Pulse Credit Union home loans
Whether you’re looking to buy a new home or just comparing your options, Pulse Credit Union can help.
On this page you can find information about Pulse Credit Union home loans.
Compare Pulse Credit Union home loans
Pulse Credit Union lender profile
- Member owned, Pulse Credit Union started as a credit union for the Victorian health service industry but has grown to include extended family and friends of its members. In 2011 Pulse joined forces with La Trobe Credit Union and Melbourne University Credit Union.
- Pulse Credit Union has its headquarters in the Melbourne CBD and branches in Heidelberg Victoria.
- Pulse Credit Union offers mortgages and nothing else. The company says it has issued over 140,000 home loans throughout its history.
How do I apply for a Pulse Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Pulse Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each Pulse Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Pulse Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Owner-occupiers with 20% deposits can get this competitive variable rate mortgage. $0 application fee and $0 ongoing fees.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert