Home loans for those who prefer to research and organise online.
Competitive Online Home Loans rates for...
- Basic home buyer loan. The Online Home Loans Flexi Choice Prime - Pro Pack LVR up to 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I) has a 3.84% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Home buyer loan with offset The Online Home Loans Flexi Choice Prime - Pro Pack LVR up to 80% (Investor, P&I) has a 4.14% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
Compare Online Home Loans home loans
Compare Online Home Loans home loans below. Hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of home loans and hit "Enquire now" to start your application process.
Online Home Loans lender profile
- Online Home Loans is a digital brand backed by non-bank lender Resimac.
- Online Home Loans caters to borrowers who are happy to borrow from a digital lender. The company's lending specialists are available for a chat over email, live chat, through its Facebook page or over the phone.
- Online Home Loans is a mortgage broker with access to a panel of lenders. They also offer their own competitive loans.
Online Home Loans mortgage features
Online Home Loans has a range of home loans to compare.
|Deposit size||Most Online Home Loans loans require a 20% deposit, but some rates are available with a 5 or 10% deposit.|
|Offset account||Some Online Home Loans mortgages come with a 100% offset account, such as the Online Home Loans Flexi Choice Prime Variable.|
|Redraw facility||The Online Home Loans Flexi Choice Prime Variable and the Online Home Loans Flexi Choice Prime Fixed come with a redraw facility.|
How do I apply for an Online Home Loans mortgage?
You can learn more about a specific Online Home Loans mortgage by clicking through to that product's review page. Clicking the Enquire Now button will let you enter your details and start the process of talking to an Online Home Loans lending specialist.
Each Online Home Loans product have specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Online Home Loans you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).