Foundation repair – how home insurance will help
Foundation repair is costly - but if you're covered for the event that caused the damage, your home insurance should kick in
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off MyGenie Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, $30 off Apple iPad Minis, $220 off Dyson V7 vacuums.
- A guide to using the Loopring Decentralised Exchange
Learn how to save on Ethereum gas fees by using the Loopring decentralised exchange, and earn money as a liquidity provider.
- How to stake Chainlink (LINK)
Learn how to stake Chainlink (LINK) tokens and earn rewards through exchanges, lending services and node operation on the Chainlink network.
- “This product is my most committed relationship right now and that’s okay”: 12 beauty favourites from June 2021
These hair, skincare and makeup products are 10s, 10s, 10s across the board.
- Farm Insurance
Farm insurance can provide the protection Australian farmers need. It can include ✓ building insurance ✓ crop insurance ✓ livestock insurance
- DeFi guide: How to use MakerDAO and mint DAI
Read our step-by-step guide on the MakerDAO platform. Find out how it works and how to grant loans using cryptocurrency holdings.
- Best lighting for studying and working from home in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of customer reviews to shine the spotlight on the best lights and lamps for studying and working from home.
- 7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
- Best foundations for Asian skin tones
We compared over 50 foundation brands to determine the best options for all types of Asian skin.
- Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.