Heritage Bank Business Visa Credit Card
Manage your business cash flow with a 11.95% p.a. interest rate and additional cards for employees.
The Heritage Bank Business Visa credit card offers up to 40 days interest-free on purchases and has an annual fee of $45 per card.
It also gives you a way to set individual monthly spending limits for any employees you add as additional cardholders.
Interest free period
|Product Name||Heritage Bank Business Visa Credit Card|
|Purchase rate||11.95% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||Up to 40 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate||11.95% p.a.|
|Min credit limit||$500|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- 11.95% p.a. interest rate on purchases
- Up to 40 days interest-free on purchases
- Charges a competitive annual fee of $45
- One free replacement card per year
- 40 days
- Charges 3% for transactions performed in a currency other than Australian Dollar
|Minimum monthly repayment||3% of the closing balance or $30, whichever is greater|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3%|
|Cash advance fee||2% or $2.50, whichever is greater|
|Overseas cash advance fee||2% of the withdrawal amount (minimum fee of $2.50)|
Amy Bradney-George has been writing about personal finance for more than 13 years – including over 600 articles as a senior writer for Finder. Her work has also appeared in publications including Money Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Financy, ABC News Australia and Equity Magazine. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University.
How to apply
You can apply for a Heritage Bank Business Visa credit card by visiting a branch or by phoning 1300 272 197. You can also request a call by filling in the contact form on the Heritage Bank website.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to supply the following information to ensure that you and your business are eligible for this card:
- Business requirements. You must be the business owner, director or partner to apply for this card. You will also need to provide a valid ABN or other business registration details.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, position in the business, date of birth, email address, phone number, residential address, marital status and number of dependents. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence number.
- Personal financial details. As the business owner or executive, you may be asked for some basic personal financial details, such as your income, existing assets, liabilities, debts and regular expenses.
- Business details. This includes your business name, any relevant trading names, as well as your ABN and financial details. You may also need to provide contact details for your accountant and recent GST or tax assessment notices.
- Accounting software integration. You can add this account to your MYOB, Xero or Reckon bank feed to help speed up reconciliations and other accounting tasks.
- Cards for employees. If you want to share this account with employees, you can request additional cards and set separate spending limits for each one. Note that the spending limits must be within the account's overall approved limit and each card has an annual fee of .
- Interest-free days on purchases. This card offers up to 40 days interest-free on purchases if you pay the full closing balance listed on your statement by the applicable due date. Note that interest-free days do not apply for cash advance transactions.
- One free card replacement per year. If you or an employee loses a card that's linked to this account, you can get one replacement per year free of charge. Any subsequent replacements attract a fee of $10 per card.
Rates & fees
- Annual fee. This account has an annual fee of $45 per card.
- Purchase rate. The 11.95% p.a. interest rate on this card is competitive with other business credit card options.
- Cash advances. If you use this card to withdraw cash or make any other cash advance transactions, you'll be charged interest at a rate of 11.95% p.a. from the date of the transaction. A cash advance fee of 2% (minimum $2.50) also applies.
- Currency conversion fee. A fee of 3% applies to transactions made overseas or online in a foreign currency.