Commonwealth Bank Corporate Interest-Free Days card
Manage your cash flow with up to 55 days interest-free on purchases and unlimited cards for employees.
The Commonwealth Bank Corporate Interest-Free Days card is designed for medium to large businesses, with an annual fee cost of $40 per card for up to 49 credit cards, $32 per card for 50 to 499 cards and $24 per card for 500 or more cardholders.
It also offers customisable spending limits for each card, detailed expense reports and complimentary unauthorised use insurance.
Interest free period
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Commonwealth Bank Corporate Interest Free Days Card|
|Purchase rate||17.57% p.a.|
|Interest-free period||55 days|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Available to temporary residents||No|
- This card provides up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- Comes with an option to set customised controls over different cardholders, such as their monthly spending limits and transaction limits.
- Allows you to personalise your credit cards to reflect your corporate identity (fee applies)
- Flexible payment options: pay the minimum amount or pay in full each month
|Minimum monthly repayment||2.5% of the closing balance or $75, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$20|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5%|
|Overseas cash advance fee||$4|
|Number of additional cardholders||9,999|
Amy Bradney-George is the acting editor for credit cards and has more than 13 years’ experience writing about personal finance. She has bylines in publications including The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC News and The Equity Magazine. A passionate writer, she’s also acting editor for Finder X and senior writer for Finder Green. Amy has a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Drama from Griffith University, and when she’s not writing she spends her time as an actress.
How to apply
If you want to get the CommBank Corporate Interest-Free Days card for your business, call the CommBank business team on 13 19 98. As part of the process, make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you need to fill in the application form.
- Business requirements. You must intend to use this account primarily for business spending.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Personal details. This includes your full name, contact details and a valid form of ID. These details need to be provided for all business owners and partners that are applying for the account. You also need to provide basic details for each additional cardholder.
- Business details. This includes your business's name and address, as well as the ABN (Australian Business Number), ACN (Australian Company Number), ARBN (Australian Registered Body Number) or ARSN (Australian Registered Scheme Number).
- Financial details. This covers the financial details for your business, such as the annual turnover, profit and loss statements and contact details for your accountant. You may also be asked for some personal financial details, such as liabilities and assets, as part of the application.
- Interest-free days on purchases. Improve your cash flow with up to 55 days interest-free on purchases made with this card. Note that if you want to avoid interest charges, you will need to pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement. Cash advance transactions are also not eligible for interest-free days.
- Unauthorised transaction insurance. As the account holder, you get protection against unauthorised transactions made by cardholders linked to your CommBank Corporate Interest-Free Days account, with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance worth up to $150,000 a year. Make sure you read the insurance terms and conditions for the full details of this cover.
- Transit accident insurance. This card gives you and other cardholders access to complimentary transit accident insurance of up to $250,000 for eligible overseas trips that are paid for through the account. Make sure you read the insurance terms and conditions for the full details of this cover.
- Account controls. Customise transaction limits and spending limits for each card, order new cards, change PINs, cancel cards and get transaction insights 24/7 through the CommBiz portal. This also gives you easy ways to manage expenses electronically and get detailed reports to analyse and forecast expenses.
Rates & fees
- Annual fees. The annual fees for this account are charged per card, based on the total number of cards you link to the account. So you'll pay a fee of $40 per card for up to 49 credit cards, $32 per card for 50 to 499 cards and $24 per card for 500 or more cardholders.
- Interest rate. This card has an interest rate of 17.57% p.a., which could add up if you carry a balance and don't make use of the interest-free days feature.
- Foreign currency fee. A fee of 2.5% applies to transactions made overseas or online with a business that's based overseas.
- Late payment charge. A fee of $20 applies if the minimum payment is not received by the due date on your statement.