Rabodirect encouraging existing savings account holders to deposit funds
Customers can earn bonus interest on new deposits, up to $250,000.
Rabodirect customers have been offered an extra savings incentive, in the form of additional interest, when they deposit new funds into their account over the next four months.
The top up bonus variable rate of 1.15% applies to "new money" deposited into personal High Interest Savings Accounts (HISA) up to $250,000 between 1 October 2016 and 31 January 2017.
To clarify, new money constitutes funds that increase the overall balance of personal HISA savings accounts as of 11:59pm 30 September 2016.
Rabodirect's standard variable rate on HISA is 2.05% per annum. With the bonus, this rate rises to 3.20%.
Both new and existing account holders that make deposits can take advantage of the bonus rate.
Customers won't earn bonus variable interest on money transferred between accounts, as this doesn't increase your total savings balance. It's also important to note that any new money and interest may elevate existing funds into a higher balance tier, where different interest rates apply.
Use our product breakdown to examine and compare Rabodirect's high interest savings account.
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Chinese New Year 2021: The best makeup collections we’ve seen so far
- Man United vs Liverpool FA Cup fourth round: Start time and how to watch
- UFC 257 McGregor vs Poirier: Get the Australian live stream here
- Fight time: how to watch UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor 2 live in Australia