Aussie Personal Loans
Aussie’s Personal Loan is designed to give you the funds and financial freedom you want.
Personal loans give you quick access to much-needed funds, and this offering from Aussie might be worth considering. Aussie can help with your finances whether you are borrowing to finance home improvements, buy a new car or consolidate debts. Aussie’s Personal Loan has competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options to help suit the needs of a range of borrowers.
Uses for the Aussie Personal Loan
An Aussie Personal Loan can be used for a wide range of purposes:
- Debt Consolidation. If you have multiple debts, this option allows you to combine your debts and repayments into one single loan.
- Renovation. Use the Aussie Personal Loan to add value to your home – buy new furniture, add an extension or even put in a pool.
- Path to your first home. This is a strategy to get rid of debt as you save for your first home. Simplify your finances into one loan to begin planning for a new home.
- Travel. Purchase your tickets, book accommodation or anything else you need to using the funds from your loan. You could even consolidate debt you've accumulated from travel.
- Wedding A wedding personal loan can help reduce the pressure that comes with wedding arrangements. You can pay for your hotel, reception, honeymoon, wedding cars, wedding photography and more.
- Vehicle purchase. Choose a loan term between 1 to 7 years to help you get into your new set of wheels.
Features and benefits of an Aussie Personal Loan
- Competitive fixed rate. Rates are available from 12.99% p.a., with a comparison rate of 13.94% p.a.
- Fixed repayments. Having set repayments means there is less stress on your budget throughout your loan tem.
- Loan terms. Choose from loan terms ranging from 1 to 7 years.
- Fast application. Personal Loans from Aussie can be applied for in around 15 minutes, with quick approvals letting you gain quick access to your funds.
What other products does Aussie offer?
- Insurance. Aussie insurance policies offer affordable insurance policies including home and contents, accident insurance and motor vehicle insurance.
- Home loans. Aussie is primarily a mortgage broking service and offers a wide variety of choice to help you find the right home loan.
How to apply for a personal loan from Aussie
Applying for an Aussie Personal Loan is simple, and to get started you can click "Go to Site".
Before you get started, make sure you meet all of the following criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earning an annual gross income of more than $24,000
- Have had a good credit history for the last five years
- Have not been bankrupt for the past seven years
If you meet the minimum criteria you are able to apply. You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Your Australian driver's license
- Details of your employment including two recent payslips or a tax return if you're self-employed
- Any amount you owe on loans, overdrafts, credit/store cards (including limits and repayments)
- Information regarding your living expenses, such as your rent and/or mortgage repayments
The online form has simple steps to follow and only takes 15 minutes to complete and you will need to list the loan amount, loan terms and purpose as part of your application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.66% p.a. to 19.59% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.34% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert