This corporate Visa card gives you online access to detailed reporting through Visa IntelliLink. Through this, you can look forward to analysing spending based on categories like employees, merchants, and suppliers. You can interface IntelliLink with existing systems and look forward to even more efficiency.
- Complimentary travel insurances. When travelling for business, cardholders can make use of complimentary international travel insurance and transit accident insurance.
- Emergency services. Company administrators, as well as cardholders, can turn to a 24-hour toll-free telephone support service for matters like reporting lost or stolen cards, organising emergency replacements, and provisions of cash.
Features of the HSBC Corporate Card
- Complimentary insurance covers. This card offers complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance, international travel insurance, and transit accident insurance.
- Spending control. Companies have the option of setting spend controls as per employee, department, and business unit.
- Detailed statements. You can choose between different options from HSBC’s monthly billing cycle. While you can expect a consolidated statement, you also get statements at the individual cardholder level.
- Online expense management. This card gives you access to Visa IntelliLink, an online platform that simplifies how you analyse your business expenses. Here, you can go through expenses based on employees, suppliers and merchants, so you know just where your money is going.
- Liability protection. Complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance provides protection against misuse of cards by employees. Businesses also receive protection when cards are used fraudulently.
- Card security. These Visa cards are microchip enabled, making them safer to use in comparison to cards that rely on magnetic strips. In the online world, Verified by Visa works in providing extra safety.
- Global acceptance. Your employees can use their Corporate Platinum Visa Cards in over 200 countries around the world, both at EFTPOS terminals and ATMs.
How to apply for the HSBC Corporate Card
You can get in touch with an HSBC Commercial Banking expert over the phone or by completing a simple online form. If you wish to submit your enquiry online, take into account that HSBC Commercial Banking designs its products and services to meet the requirements of established businesses that have a minimum annual turnovers of three million dollars.
- Description of your enquiry
- Company name
- Company’s annual turnover
- Your complete name and job title
- Contact number
- Email address
While the HSBC Corporate Card can simplify how your company manages its expenses, this is not the only card of its kind. As a result, take a little time to compare it with similar offerings before deciding.Back to top